• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 tribes with map

DeletedUser1914

I must say the spread of all tribes on this world is actually amazing compared to some other worlds I've seen. even in the begining worlds like Igre had tribes EVERYWHERE none of this neat circle spread that kron has going on.

DeletedUser1594

I must say the spread of all tribes on this world is actually amazing compared to some other worlds I've seen. even in the begining worlds like Igre had tribes EVERYWHERE none of this neat circle spread that kron has going on.
i think a lot of players have started to realize that joining a tribe just for the sake of joining it is stupid, some of the early mrt's like Avengers are gone, there are some that are left, but as you can see those tribes are going to fade quickly

DeletedUser

Is there an updated list or breakdown of the current top 10s?

DeletedUser1914

a4c5a52503eeceead122151ef821b7ad

DeletedUser

Reading through it looks like a lot has changed.
Looks like some smaller tribes are still holding out from the empty spaces i can see IN RoA, between VVV and TWG as well.
I guess it could still be anyone's game at this point. I don't know too much about all the tribes other than the older stuff from this post though.

DeletedUser2183

I got banned on this world and now being nobled :) Quitting the game, have a nice time guys. It's fun tho, I still didn't see any inactive guy turn into a barb XD

DeletedUser1594

ff1ff11e45ac9888a386207fdf04f422

It's been a few weeks so I guess it's time to re-do the top 10.

1) Imperium - Still the best tribe in the world, fighting many of the top tribes and not losing ground. In basically every measurable tribe stat IMP is #1. Massive BP, massive ppm considering the amount of players, not much to not like. 31 players in the top 100

2) The League of Black Knights - This tribe has the 2nd most amount of points, but also has the largest member based out of any of the top 10 tribes. Located in the east with most of it's players north and south of the "equator", they have a good position behind the core tribes. There are some pockets of players around the middle of the map, which could be easy pickings if the wrong tribe gets ticked off. The one ugly spot of this tribe is the lack of BP, a tribe that is more than double the size of FRK and VVV they are 1.5-2.5 million points behind them. I'm not sure who they are actively fighting against as they don't have much def BP either so we'll have to see where they go. 7 players in the top 100

3) The Wing - A tribe I have never been high on and at this point my position hasn't changed. They are located predominantly in the NW, I am not sure if it will come together for them. They have just about the same amount of players as TBK but with 1.5 million less points. The only positive I guess I can say is they are basically at the same BP has TBK, which really isn't too good. A lot of smaller players round out this tribe, I don't know how much they will be able to do. 6 players in the top 100

4) The Rise of Abyss - Another tribe with large total members, and the stats aren't as good as the previous two. Located primarily in the SE, sandwiched between TBK and DS this is a tribe that will need to clean up a bit if they want to get to a serious level. Their BP is a little behind TBK, but they need to bump up the ppm by getting rid of some of the dead weight and getting rid of inactives. 6 players in the top 100

5) Freaks and Geeks - A couple of weeks ago I would say this was the 2nd if not 3rd best tribe in the world, as of today they are clearly the 2nd best tribe. They are the only tribe that is doing any sort of damage to IMP. They have been able to hold their position quite well near the middle. Their stats are good considering their size. They are ranked #3 in tribe BP, and have done a really good job sticking together. 8 players in the top 100

6) We Stand United - The original tribe was a large MRT that had near 200 members was ranked #1 and wasn't any good. As time has passed a lot of the excess has been trimmed off and they aren't too bad of a tribe. Still have a pocket located in the west which really has no business being UTD, but such life is. Member wise they are near FRK's numbers and near them point wise which isn't too bad. The problem becomes when you look at the BP they are quite the opposite of what FRK is. Their numbers drop off big time, in this area, but they do have a smaller amount of people, especially if you count them proportionately to tribes 2-4. 9 players in the top 100 which is impressive and also tells you about the bottom half of the tribe.

7) Veni Vidi Vici - A tribe located mainly in the SW, that had put up a really good fight. A lot of things went wrong for them in the past couple of weeks and unfortunately, I don't think they will be in the top 10 much longer. At one point a tribe I considered the 2nd best in the world, their time is nearly done as players are jumping off quite quickly. With all the players they have lost they still have the 2nd best tribes stats across the board in the top 10(except ppm). Interesting to see where everyone falls when they wrap up. 11 players in the top 100 which is impressive

8) Darkside - Tribe located deep in the SW, with a good tight cluster. Member size that matches some of the previous tribes and it's points are proportionately near the same as tribes 2-4. BP needs to get higher but they have a smaller amount and like I said is proportionate to a tribe like The Wing. The cluster being close should help them fend off a lot of attacks and such so we will have to see what they develop into. 2 players in the top 100

9) Sakala - Tribe located in the north hovering around the 500 x-axis, another tribe with a good cluster. They have some top heavy players, which could be good and bad. Member and point wise they are nearly identical to Darkside, but when it comes to BP they are a lot higher. A lot of Wing members are intertwined with them in the north so it will be interesting to see how that plays out. 5 players in the top 100.

10) DNA - Smallest tribe in the top 10 by far members wise, but when you look at the stats you can see that, they are a different tribe. The boast the 2nd highest ppm which clearly means there are a lot of big hitters. This tribe is combination of Legacy/South East Alliance/ THEDEATHRIDERS. The one downfall is how spaced out they are as a tribe, each individual section better be strong enough to hold it's own otherwise they are in trouble. Really excellent BP considering their size, proportionately compared to a tribe of TBK's size they would have 12 million more offensive BP. 5 players in the top 100.

My power rankings

Imperium
Freaks and Geeks
Veni Vidi Vici
The League of Black Knights
Sakala
DNA
We Stand United
The Rise of Abyss
The Wing
Darkside

DeletedUser

Interesting review man..
I am just sad that more & more players are jumping in the IMP bandwagon as its the easy way to go..
I rather fight hard than play the happy farmer but that just me ..
Still a fun world and game!

DeletedUser1594

I understand what you are saying, but a lot of people have joined tribes and overtime, they get run-down and aren't led well. They message me and I see if they fit what we need, I don't take everyone that tries to join, but I have a large area that I need to cover with enemies on all sides, and with the attrition that all tribes deal with, it is important for me to refill the ranks

DeletedUser

Ohh I am not pointing at IMP leadership I all.. in fact I think they do a terrific job.. I am more putting my fingers on the shoulder of the players who keep jumping on the easy Bandwagon!

DeletedUser2183

Oh just give up, I fought vs IMP and got nobled, too stronk... lol just joking, never trust shekel, that dude is painted in all colors. XD

DeletedUser2183

Hehe who do we see here, uhmm am I retard or are you trying to provoke me XD I appreciate your efforts to protect your almighty leader tho. :)

DeletedUser1594

Shockingly people actually appreciate my map assessment, as I have received a few comments over the past few days in game. I will try to add more to this feature and will even expand to the top 15 tribes.................

map_www_en11_6037f2e39d8290f4841eb5e48f9df753_14411288028396.png

1) Imperium - Still the #1 tribe and still #1 in almost all measurable stats. BP ahead by a far margin as a lot of players in top 10 in both points and bp. A lot of inactives, most are tucked away in the core but a lot were lost out east. The east continues to be a flaw in this tribe as anytime something goes right it appears FRK/UTD push back. Very good expansion in other parts especially in the west. Interesting to see who tries to nibble at them in the west after VVV is gone. 36 of the top 100 point players belong to this tribe.
Wars - the coalition of VVV/FRK/UTD - other stuff on the horizon

2) The League of Black Knights - Still ranked #2 by points by a fairly good amount. With 150 members on board, you would hope to see a bit more in numbers especially bp, but I guess eventually it will happen. A lot of dead weight players near the bottom log in queue some buildings and take off, so we'll see how long that lasts. Still have some players spaced out to far on the map, not sure what they would do if conflict arose. 12 of the top 100 players belong to this tribe.
Wars - This tribe is surrounded by some good tribes, and I'm not totally sure if they are attacking any of them. I would have to guess they are fighting t.w/zep/roa if anything.

3) The Rize of Abyss - They jump up a spot since the last update. Major tribe in the SE, surrounded by a lot of big tribes. 140+ players make up this tribe and they have similar bp to TBK which you would like higher for a tribe this size. A lot of deadweight players also make up a good portion of their tribe. 6 players in the top 100 belong to this tribe
Wars - Pretty sure they have been fighting Ds. for a long time now, obviously would like to see them and tbk square off. There is also the possibility of them joining in on the 'War with IMP' party

4) Freaks and Geeks - They move up a spot from #5 to now be at #4. They have been the 2nd best tribe for quite some time, and since the last update they have created more separation between them and #3. The absorbed that weird Legacy merger known as DNA(which was an awful name). This influx of players just made them a lot stronger as I was originally high on Legacy/DNA. They continue their coalition against IMP which for the most part has been doing quite well, they picked up a lot of the far east IMP members, who were the weak part of the tribe, but that's what you do in this game. Very good bp, ranked # 2 in that stat and are about half the size of TBK and ROA. Over 100k ppm which is another good sign knowing they have good active players. 9 of the top 100 players belong to this tribe.
Wars - IMP

5) The Wing - A tribe I was never too high on, has finally started to crumble. A bunch of the better players have left to form a tribe called Hyperactive(which is later in the list) and another couple guys have left to join IMP. Their ppm is quite bad although still higher than T.W...not sure how. All their stats are going down this will be a tribe that does not last too long on this list. They are wrapped around to thinly along the north and I believe tribes are starting to smell the blood in the water. They have 1 player in top 100
Wars - Sakala

6) We Stand United - It amazes me that this tribe is still around. This tribe use to have a good standing on both sides of the map and at this point the west is all but gone. IMP has began moving north and is taking out players up there. The East they have FRK to thank for still existing as they battle IMP. They have a decent ppm now, but still have a deadweight at the bottom of the tribe. Their bp rank is equal to their tribe rank so I guess that is something to hang your hat on. I would have to imagine at some point they become one with FRK. 8 players in the 100 belong to this tribe.
Wars - IMP

7) Sakala - A tribe that has jumped up 2 spots since the last update. This tribe is benefiting greatly from TWG's impending doom. There are a lot of TWG memebers that run through the middle of SKL and they will likely be eaten and as they advance further west. Good tribe size with a good ppm, ranked 5th in bashpoints which is great to see. As far as inactivity it doesn't appear to be a great amount just a lot of low end players towards the bottom. A tribe that is clearly trending in the right direction and should pass up UTD in points in no time. 5 players in the top 100 belong to this tribe
Wars- TWG

8) The Wildlings - ...I have had to include this tribe in the ranks a few times before and I have to say I don't think I said anything nice about them. Turns out weeks to months later there still isn't anything good to say. 120 members, an awful ppm, awful bp, awful positioning and YET they still exist. There is 2.5 groups of them so spaced apart that they should just be separate bad tribes. One group is located along the rim in the far NW another group is in NE next to SKL and the half group is loacted in the far E by TBK. I don't know maybe I'm being to hard on them, their stats show a ton of deadweight and inactive players. Literally about 70 members would need to be chopped off to get to players that average 1k points/day. They have 2 players in the top 100.
Wars - I have no idea, if I were located by them I would go at them so hopefully SKL/TBK/TWG/FRK are reading this

9) Darkside - So last time they were 8 and they have dropped a spot to 9 so let's see what we find. First thing I see is they lost their #1 ranked player to Obskurt(later in the list), so that dropped them 350k points. This tribe has been close knit in the SW and they continue to be. It appears they are handling themselves well, but you would hope for a little more expansion. PPM is good better than half of the previous tribes mentioned. They have maintained a lower player count and that works out usually good. They have an excellent obp/dpb ratio and actually have a obp slightly over UTD. 3 players in the top 100 come from this tribe.
Wars - I would hope ROA, possibly Obk and maybe WEU

10) Snakes on a Zeppelin - This is a new tribe to me and they are located on the other side of the map so I know very little. From what I can tell they are a great cluster in the NE on top of TBK with 1.5 parts of TWG surrounding them. Hopefully they are paying attention to my comments on T.W and they can grow even more. They have a low number of players, wish the ppm was a bit higher but it appears a lot of their players are small. The tough part becomes is there enough actual players in this tribe to make progress. Their bp is quite good considering the size. 2 of the top 100 players reside in this tribe.
Wars - I hope T.W but also could go at TBK

11) Veni Vidi Vici - This tribe was once considered the 2nd best tribes, but bad luck and decisions have finally caught up to it. They have fallen to #11, their best players have high-tailed it to other tribes, what is left is either inactive or trying to make IMP's life as tough as possible. It is not likely that this tribe will be on this list next go round. Still an excellent ppm, excellent bp still but they are being overran. 3 players in the top 100.
Wars - IMP/TWG/Ds.

12) World Empires United - Welcome aboard to the rankings thread WEU, I'm sure you belon....you have worse stats than T.W good god. Perhaps there is more to this story. Alright so the majority of the players are from the rim on the SW which may explain some lower numbers as they started a lot later. As you go around the circle you begin to notice sprinkles of players in every quadrant. I don't know why anyone would think that's a good idea. They boast 152 players(one more than TBK) perhaps they were going for that. They have a cute tribe profile about how they attack so next we'll go on to their bp. They are ranked 12 in total bp which is their rank, but there is always a but, they have more dbp than obp...yikes. I guess on a positive note we don't have to be scared of losing T.W as we have a backup. 0 players in the top 100 and none are close.
Wars - I don't know if it's a war if you aren't fighting back, but I guess it's the tribes near them.

13) Hyperactive - New tribe to the thread and new tribe to the game. A couple of TWG players left formed this tribe added a couple others from other tribes and we have Hyperactive. Their profile talks about aggressive players and for the most part that is accurate. There are a few players near the bottom who have a bad point/obp ratio, but you do need to fill a tribe out. Located in the NW they have plenty of tribes to target as it is a giant melting pot in that area. I thought ZEP had a great obp/dpb ratio...these guys are nearly 25/1 which is insane. 6 players in the top 100.
Wars - They are new so I'm not sure what their plans are, there are a lot of tribes in that area so we'll have to see what route they go

14) Obskurt - New tribe to the thread, tribe has been around some time. They have 9 players and have the highest ppm....dam you ;p. They are tight knit in the SW and have some major players, 2 of the top 5. They have excellent bp's and ratio, problem is can a tribe that small sustain the long haul, they also will have to worry soon about IMP on a more consistent basis. 4 of the top 10 are in this tribe.
Wars - Not sure, would imagine they are fighting WEU/TWG/VVV but they have to have their eyes set on IMP

15) Moshi Moshi - New tribe to this thread, I think they have been around but I'm not sure. They are located nicely in the NW. They have a good spot as they are around TWG, which could be a good time for them to strike as they appear to be in disarray. I don't know much about them but they have a small member count and their profile is from Taken. They have members listed as Tribe Developers which intrigues me because I have no clue what that means. They have really only a handful of active players so this could ultimately be bad for them as the inactivity is killer. There bp is a decent number based on their size and is a good ration which does mean good things for them. They have no members in the top 100.
Wars - Not sure but I would guess TWG possible HYP

Power Rankings
Imperium
Freaks and Geeks
Sakala
We Stand United
The Rise of Abyss
Darkside
Obskurt
Hyperactive
Snakes on a Zeppelin
Veni Vidi Vici
The Wing
Moshi Moshi
The Wildlings
World Empires United

If anyone has any info about tribes that I'm not sure about or wants to correct me, please message me in game as my goal is to try to be as accurate as possible
Thanks

DeletedUser

Thanks for the good compliments Shekel! We may be an unknown tribe to you, but we do have strong leadership and coordination :) we may still shock you :p ZEP.

DeletedUser1594

yea i can only go off of what i see, realistically outside of a few tribes, a lot of stuff is unknown to me, so anyone being offended or celebrating what i say would be foolish. i do enjoy doing it, and i guess i'll have to do a new one sooner than later as there has been a lot of different things happening in the past few days

DeletedUser1594

I swear it's almost like you tribes waited until I did my review to do all your switching around

map_www_en11_a10459cc06d477461a61b1a035b2d9b5_14418509172954.png

1) The League of Black Knights - ...wait this doesn't say Imperium. Well you take TBK and large tribe and add some real quality players from Sakala and you get top prize. A lot of members, a lot of real estate, a lot of everything. I looked at the original TBK as a large tribe kind of sitting in limbo and now I look at them as a large tribe that might be poised to make a move. Points are #1, villages are #1, ppm still not good enough but as players start to leave the number should raise. BP is good should be better considering the size, but it's a work in progress. 17 players in the top 100

2) Imperium - The tribe that was #1 for a while in basically all statistics lost a lot since the last update. There is rioting and looting go on all throughout the Imperium kingdom...i'm joking. Lost a couple players which wasn't cool but it is what it is. Stats overall are still great, high bp basically the highest ppm(I am no longer counting Obskurt, because I need to latch onto something). Still a strong tribe throughout. 33 players in the top 100

3) The Rise of Abyss - Still a tribe in the SW sandwiched between a bunch of tribes. Numbers have dropped, which is a good thing as their bigger players continue to grow. Would like to see RoA pick a direction and start making a move. OBP is decent, tribe is trending good. 6 players in the top 100

4) Freaks and Geeks - Always has been one of the better tribes and still is, unfortunately ****TEASE ALERT**** I think they may have slipt in the power rankings. Tribe that knows what it is doing has a great group of players that are committed and active. Great BP for it's size, excellent growth, excellent obp, I might just join you guys ;p 11 players in the top 100

5) The Wildlings - ...you know what I'm not going to rip on them, there are plenty of tribes that are in this top 15...THAT ARE WORSE, so guess what T.W is trying their stats are increasing hopefully one day they get their revenge and rim me. Player numbers are high, ppm is not great, bp isn't great but they are trying. 2 players in the top 100

6) We Stand United - tribe that is still around, player numbers are dropping, bpm is good obp is ok, might be finally time to throw in the towel and talk to FRK about joining them. 8 players in the top 100

7) By Other Means - What do you get when you mix Veni Vidi Vici and The Wing? Give up? By Other Means...I know it was an awful joke, just like this tribe...I kid. So VVV finally died, TWG is on life support so a bunch of players formed a tribe called BOM and they appear to be pretty good. Stats are good, ppm/obp. Only problem is the change of tribe has not tricked IMP so good luck ;p

8) Darkside - Another tribe in the south that is kind of there. The lost 2 of their largest players to OBK, and some of their members have villages in their cluster. They will need to make a move soon as players will start to get a sense that things aren't trending well. Stats are ok, bp is ok. 2 players in the top 100

9) Snakes on a Zeppelin - Tribe still clustered in the far east, and still doing well. I was approached by one of their members who was telling me some of their accomplishments and wars they have been fighting. They seem like a good group that sticks up for each other. Stats are ok for where they are, OBP can use a little bit more but doing well. 2 players in the top 100

10) Obskurt - A tribe of currently 12 players, that packs a major punch. Currently have #2 and #3 in this tribe. They likely will remain a force as they occupy a lot of real estate. PPM is off the charts, obp is really good, a lot of good things about this tribe. 6 players in the top 100

11) Hyperactive - Basically a tribe built very similarly to Obskurt, they don't have the top players but they have a lot in the the next tier. Stats are fantastic ppm/obp, looks to be a good tribe that has a lot of room to grow. 6 players in the top 100

12) World Empires united - There's not much to say, bad points/bad obp/bad ppm/bad. ...I actually checked to see if they had any in the top 100 ;x

13) Moshi Moshi - Tribe located far NW, low amount of players with a decent ppm. obp is ok considering their size. Couple players getting close to top 100 but none right now, and can someone please let me know what it means to be a Tribe Developer

14) The Wing - Next tribe that will be dropping out of our top 15. Tribe is now a shell of what it is, their best players have joined HYP/IMP/BOM at this point. Stats are down the drain, wouldn't expect to see them in the top 15 next go round. 1 player in the top 100

15) Illuminated Caolition - New tribe to the list welcome. Small tribe clustered in the west. Don't know too much about them, their stats are ok for what they are going to be hard for them to keep up.

Power rankings

Imperium
Freaks and Geeks
The Rise of Abyss
We Stand United
Obskurt
Hyperactive
By Other Means
Darkside
Snakes on a Zeppelin
The Wildlings
Moshi Moshi
Illuminated Coalition
The Wing
World Empires United

DeletedUser

Ok I am a week and a half late but thanks again Shekel for this world review.. I truly always find it interesting and i read every single words of it..

By looking at the ranking It look like IMP is not growing a lot lately youve been around 21-22m for 2 weeks ish.. I beleive that been in the middle is probably hard especialy when you have been #1 since the start and made a few enemies while holding that spot (Which is understandable).. If I were one of the tribe competing in the top with you I would think that it could be a good timing to hit and take advantage.. (Ok doing some propaganda..)

On an other note.. I dont know much about the east side of the map but I cant understand why FRK & UTD are not merging.. I think efficiency wise it would be better for them but hey I dont care really..

The world has entered a new phase.. there are very few easy villages left and most of them are in decent/medium tribe at least.. a lot of action to come I suppose..

Thanks again for this review.. probably the only active and interesting post of this world..