• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 tribes with map

DeletedUser2647

It has it's advantages as well as disadvantages. As you stated, even our further players have a relatively short distance to go if they wanted to relocate. If you take TBK's spread the players that are located furthest NW are tremendously far from the ones located in the SE, but they have a much larger ground that they cover, making expansion easier. The obvious downfall of being located in the middle is that we have faced attacks from just about every direction at all times

Vast terrain is an advantage in economic development, but too spread with weak force would be easy prey for other tribes. I think, TBK is hindering the development of the two tribes (ZEP and TLN). the estate of the two coalitions become scarce they will kill each other or with those who restrain their target (TBK).
Although TBK have a good leadership force, but military tribe (TBK) not as good as the ability to develop their economy. The experience of war is weak.
IMP is appreciated for its ability to be able to use aggressive war for territorial expansion.

DeletedUser2185

Interesting once again..

2- TBK imo had it easy since the start.. who have they fought so far that are worth mentionning? maybe I am just ignorant

TBK did not have it easy; We had and have plenty of enemies and are fighting three wars at this very moment. What you call easy (I call smart; Rob and I knew how to talk and who to talk to. We always got good allies or found out things before they happend allowing us to grow and gain power without the need to go to war every 2 weeks. That is how a war is fought; you gain strength first; then you hit hard.)

IMP and TBK are by far the best tribe; and the fact that FRK fell, shows that what people thought was a good tribe was just in fact a sub-part leadership group of "self-proclaimed" vets. I told blue a long time ago to not cross myself and Rob over the Alliance we once had; he did not listen and now he is sitting slapping himself because he will never recover. IMP and TBK are just smart when it comes down to it.

I don't want FRK wiped out. They are mighty warrior. I respect them at will to fight. Maybe right according to shekel finder said, they lacked a wise leader. Their attack would be meaningless if they confront many opponents at once.
I am not afraid an army lions led by sheep. I'm just scared sheep army commanded by lion.
I hope they survive in the long run.

Let's be honest, FRK were never truly lead well. Blue was a self-opinionated little grunt who thought he was clever and smart; well we all see what happened when he crossed TBK.....

They had good players; this I must admit, but the leadership of the tribe is and always will be BAD. They will not survive this wold much longer; and they could never do what IMP and TBK have done; and that is have multiple wars on multiple fronts. They had maybe two wars at once; while IMP is leading with 5-6-7 tribes attacking them at once. So no; I cannot agree that they deserve to be part of this world any longer.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1594

This world seems to have become a peaceful place, only a few tribes with decent BP :)

Always can count on you for spewing nonsense, I did my research and found that en13 is not as battle heavy as en11

I took the top 5 tribes from en11 and en13 according to tw2-tools

en11 villages 20,558
en11 points 158,571,850
en11 bash 390,942,403

en13 villages 5,863
en13 points 35,220,898
en13 bash 77,869,800

Obviously en11 has higher numbers because it has been around longer, why I chose 5 because usually after 5 tribes you have a big drop off, if you want to add more tribes be my guest.

So if you divide bash by villages and bash by points you will get a bash/village ratio or bash to point ratio

en11 per point 2.4653959892629114183885727510904
en11 per village 19016.558176865453837921976845997

en13 per point 2.210897632422659978743301774986
en13 per village 13281.562340098925464779123315709

If you want to try a different criteria let me know

DeletedUser2635

shekel, first time I see you speak out of line, I never said EN13 was any better lol

DeletedUser2754

@Kei Shirogane
I feel EN13 has very few high quality players. Although we never talked or fought, seeing you leave this world made me sad. I was looking forward to fight you or to fight by your side. At least your stats are quite impressive and either way it would have been fun.

I have the impression that the new recruits in B-P might be big but don't have the quality of the original ones...

DeletedUser1594

shekel, first time I see you speak out of line, I never said EN13 was any better lol

I know you didnt but I doubt you are posting that same message in any other world when Im sure the numbers are just as comprable.

DeletedUser1594

map_www_en11_5a9338a2186776b445b7631aaa68c8f7_14463504115531.png

In keeping up with my typical weekly update ;p, here is a new update a week later. What you may notice this week is I have cut the review to 10 tribes, I know this is upsetting, as it means there is less for me to right, but truth be told, tribes 11-15, there isn't much to say, so I'll say it quick. Basically if you look at the map the only heavy part of the map that doesn't have players listed in a tribe, is the NW, and coincidentally tribes 11-15 basically fall in there. Lions of Judah and Neighbourd Watch are two smaller "active" tribes. Moshi Moshi, Chrimera, Hyperactive are all tribes that are basically dead. Now that I have wrapped that up, we'll do the top 10. The descriptions will be shorter as I did the whole stat things last week and not much will change.

1) The League of Black Knights - Last week #1. Lost a handful of players to the now defunct Snakes on a Zeppelin(who are no in The Legion). Very interesting how the map has shaped up for them. 19 players in the top 100.

2) Imperium - Last week #2. In the past week IMP added the active members of Moshi Moshi to the tribe. As this is my tribe I have tried to remain unbiased towards my review of the tribe, I can say that I currently feel this is as strong as the tribe has felt in some time. Areas that were weak are being secured, in-tribe inactives are down to a minimum and are being worked on, will be interesting to see how things progress in the next couple of weeks. 30 players in the top 100.

3) The Legion - Last week #4. TLN has jumped up a spot, as they bring in the tribe of ZEP. For those of you who have been reading and following I have been really hard on this tribe, as they are formerlly The Wildlings. They looked like a mish mosh of players and not really good ones. At this point though, their numbers have got a lot better and they have control of a large portion of the map in 2 sections. I still think the east and west parts of the tribe are so spaced that they really are 2 tribes but it seems to be working for them. 12 players in the top 100.

4) Rise of Abyss - Last week #3. Lost a spot to TLN, tribe is still in the same place. They continue to noble out their inactives making the number of members go down and strengthen the actives, which is a good sign. 10 players in the top 100.

5) Freaks and Geeks - Last week #5. The growth is nowhere near where it use to be. Tribe is too overwhelmed, with small pockets of good players that are still doing good. They will likely be around for a while, but the dirt is being put on top of them. 6 players in the top 100.

6) Obskurt - Last week #7. They flipflopped spots with Darkside, as they basically powered by them in the standings on the strength of their players. Amazing that a tribe this small in player size at one time had me worried about how much damage they would be able to do to us. 10 players in the top 100.

7) Darkside - Last week #6. They dropped a spot to Obskurt. Tribe that seems a bit flat, numbers are increasing but not at the rate of what OBK is doing and Ds. is twice the size. 5 players in the top 100.

8) World Empires United - Last week #10. They gained 2 spots, as they are now a force to be reckon with....ok seriously MSI joining IMP and ZEP joining TLN means WEU leapfrogged them and now they are 8. They picked up some players from The Collective which was a FRK break-a-way tribe. This helped their numbers a bit, still a bunch of players scattered around the map, although the majority is on the rim working inwards in the SW. 0 players in the top 100.

9) Headquarters - Last week #11. The bump up for the same reason as WEU did. Still a small 5 member tribe hidden in the middle of RoA, luckily for them they have a good hiding spot as RoA has not been able to find them as of yet. 3 players in the top 100, very impressive.

10) Trust Honor Loyalty - Last week #14. They moved ahead of MSI,ZEP,ERA,TCO which are all tribes that merged/disbanded/or left for dead. Numbers are awful, location is bad, there really isn't anything to like about them, in fact next week I will likely just do a top 9 if they are ranked 10. 1 player ranked in top 100(#100)

Tribe Skills (last week -> this week)
TBK 22 -> 24
IMP 27 -> 28
TLN 17 -> 19
RoA 22 -> 23
FRK 21 -> 22
OBK 19 -> 20
Ds. 16 -> 16
WEU 14 -> 15
yps 12 -> 12
THL 16 -> 17

Power rankings
IMP
TBK
TLN
OBK
RoA
FRK
Ds.
yps
WEU
THL

DeletedUser2635

@Kei Shirogane
I feel EN13 has very few high quality players. Although we never talked or fought, seeing you leave this world made me sad. I was looking forward to fight you or to fight by your side. At least your stats are quite impressive and either way it would have been fun.

I have the impression that the new recruits in B-P might be big but don't have the quality of the original ones...
Sorry to hear that, well maybe we can meet on another world :) Altho I don't feel like playing wver again, but who knows XD

DeletedUser1594

shamelessly bumping for possible acknowledgement of my last update

DeletedUser2944

Hey Shekel, I have been lurking and very much value your updates. Provides great insight into the world.
I have been working on a gif of the world for the last month and here is the current progress.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_1_oxm-LQnrc3VqNkJndFYxYk0/view

As can be seen, there has been significant consolidation into the top 8 tribes. The largest growers have been TLN in the east with the merger of ZEP, IMP's move north, and OBK's taking over of ERA to the north of them. The other tribes have stayed maining static.

P.S. anyone know if you can put gifs inline?

DeletedUser1594

Hey Shekel, I have been lurking and very much value your updates. Provides great insight into the world.
I have been working on a gif of the world for the last month and here is the current progress.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_1_oxm-LQnrc3VqNkJndFYxYk0/view

As can be seen, there has been significant consolidation into the top 8 tribes. The largest growers have been TLN in the east with the merger of ZEP, IMP's move north, and OBK's taking over of ERA to the north of them. The other tribes have stayed maining static.

P.S. anyone know if you can put gifs inline?

I'm not sure about putting it inline, what happens when you click the image button, also, very good job on that gif, please keep it up if you can

DeletedUser2948

Theses updates are great. I always come to this post first to see for any changes in the world. Hoping for another update soon.

DeletedUser1594

It's been two weeks and there have been massive changes to the lanscape of the map. A lot of big moves have been made and at this point it looks like the world is down to 4 large tribes. There are a few other tribes hanging around but not likely to have much of an impact for the future. To give a run down of what happened in the past two weeks. Our top 10 tribes were:

TBK
IMP
TLN
RoA
FRK
OBK
Ds.
WEU
yps
THL

Since the last update we lost OBK as they merged into IMP. A lot of FRK members have abandoned ship, jumping to IMP as well as TBK. Currently going on Ds. members have been jumping to RoA. So we have lost or are losing some mainstay tribes that have been around since or near the beginning.

map_www_en11_d6410a505ceae94e2c556e697fcabeb6_14475598692014.png

Now with the map added, I added few extra tribes to give some exposure and help fill out the blank spaces on the map.

1)Imperium - Last rank #2. The biggest winners in regards of gaining players. OBK a tribe I had at power ranking 4, has merged into IMP. Gives the tribe a a large portion of the west. Activity is very good currently with the tribe, probably the best feel I've had for it in some time. 46 players in top 100.

2)The League of Black Knights - Last rank #1. Gained some good players via FRK, still a very large tribe that continues to grow. Still occupies a large amount of space. Appears to be a shift in leadership since last time. 21 players in top 100.

3)Rise of Abyss - Last rank #4. A large scale merge with Darkside as bumped their numbers up. They have brought in 30+ players. This move expands their territory in the south which gives them good position. Also some change in leadership in this tribe as well. 13 players in top 100.

4)The Legion - Last rank #3. They fall back a spot. Still comprised of 2 large groupings of players. Never really noticed but the NE grouping is very wide on the map, they have a lot of real estate on this map. 11 players in top 100.

Basically all tribes listed below are dead/about to be dead/or not to relevant.

5)World Empires United - Last rank # 8. They jump up a few spots as FRK/ds. are falling a part and OBK merged. I have never been high on this tribe as their stats are not good, they have a main grouping in the SW and then players sprinkled all of the place. 0 players in top 100

6)Freaks and Geeks - Last rank #5. One of the best tribes that was in this world is finally seeing it completely fall a part. Sub-par decision making as well as procrastination, did this tribe in which is unfortunate. 3 players in top 100.

7)Headquarters - Last rank #9. As you can see we are running low on quality tribes. This tribe has plenty of quality but 5 players would never be able to work long term. A merge somewhere down the line has to be in the plans. 3 players in top 100

8)Trust Honor Loyalty - Last rank #10. Bad tribe, bad stats, bad location = bad. It all goes downhill form here. 1 player in top 100

9)Darkside Abyss - Last rank #7. Tribe is merging into RoA, probably will be around until the players leave for the tribe or are eaten. 0 players in top 100

10)Lions of Judah - Last rank NR. Small tribe with a couple acive players located in the NW, other than that I have no clue, but the active players need to find a new home. 2 players in top 100

11)Neigbourhood Watch - Last rank NR. Basically what LOJ just not as good. 0 players in top 100

Tribe skills
IMP 28 -> 32
TBK 24 -> 26
RoA 23 -> 26
TLN 19 -> 22
WEU 15 -> 17
FRK 22 -> 23
yps 12 -> 14
THL 17 -> 18
Ds. 16 -> 17
LOJ 9
Nhw 13

Power rankings
IMP
TBK
RoA
TLN
FRK
yps
WEU
LoJ
Ds.
THL
NhW

DeletedUser2944

And just as Shekel has done his update, I finished my latest gif.

As Shekel said above, we are basically down to 4 plus a couple of hangers.

en11-latest.gif