• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 tribes with map

And just as Shekel has done his update, I finished my latest gif.

As Shekel said above, we are basically down to 4 plus a couple of hangers.

I love the gif niconz. Do you think you could maybe use black as the background next time? Green makes it a little harder to see the colors.

DeletedUser2944

I love the gif niconz. Do you think you could maybe use black as the background next time? Green makes it a little harder to see the colors.

I'll create the next maps with a black background to see, but can't recreate the first maps so it may look a little too weird to change in the middle.

DeletedUser2642

Extra request,

Niconz, it would be nice if you can make the color of tribe as the same as shakeel map hehe, Just a suggestion.

DeletedUser1594

probably could be something that is done, although I have a habit of not using the same color scheme but I could make sure I use the same going forward

DeletedUser1594

A lot has happened since my last update. The lines in the sand have been drawn and we are now down to a 4 tribe race. Since the last update tribes like Freaks and Geeks/Darkside/World Empires United are essentially no more. Players from FRK, flocked to IMP and TBK. Darkside after the longtime stalemate with RoA, decided to merge into them to form Darkside of the Abyss. In the past couple of days World Empires United have began merging into that tribe as well. The small tribe Headquarters joined DtA. The other tribes that were in the last update are either way to insignificant at this point.

map_www_en11_e7917ba1fdf757bb0e73f2ef68b9a42d_14485062045160.png

At this point I list the tribes in order of rankings and give a little explanation, but I think at this point we all understand what is in front of us. The tribe listing is as follows:
IMP
TBK
DtA
TLN

The power rankings would be the same just based on the size alone.

Tribe skills
IMP 32 -> 33
TBK 26 -> 28
DtA 26 -> 29
TLN 22 -> 24

It has been an interesting world so far, and there is a lot more to go, so we'll see where it takes us

This is definitely the most promising world, as far as fun battles are concerned. It also helps having great narration of the scene, followed up with pictures and descriptions. I appreciate the work, Niconz, and Shekel.

DeletedUser1594

This is definitely the most promising world, as far as fun battles are concerned. It also helps having great narration of the scene, followed up with pictures and descriptions. I appreciate the work, Niconz, and Shekel.
I think overall it's a pretty good world, there are still 4 viable tribes left and the world has been open for 7 months.

DeletedUser2944

So, after a huge amount of change in the last couple of updates, things have slowed down a lot now. My laptop crashed so I can't do the usual GIFs this month, but here are 4 images showing the changes over the last month. As you can see, no major tribe changes and things have settled down into the grind of war.

2nd December 2015:
world-02122015-black.png

21st December 2015:
world-21122015-black.png

2nd Jan 2016:
world-02012016-black.png

13th Jan 2016:
world-13012016-black.png

I should be able to get a GIF back up for next time around.

DeletedUser2369

I have to ask, why is these maps so splotchy? is it got to do with how the map is set up?

DeletedUser1914

I have to ask, why is these maps so splotchy? is it got to do with how the map is set up?
If you look at other worlds maps its sort of the same but i think it could be the colour combo and the fact he hadded players to the maps .I know my own dont seem so slotchy could also be the tribe area/formations etc

DeletedUser2369

Whoever came up with the idea of gif'ing the maps is a genious, Im gonna have to use the stats iv pulled to generate new images to do that with

DeletedUser1594

They screwed up the provinces real bad in en11. The distance in the world is much greater than other worlds. The map has to be at zoom 1 or it all won't fit.

DeletedUser2944

Here is the latest gif. After a fairly slow period things have moved again in the last week. We are now essentially down to 3 tribes.

en11-black-10022016.gif

DeletedUser1226

no, we are down to two tribes. IMP and TBK. Eventually TBK and DtA will merge.