• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes

DeletedUser

Same with Living Legends - from the sounds of it they might have actually pulled their act together a little bit, but that remains to be seen. As for G|U and GoW - the word laughable comes to mind.

DeletedUser

Syzygy05;n15185 said:
I heard WLF was going through a few leadership changes.

Yes that's right, the tribe needed some changes and more hands in the leadership team, but that's already done.

DeletedUser

skipperlipicus;n15260 said:
As for G|U and GoW - the word laughable comes to mind.

Laughable, yes…but these guys just won’t stop nobling barbs like it’s the end of the world and their lives depend on it.

DeletedUser

The tribe rankings currently show:
1. GOW
2. GlU
3. SEU
5. HoM

Not sure what happened to four...

DeletedUser430

Hi spamup,

Yes we are aware the issue and this has been reported to the developers to look into. As soon as I find out more information about it I will reply.

DeletedUser

Coolnite, can you update the image to reflect the real ranks?
1. GOW
2. GlU
3. SEU
4. TW.
5.-L-

DeletedUser

Looks like GoW is imploding once again and a new tribe is forming...The Architects of War[AoW]

DeletedUser430

Syzygy05;n15444 said:
Coolnite, can you update the image to reflect the real ranks?
1. GOW
2. GlU
3. SEU
4. TW.
5.-L-
Will update right now thank you.

DeletedUser

Haha, it seems the ranks are going to stay a little volatile for a week or two since Bastille is going through some major tribe changes. They've already changed...again. Sorry coolnite.

DeletedUser

The current Top 5

1. AoW
2. GlU
3. SEU
4. TW.
5. -L-

Top players of HoM and GOW merged to form AoW.

DeletedUser486

They also produced an academy tribe, tag AAW, with smaller players from the tribes. I would consider it to be the Architect. F

DeletedUser

Yatogami;n13790 said:
Why not try kicking the 30 or so inactive accounts and seeing if what is left still holds a top 5 spot?

you are so hilariously upset that you were completely wrong.about us

DeletedUser

LogRoller;n16639 said:
Yeah Im pretty sure I remember something about us not being around after a certain point or something to that effect.
Dude is so mad bros

DeletedUser486

LogRoller;n16639 said:
That you recruited heavily and that your provinces are so clustered so many of your accounts struggle for growth? How many of the original crew are still there? How many survived competing with their tribemates?

DeletedUser

Syzygy05;n15752 said:
I'm quite disappointed with HoM. I expected more from them.

To be honest, so am I. Even though I joined this new tribe, I feel that it was kind of "forced" on me. The world around me is a sea of blue now. Not sure how long I'll be able to accept that.