• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 tribes with map

DeletedUser1594

22f6fe025bb5b1430c61adc8950bea8d

I know it's early but lets do a top 10 tribe rating system, these always end up fun.

Tribe #1 United We Stand (UWS)
Obvious MRT. They surround the core multiple provinces away and recruited members until they maxed out, they are recruited in bunches which probably will help them out in areas, but overall very hard for the tribe to stay together

Tribe #2 Avengers (AVG)
Another obvious MRT. This tribe has already disbanded once and reformed. A lot of money players, they have a lot of villages in the core which but as you can see they have players all over the place, a lot of them are going to get hung out to dry in the outskirts, while the core will probably stick it out for a while. The main issue is once the outside falls apart the core will be attacked from all sides as they have no side of the map to lean against.

Tribe #3 Imperium (IMP)
A tribe that originally started out mrting, and then cut back and put a 100 player limit, which is a good move early on. Some of the other tribes have set their limits lower which builds more camaraderie but also at a greater risk if players go inactive. A lot of high ranked players so far, I like this tribe long term.

Tribe #4 Province Monsters (P.M.)
A tribe with a lot of members, currently at 126, but most of the members are located in the NW, which will make them strong and hard to take down, I do feel bad for the members in the south as they won't be able to sustain. Interested in what this tribe becomes

Tribe #5 Orion (-O-)
Tribe I am running, a lot of players from en3, with a tribe limit. Picked up players that were doing well, we are pretty closely knit, but need to work out some kinks as a lot of us haven't played in a new world in months. Experience and camaraderie are definitely our strengths.

Tribe #6 Espada (EPD)
This is currently the best tribe in this world. Very close knit recruiting has it's hands in the core with a lot of players wrapped around it. Lot of experience as they have played multiple worlds together and are successful. Currently highest ppm, this is a tribe I would imagine being around for a long while.

Tribe #7 Veni Vidi Vici (VVV)
MRT, that started a few days in. There tribe is a lot of provinces from the core and encompasses pretty much the SE to the NW, almost 3/4 of the map. There is not a lot of hope long term for something like that, but I guess you have to try something

Tribe #8 League of Legends (LOL)
MRT, with a majority of the players in the east, they have less members then VVV, but are nowhere near as spread out at them. The players in the SW are kind of hung out to dry but if the east works together they could pose a problem.

Tribe #9 Burgerland (BLT)
This one confuses me, they have some players near the core in the SW, and then they have a bunch of players on the rim, it's almost like the core players have built themselves a tribe when they get rimmed. Definitely one of the weirder tribe configurations, I guess the one thing they got going for them is pretty much everyone is in the SW...

Tribe #10 Hyperion II (_H_)
I don't even know what to say, something obviously happened with the original Hyperion, so hopefully they got everything together. A lot of players in the core and south of it, another tribe I thought was pretty good, so we'll see how they bounce back

I invite you all to do a review, if you don't like mine, I don't care.

DeletedUser1427

I find your assessment of Burgerland is missing the fact that they're just a bunch of nutjobs.

DeletedUser1684

it's almost like the core players have built themselves a tribe when they get rimmed.
I find your assessment of Burgerland is missing the fact that they're just a bunch of nutjobs.

Spare us your words, noob. You gush about your connection with other players, your wisdom of the TribalWars rules, but what has it brought you?

Where are your mighty troops? Your farm units? Your great numbers of axemen and light cavalry? Even at our basest, when we did quests like you do, farmed as you do, upgraded buildings as you do, we did more than merely survive. We built armies. We made merchants. We forged a Burgerland. You have not.

You speak so proudly of the spearmen you have killed, little realizing that they are but part of a quest we have already forgotten. What little you have accomplished you attribute to the wisdom of your noobguides, who are nothing but the rules of dead worlds echoing for all eternity. They drag you to the past, serving as a leash that keeps you as little better than barbs, sad parodies of villages that lack that special spark to become something more.

We have come to this world in search of conquest. Whether your actions drive us back or we take what we want and move on, the outcome is the same. We will depart from this wretched server, leaving you behind. And in a thousand hours, you will not have changed from this contact with another Tribe. You will remain in your home, waiting for resources, consulting your guides, until our nobletrains come and take your village.

DeletedUser1254

Pretty fair assessment, except you left off the part where Burgerland is also part of Orion and led and comprised of your world 3 tribemates.

I suppose there is a strategy to that. I have to say I am intrigued to see what that plan is..

btw, that map is pretty cool. feels like a hubble telescope image :p

DeletedUser

Originally AVG started as an MRT but we've halted recruitment (and doing this game justice by reporting multi-account users in the process who apply to join). Our break up was all because a of a complete psychopath, send endodontist a mail and you'll see why. The reform to me as a gesture of determination and passion for success - not many tribes can reform the amount of people we had before the dissolve. Whilst we're loosely dotted around the core around in a spiral, it gives us breathing room.
Other than that, it's a fair opinion.

Another thing I'd like to point out is Espada/Orion has 47/52 members (respectively) in a world where 200 is the max. Yes they may be experienced but more players like UWS, AVG, IMP, P.M or any other larger tribe means more overall troop totals - how well people use said troops is what decides the course of the game but right now, popping Espada and Imperium (for example) as the Saturday fight night is like heavyweight vs lightweight is just not gonna work out for the lil' guy.

My 2 cents anyways.

DeletedUser

you have obviously not been playing this game very long if that is what you think about smaller tribes, tell you what, ask around about a tribe on EN8 called "Legion of Boom" and see what a small tribe can do ;)

DeletedUser1254

It's all relative. Often a 200 member tribe is chalked full of inactives, scattered villages from all 4 corners of the map, small players looking for protection, big point players looking to skirt by while they play sim city and so on. In theory, if all those members were active killers, working together, they'd be dominant, but the reality is, you're lucky if you truly have 50-60 active players...and by active, I mean people willing to actually train and use their troops.

So yes, a small tight nit tribe can be very effective. Think of them like a special forces unit. I've even seen a single player rip through the heart of a large tribe and send them into a panic. The tribe had no idea how to work together and each player being worried about being next, just turtled up on their own waiting like scared peasants in their cellars. Didn't work out well for them.

This world is young. many twists and turns will happen. Big tribes will fall, small tribes will grow. Mergers among once hardened enemies will occur. It's a long haul, so will be interesting to look back at this assessment in a few months and see how things have progressed.

DeletedUser

shrimppuff, what a brash assumption you've made about me and to think that a small tribe currently in a world not even past 1 week of BP expiration would dominate a much larger one is completely out of the question. As John's implied, this world has only been born, baby buttocks and all.

DeletedUser

shrimppuff, what a brash assumption you've made about me and to think that a small tribe currently in a world not even past 1 week of BP expiration would dominate a much larger one is completely out of the question. As John's implied, this world has only been born, baby buttocks and all.
Sorry, it's just that some new players run their mouths off when they know almost nothing about the game. So I apologise and take back my previous comment, no hard feelings :)

DeletedUser1594

John, it is good to see that someone is doing their homework. Yes, goatblood is the leader of Burgerland who happens to be in Unity in en3. When we had decided to start a new world goatblood and a few of his motley crue had a different opinion then I did on how we should run it. I told him if he thought it was easy to start his own tribe, which he did. At some point maybe he will give in and bend the knee and then maybe he won't. Then again who really knows what I'm saying is truthful in any sense, but yes the way they are configured is intersting.

Sam, the tribe that I started out in was an mrt, I'm not saying it can't be done, but your tribes configuration is going to lead to issues. The only reason you are down players is because the majority of were dead in the water when the tribe was disbanded. When you disbanded I had several avenger players apply to us, as I'm sure they applied to several other tribes and were picked up. The problem I see is you are recruited in all different quadrants which basically puts you at risk facing larger tribes that recruit in their quadrant. Perhaps I'm wrong and you guys show you are a better tribe then I think.

DeletedUser

All feelings aside, I feel this will be a wicked world of war and whatnot (though I think it's rather small compared to other worlds).

DeletedUser1594

All feelings aside, I feel this will be a wicked world of war and whatnot (though I think it's rather small compared to other worlds).
I mean feelings shouldn't play a part of it in any event. I'm just stating what I see on the map and through experience and using some logic/reasoning that is what I came up with. I mean I'm sure there are great players in each tribe, I don't think it makes you a bad player for being in an MRT, its just annoying when you see some players who try to flaunt that their tribe is great because of points not taking into the account that they have multiple times the members as another tribe(I am not necessarily referring to you are anyone in your tribe)

DeletedUser1914

honestly i want them to put a 30 member cap or 60 member cap and watch all the families form and then fall cause of their lack of co-ordination and spread.
And if you think this worlds small go see Igre(EN9) thats a small world.

DeletedUser

Still early of course. Most players are still working towards their academy and that first noble. Everyone seems to dwell on points, when really bash is a far more important datapoint to consider. At this early stage of the game, IMP is leading in total bash (203k) and offensive bash (189k) with -O- close behind with 200k total bash and 182k offensive bash. When you look at bash per player, we have three tribes clearly leading the way. The Top three tribes by total bash per player are -O-, EPD & IMP. Bringing up the rear, or our FarmVille tribes, are LOL VvV & BLT.
The most aggressive players will eat the less aggressive players.

DeletedUser300

Ah Espada, good tribe I'm rpetty sure they are as they took people of EN10 and En9 (KOH, F&J) and they know who to ally, too bad I can't run 2worlds without running incredibly low on time haha. if I had more time I would have sticked around as I see so many familiar faces in IMP and EPD D':

DeletedUser

Well IMP and EPD are allies so they could cut through this world if they play their cards right