• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 tribes with map

DeletedUser

Still early of course. Most players are still working towards their academy and that first noble. Everyone seems to dwell on points, when really bash is a far more important datapoint to consider. At this early stage of the game, IMP is leading in total bash (203k) and offensive bash (189k) with -O- close behind with 200k total bash and 182k offensive bash. When you look at bash per player, we have three tribes clearly leading the way. The Top three tribes by total bash per player are -O-, EPD & IMP. Bringing up the rear, or our FarmVille tribes, are LOL VvV & BLT.
The most aggressive players will eat the less aggressive players.

I disagree. Bashpoints is just like ODA in the original game. And, although a controversial point, i agree with quite a few over there that say that high ODA in the initial stages is BAD. It means you are utilizing your troops inefficiantly as you cannot have nobles to take the targeted players village.

I do understand that it is necessary in some circumstances...i.e. a BIG and Known player in your neighbourhood..and it's gonna be either you or him/her at some point. But for all that...keeping your troops and using them efficiently (farming/defending) is more important in the initial stages than killing every 51 point villge troops around.

It's the same thinking i have over early wars. Yep...you may love getting into war early but...you slow yourself and the other tribe down in growth (both troops and building) whilst the other tribes look on and (((chuckle))).

Just my opinion...

Jas

DeletedUser1594

Well IMP and EPD are allies so they could cut through this world if they play their cards right
Cross-nobling in the future will be the downfall, tribes are way to close to each other and are going to ultimately compete for the same turf

DeletedUser1594

I disagree. Bashpoints is just like ODA in the original game. And, although a controversial point, i agree with quite a few over there that say that high ODA in the initial stages is BAD. It means you are utilizing your troops inefficiantly as you cannot have nobles to take the targeted players village.

I do understand that it is necessary in some circumstances...i.e. a BIG and Known player in your neighbourhood..and it's gonna be either you or him/her at some point. But for all that...keeping your troops and using them efficiently (farming/defending) is more important in the initial stages than killing every 51 point villge troops around.

It's the same thinking i have over early wars. Yep...you may love getting into war early but...you slow yourself and the other tribe down in growth (both troops and building) whilst the other tribes look on and (((chuckle))).

Just my opinion...

Jas

I don't think you are too far off with what you said, the only thing is, if a player is recklessly attacking villages with no future gain and is just gaining bp, then it probably won't work for them. You would hope that top bp players have a method to their madness early on

DeletedUser

Cross-nobling in the future will be the downfall, tribes are way to close to each other and are going to ultimately compete for the same turf
True, but that kind of problem can always be solved with a merger later on down the line ;)

DeletedUser

Did you mean (((HUGGING))) ?

After der ((HUGS)) den we merge. (unless you remember when TW was a war game - damn...i'm old :()

Jas

DeletedUser2183

Ok hello everyone (am new to the server, was playing on the beta previously.. IGN TheBlackOne)
Just wanted to share my thoughts about the top tribes.
1. UWS
Not sure what to thik about this tribe, just the other day we (I'm a member of VVV), got mass mailed by the UWS recruiter, asking us all to join their tribe (they had like 180 members, and we around 160 at the time), they seem to have a few nice players tho, and their positioning is decent (except few cast-outs).
2.Imperium
Well, the numbers say a lot, very hight ppm, highest total BP, and so on, a lot of things go n their favor.. only thing I dont like is their positioning (some of their members dont really have a lot of space to expand) , another question is how many of their membrs are gonna stay active?
3.VVV
Well while at an unexpected position, VVV still has more members than all the other top 10 tribes (except UWS), the ppm is also one of the lowest, also only 1 top 100 player for now (well it doesnt mean anything, changes a lot after a few months anyway) , not to mention the tribe is very spread out (well its a double edged sword, you never know what might happen)...
4. Espada
A top 3 tribe I would say (along with Imperium and Orion), very high ppm (by far the highest), nicely positioned, seems very organized

I think i will coninue my list at a later stage, stay tuned XD
By the way, those rankings dont mean a thing, anybody who played on the beta will have heard about the Inglorious Bastards :)

DeletedUser

Beta is for players who want to aid the game along as best they can. Players from Beta who feel the need to mention it at every given point are usually snobby twits. (change vowel as appropriate..lol)

There are better players on the game than on the Beta game because of this. They put their money down and play away...trying to adjust the game to the best benefit for all as we go.

"Oh Yeah! I'm a Beta player!!" lmao...so wut?

I'm not putting you down..but that's how you come across. How long have you played on this server to make your views on the top tribes? Arn't VVV just another MRT? Looks to me like they are and it would be a "hard push" for you to convince anyone otherwise.

Jas

DeletedUser300

Inglorious bastards? I have hard that name before... on TA, and there they pulled some nasty moves.

DeletedUser2183

Haha you made me laugh, at least you are not afraid to state your thoughts, but seriously dude whats up with the hate :)
Oh by the way, who said you have to play to play on the beta servers, hell who says you have to help improve the game? (FYI I never invested a coin into TW2, its not worth it). Well the world started 20 days ago, so there was not much time to spend on in to begin with, also if you look at my post again, I didnt really say a lot of positive things about VVV... and once again, I only siad once that i am from the beta, so what? It's quite common for new people to the forum to state their experience, if you still wanna judge, I would advise you to "push harded" ^.^

DeletedUser

honestly i want them to put a 30 member cap or 60 member cap and watch all the families form and then fall cause of their lack of co-ordination and spread.
And if you think this worlds small go see Igre(EN9) thats a small world.

i know LoB..... hard-to-the-core lol.
as for this list i would like to see an update too :)

DeletedUser

you have obviously not been playing this game very long if that is what you think about smaller tribes, tell you what, ask around about a tribe on EN8 called "Legion of Boom" and see what a small tribe can do ;)

i was meant to quote this lmao

DeletedUser2183

I guess I will do the list. lol
TOP 10 tribes:
1. Imperium: Currently the strongest tribe (only a few inactive members, very high ppm, the highest BP, mainly positioned in the core)
2./3./4. UWS/Espada/Orion: 3 tribes of similar strength: Espada: highest ppm, very few inactive members, like IMP, centered around the core, they even lost some high ranked members to Freaks and Geeks (not sure what their relation with this tribe is), which didn't slow them down, Orion: same as EPD and IMP, only a selected group of members (60-70, 80 in the case of IMP), also only a few inactive members, they are also positioned in the core but they have some strong members to the west, UWS: even though they seem like a MRT, the points of their top 40 members are still at the top (only 2nd to IMP), whats even more surprising, a big part of their 190 members is active, UWS is also a tribe centered in the core, although they do have a few members in nobody's territory (which isn't surprising at all), it might seem unsurprising that they have the 2nd highest BP, but most of those come from their top ranked members).
Those are the 4 tribes that currently stand on the top, quite a bit behind them could be placed a few tribes: Legacy, VVV, League of Legends, Province Monsters, Phoenix Rebirth (maybe even Burgerland). More about that at a later stage.

DeletedUser

This world is starting to be fun now...be ready folks, we have some nice things happening behind the scenes.

DeletedUser1594

07048a81d1408e5aa79977f89e56bbca

Well the world has changed a lot since I made the original post, so I figured I will re-do it as we have a lot of new tribes in the mix.

1) Imperium - The tribe I am in which is the product of Orion merging into. When originally done, I had said that I felt IMP and -0- were 2 of the 3 strongest and since combining it has stayed that way in just about every measurable stat, with currently 26 players in the top 100. Fought Espada which has now been disbanded. Tribe has been restructured, so we will see how it works out from there.
2) Veni Vidi Vici - A tribe that was #7 in the last update has moved all the way up. Based on my last assessment I wasn't high on them, I have to say that they have shocked me. They have 17 players in the top 100, and have really shown they have been able to stick together. Their strength in numbers are in the SW which can cause problems for a tribe like Imperium from behind. Still think they are ultimately too spread out, but if they continue to take over provinces they can fill out nicely. They are growing at a nice rate.
3) The League of Black Knights - This tribe is new to the list, as they have absorbed League of Legends. They boast a 199 players in their tribe and a quick scan on tw2stats shows very little inactivity. Problem is they don't have a lot of top heavy players for the amount they have. Currently they have 8 players in the top 100 with the best rank being 39th. They are located in the east so we will have to see what they become
4) We Stand United - This tribe is comprised of the former United We Stand in which the founder booted everyone. They tried to get their players back and got a large portion of them but are now a fraction of what they were. They were ranked 1 at the time, they were an MRT that has stayed together but are obviously very spaced apart not a tribe that I see lasting long term. They have 8 players in the top 100 but I think ultimately they will break up.
5) Freaks and Geeks - This tribe is basically the better players of Avenger...lol and Espada combined. They encompass the middle with some outlying players in the east, a good tribe numbers wise as they have under 80 members but one of the highest ppm overall and highest out of top 10 tribes. They have 15 players in the top 100 which is about 20% and 3 players in the top 10. I would say that they are the 2nd or 3rd best tribe depending on how you feel about VVV.
6) The Wing - Not a good tribe, they were a former academy tribe for another tribe that was bad and I'm not sure what happened to them. They recruited everyone and don't have good stats, best thing going for them is they are in the north. One player in top 100, not a tribe that I see a great deal of potential
7) The Rize of Abyss - Don't know much about them looks like they joined up late, but are concentrated heavily in the SE/S. 2 players currently in the top 100, ppm is low but perhaps they get it together and push north, could eventually be a sleeper if they stick with it
8) Sakala - Tribe in the north, close knit, ppm isn't great but has 3 players in the top 10. Kind of squeezed in between a bunch of different tribes, so it will be interesting to see how they manage.
9) Legacy - Good tribe, 3rd highest ppm, although they only have 41 members. Very close-knit which makes it hard to take them down. A lot of long time players from previous worlds so they are in a good position. They are near some bigger tribes so it is interesting to see what they do. 6 top 100 players with 1 being in the top 5.
10) The Wildlings - Ranked 10 and hopefully soon enough they fall out. They have players all over the place, so I have no clue how they exist. A lot of players located in different quadrants does not usually add up well. They have one of the lower ppm's and have one player ranked in the top 100. This is not a tribe I would expect be around long.

Once again my opinions, feel free to do your own

DeletedUser

do something about those colors from the text pls. it's painful for your eyes, and hard to read

DeletedUser1594

07048a81d1408e5aa79977f89e56bbca

Well the world has changed a lot since I made the original post, so I figured I will re-do it as we have a lot of new tribes in the mix.

1) Imperium - The tribe I am in which is the product of Orion merging into. When originally done, I had said that I felt IMP and -0- were 2 of the 3 strongest and since combining it has stayed that way in just about every measurable stat, with currently 26 players in the top 100. Fought Espada which has now been disbanded. Tribe has been restructured, so we will see how it works out from there.
2) Veni Vidi Vici - A tribe that was #7 in the last update has moved all the way up. Based on my last assessment I wasn't high on them, I have to say that they have shocked me. They have 17 players in the top 100, and have really shown they have been able to stick together. Their strength in numbers are in the SW which can cause problems for a tribe like Imperium from behind. Still think they are ultimately too spread out, but if they continue to take over provinces they can fill out nicely. They are growing at a nice rate.
3) The League of Black Knights - This tribe is new to the list, as they have absorbed League of Legends. They boast a 199 players in their tribe and a quick scan on tw2stats shows very little inactivity. Problem is they don't have a lot of top heavy players for the amount they have. Currently they have 8 players in the top 100 with the best rank being 39th. They are located in the east so we will have to see what they become
4) We Stand United - This tribe is comprised of the former United We Stand in which the founder booted everyone. They tried to get their players back and got a large portion of them but are now a fraction of what they were. They were ranked 1 at the time, they were an MRT that has stayed together but are obviously very spaced apart not a tribe that I see lasting long term. They have 8 players in the top 100 but I think ultimately they will break up.
5) Freaks and Geeks - This tribe is basically the better players of Avenger...lol and Espada combined. They encompass the middle with some outlying players in the east, a good tribe numbers wise as they have under 80 members but one of the highest ppm overall and highest out of top 10 tribes. They have 15 players in the top 100 which is about 20% and 3 players in the top 10. I would say that they are the 2nd or 3rd best tribe depending on how you feel about VVV.
6) The Wing - Not a good tribe, they were a former academy tribe for another tribe that was bad and I'm not sure what happened to them. They recruited everyone and don't have good stats, best thing going for them is they are in the north. One player in top 100, not a tribe that I see a great deal of potential
7) The Rize of Abyss - Don't know much about them looks like they joined up late, but are concentrated heavily in the SE/S. 2 players currently in the top 100, ppm is low but perhaps they get it together and push north, could eventually be a sleeper if they stick with it
8) Sakala - Tribe in the north, close knit, ppm isn't great but has 3 players in the top 10. Kind of squeezed in between a bunch of different tribes, so it will be interesting to see how they manage.
9) Legacy - Good tribe, 3rd highest ppm, although they only have 41 members. Very close-knit which makes it hard to take them down. A lot of long time players from previous worlds so they are in a good position. They are near some bigger tribes so it is interesting to see what they do. 6 top 100 players with 1 being in the top 5.
10) The Wildlings - Ranked 10 and hopefully soon enough they fall out. They have players all over the place, so I have no clue how they exist. A lot of players located in different quadrants does not usually add up well. They have one of the lower ppm's and have one player ranked in the top 100. This is not a tribe I would expect be around long.
Once again my opinions, feel free to do your own

I tried to get cute with the colors, as it didn't look bad on the white background but it does look awful on the beige sorry

DeletedUser486

Regardless, an interesting and informative read. Thank you.