• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes

DeletedUser486

Chihuahua has certainly profited from it. Doubled size in a week.

DeletedUser

top anything doesn't really matter since the ranking system is broken on this server. i've seen nothing update as far as rankings go for about 2 weeks.

DeletedUser

I believe there deliberately not updating the rankings as they fixed the issue on points size last week, there raw database output to TW stats is working and updating now. Changes are being recorded daily, simply not being put into the game for a reason. I don't mind, I'm much larger than the people around me.

DeletedUser486

Roch2001;n11809 said:
I believe there deliberately not updating the rankings as they fixed the issue on points size last week, there raw database output to TW stats is working and updating now. Changes are being recorded daily, simply not being put into the game for a reason. I don't mind, I'm much larger than the people around me.
Morale still takes effect, if your size dictates that you would have 30 morale against a small player that is what it would be. Try sending a single unit attack to see the true morale.

DeletedUser486

tribes4ever;n13789 said:
This list needs to be updated.

TW. in the top 5 now.
Why not try kicking the 30 or so inactive accounts and seeing if what is left still holds a top 5 spot?

DeletedUser

I am noticing some subtle changes being made in tribe sizes though. Not very many are at max any longer, which bodes well for us smaller tribes. I'm wondering how many players are left in the world that are active...it's hard to tell with all the players NOT going barb.

DeletedUser

The political system of GW, GLU and HoM seems to revolve around GW and GLU having a PNA and HoM beating the shit out of both.
And the smaller tribes go in between and bite at all 3 sides.
I have no knowledge about SEU and TW though, as such if someone could inform me and everyone else it would be much apreciated.

DeletedUser700

Inquiring about three tribes.
There are three sides in a triangle.
Join us.

DeletedUser

Yatogami;n15116 said:
GlU now have a family tribe apparently.

GlU are recruiting anything that moves on the north-west, they're taking plenty of refugees from the tribes we WLF are fighting. It doesn't look like they worry about quality at all, the more the merrier :D