• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 tribes with map

DeletedUser1594

stop trying to get more tribes to go against us, yes at this point, i must say i no longer then imp is #1 pound for pound as TBK is growing a lot better, perhaps i will have to update the map again as we have some new tribes

DeletedUser1594

map_www_en11_66c64ef50df435e398c1227fd460baa2_14427188427996.png

Since we had a couple of tribes disappear, one who decided to rename 10 seconds after I did my last map, and a certain player who no longer things my power rankings are accurate, I have done a new map

1) The League of Black Knights - ****ATTENTION ALL TRIBES CURRENTLY ATTACKING IMPERIUM**** THIS IS THE #1 TRIBE IN THE WORLD *hint hint*. Now that the PSA is over let's move on. 9+ days ago they became the #1 tribe in points, since then they remained #1 and are growing at a large rate. They have a lot of memebers, but all their starts are going the right way. Their bp is becoming respectable, their ppm is as well. They have their share of issues but all in all they are doing a lot of the right things. They currently have 19 players in the top 100.

2) Imperium - Still a great tribe, still some of the finest players in this game(biased opinion), #1 ranked player(shameless plug). All the stats say yes, the issue is inactivity, the area which this tribe covers is a lot, but with the amount of enemies it has, :starts counting...thank god I have a second hand:, it may be starting to wear on them. All in all points/ppm/bp are all excellent. 29 players in the top 100.

3) The Rise of Abyss - Tribe is still #3, tribe numbers continue to drop which is good becasue their ppm is rising, all their other stats are in good shape. Still feel like this is a tribe that will need to show a bit more aggression. 6 players in the top 100

4) Freaks and Geeks - As much as I dislike this tribe, they continue to do things right, and continue to be solid. Their teamwork is great which has allowed them to do as well as they have been doing. All their numbers continue to be excellent although their growth has slowed a bit but still a great tribe. 7 players in the top 100

5) The Wildlings - It's funny about 2 months ago if you asked me to bet 100 dollars on which tribe would no longer exist on September 20, I would have probably picked The Wildlings, luckily there was no bet to make. This tribe has come a long way, they continue to claw and their numbers are getting better. Hopefully their bp grows some more, perhaps come some of the inactives near the bottom, and your ppm will grow. 2 players in the top 100.

6) Darkside - First change in the top 15 as they have jumped up two spots to 6. They have benefited from the death of ICO as they picked up some of their better players, which is a good sign as I felt things were starting to look bleek with some of their better players leaving for OBK. Stats are good for where the tribe is. 2 players in teh top 100.

7) We Stand United - Another tribe I thought by now would have folded up. I think the time is coming sooner than later. With 59 players in the tribe and at least a third inactive, it's hard to imagine they will last long term. Once again I would imagine at some point they join FRK as that is the only logical thing to do, unless they are waiting for IMP invites ;p. 7 players in the top 100.

8) Chimera(or the tribe formerlly known as) - Last time they were By Other Means, appearantly they had a tribe vote to change the name, to think they were originally By Other Means and now they are Chimera, what this tells me is they need someone new making up names. In any event they are are still relevant and doing their thing. Thave very good numbers bp numbers considering their size. 3 players in the top 100.

9) Obskurt - One of the best tribes out there player for player, still too small though to be near the top but you don't get much better than what they are at the top. Stats overall are very impressive, very aggressive, will likely be around for a while and continue to move up the list. 6 players in the top 100.

10) Snakes on a Zeppelin - Tribe still holding their own, problem is only room to grow is against 2 of the larger tribes. They will continue to be in a fight and we will have to see what becomes of them. 4 players in the top 100.

11) Hyperactive - Another strong tribe with low amount of players, stats aren't as good as OBK's but still really good. A lot of active players who aren't afraid to attack. Everything points to them being around for a while. 7 players in the top 100.

12) World Empires United - See post above from 9 days ago. ****CORRECTION**** 1 player in top 100. ****UPDATE**** player that is in top 100 recently joined...what was he thinking.

13) Moshi Moshi - Basically the same stuff as the above post, small tight tribe. Decent numbers, will have to see what route they choose. ****UPDATE**** I have made contact with their leader and found out what the tribe developer means, "Tribe developer is a title we give our members as we believe everyone helps to grow the tribe and make it better/stronger. They have the authority to recruit members which is also what helps our tribe to grow." 1 player in the top 100.

14) Trust Honor Loyalty - NEW TRIBE TO THE LIST. So I did some recon, and it appears this tribe is worse than WeU. It has a negatie obp/dpb ratio, really bad ppm, horrible tribe location AND if memory serves me right this tribe was originally Avengers 2.....Welcome to the list. 0 players in the top 100 with none even close

15) Merkaba - NEW TRIBE TO THE LIST. Small tribe stats are better than THL, but tribe is way to spaced out to be any sort of effective. For what it is stats are ok. Most of the tribe is inactive, so it may be time to find new tribes to attach to. 1 player in the top 100.

Power rankings

The League Of Black Knights
Imperium
Freaks and Geeks
Obskurt
The Rise of Abyss
Hyperactive
Darkside
Chimera
We Stand United
The Wildlings
Snakes on a Zeppelin
Moshi Moshi
Merkaba
World Empires United
Trust Honor Loyalty

DeletedUser2183

Seems like you're cracking under pressure Papa Shek :p But nice try XD

DeletedUser2185

I stil feel IMP is #1. We are just village whores :p, but FRK seems to be a bit aggressive and gaining. Guess it may be time to have a little talk with blue and his little interesting ideas he has.

DeletedUser2763

Nice wrap up Shekel. Thanks for the respect you give to OBK. Things are about to heat up very soon, just a little headsup.

DeletedUser1594

Nice wrap up Shekel. Thanks for the respect you give to OBK. Things are about to heat up very soon, just a little headsup.
Things are always hot by us, now with the western coalition taking shape i have to figure out how to slither my way through it

DeletedUser2642

I would love to see more update shekel, very interesting and fun to read at your post. Please do it weekly if possible :D

DeletedUser1594

I need to start getting paid if that's the case, I will do another one sometime this week

DeletedUser

Aye very interesting read, I thought the forums were completely dead but pleasantly surprised. Keep up the good work mr. world leader.

DeletedUser1594

map_www_en11_dfbebf4b0de8411dd02145f8e18ca718_14456513812647.png

Yes, I have finally done a new update, pinch yourself or whatever but it really is here. It has been a while, and I promised that I would have updated it weeks ago...well I lied :/. In any event, I found myself some time so I guess I will get started. Since the last time I have done this, there has been a great deal of change, UTD merged into TBK, FRK is a shell of what it use to be, OBK has gained in size and added members, ERA(which was the leftovers of VVV/TWG) appear to be on their way out, so there is a lot to get through, because of this we have new tribes listed, tribes that have no business being in the top 15 and all sorts of other instances. With all that said let's get started.

1) The League of Black Knights - Last update they were #1, they are still #1 increased their lead of IMP, adding players from UTD, namely Andraus. Their tribe numbers had balloned up near 190, but have dropped into the 170's. They have the 2nd highest bp of tribes by a far margin. They continue to grow and have a 1700 village lead over IMP. They have 19 players in the top 100, although you would hope at some point their #1 player attacks someone as a .25 obp/pt ratio is not something to ride home with.

2) Imperium - A lot of people feel this is still the best tribe, I think it's close, definitely the most battle tested tribe. <rant> Imperium has been at war with most tribes since the beginning, which makes it comical when other tribes get angered by the choices in diplomacy we made. At one point IMP was squared off against 7 top 10 tribes, I think we are entitled to a bit of a break. </rant> By far the greatest bp, ppm is 3rd behind a tribe with 5 members and one with 26. Still growing at a great rate. 30 players in the top 100.

3) Rise of Abyss - Some weeks back this was a tribe that was 150 members, kind of stuck in neutral. Since then they have trimmed some of the dead weight and are under 100 members. BP is alright for where they are at. 10 players in the top 100.

4) The Legi..The Wildlings - They almost got me, this was a tribe that I was convince would not still be around, but somehow they managed to stay together and continue to play. Just under 120 members, they continue to grow. The ppm is still a bit low for a top 5 tribe, but I guess it's not a sprint but a marathon. BP is still low, and under 3:1 obp/dbp is never good, but The Legion continues on. 6 players in the top 100.

5) Freaks and Geeks - At one point this was a tribe not to far behind IMP, as weeks progressed, attrition and battles have finally started to get the upper hand on this tribe. This is a tribe that is now a shell of itself, Adinal quit, Nomad doesn't appear to have the drive anymore, the west has completely fallen apart and somehow Blue Shell Op is still alive. I have a great deal of respect for a lot of their members, some not so much. This is what happens to tribes with sub-par leadership. 7 players in the top 100.

6) Darkside - I almost forget this tribe exists from time to time. At one point they had a good size section in the SW, but have lost multiple members to OBK. They continue to do whatever they are doing. I guess they fight roa, although there hasn't been much progress in the months that has been going on. They are down to 61 members. Their obp/dbp ratio is great but overall not a lot of bp. 5 players in the top 100.

7) Obskurt - To be honest there hasn't been a tribe that has done damage to IMP like this tribe. They started off with a small amount of good members, took some from Ds., and continue to grow. They managed to get an IMP member so worried he thought IMP was dying so he left for them....The big question will be for the past couple of weeks they had an advantage pound for pound based on players in the area. More and more top IMP players are moving into the area, and OBK progress has slowed. I think some real good battles should be continuing between these tribes. Excellent PPM, obp is great considering the size, although the obp/dpb ratio is not too good. 9 players in the top 100

8) Snakes on a Zeppelin - Tribe that is cornered way in the east, pretty amazed they have manage to stick it out considering the size of tbk that surrounds them. PPM is a bit low. obp/dbp ratio isn't great and the obp is lacking a bit. 3 players in the top 100.

9) Moshi Moshi - Tribe way up in the NW, have a bit of a fight. PPM is ok considering the rank. Great obp/dbp ratio, would be nice to see some more obp overall. 4 players in the top 100.

10) World Empires United - Over double the members of MSI yet less points, all you really need to know. Sub 100k ppm, dbp is closing in on obp. This tribe is more of a punching bad than anything else. 0 players in the top 100

11) Headquarters - Here is a new tribe to the list. This 5 player tribe boasts the largest ppm. I guess obp is good based on size, ratio is phenominal. They are located in the middle of RoA, so who knows. 3 of the 5 are in the top 100.

12) Chimera - Tribe that is essentially dead in the water. They were basically TWG and VVV, darkgori went inactive, satanta/spillage/sir-oscar went to obk, rezpect went to frk, couple guys joined imp, tribe is all but dead. dbp is a lot higher than obp, ppm is no good. 0 players in the top 100 rip

13) The Collective - Couple players broke off from FRK as they saw the ship taking on water, Great ppm for the 8 members that it is, obp is good, obp/dbp ratio needs to increase a bit. This tribe is located in the NW. 1 player in the top 100.

14) Trust Honor Loyalty - Another punching bag tribe, dbp is higher than obp, ppm is scary awful. This tribe is kind of like the weeds that grow in the cracks of a sidewalk. As weird as it is they almost have a player in the top 100 but they don't.

15) Lions of Judah - New tribe, 15 members located near the rim in the NW. ppm is ok for where they are and started Good obp and great ratio. 1 player in the top 100 with another on the outseide looking in.

****New feature****
Since the last time I did this, we not have tribe skills so I'll talk about what level everyone is at and stuff.

TBK - 22 (hospital beds....)
IMP - 27
RoA - 22 (hospital beds....)
TLN - 17 (118 members can we get more donations)
FRK - 21 (not bad)
Ds. - 16 (need some more donations)
Obk - 19 (pretty good for the size)
ZEP - 14 (need more donations)
MSI - 12 (hospital beds....you want me to show you guys where the donation button is)
WeU - 14 (by far most amazing thing about this tribe good job guys)
yps - 12 (hospital beds....)
ERA - 14 (hospital beds....)
TCO - 10 (hospital beds....)
THL - 16 (good lord how are they at 16, hospital beds....)
LoJ - 8 (need to donate more, hospital beds....)

Power rankings
TBK
IMP
ROA
OBK
FRK
TLN
DS.
MSI
ZEP
YPS
TCO
LOJ
WEU
THL
ERA

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2642

Great Job Shakeel, Love the update, Keep this up! I've been waiting for a month and its worth the wait :D.

DeletedUser2647

FRK may be wiped out? Their position in the siege of two enemies (TBK, IMP) and ROA tribe can attack them from the south.

DeletedUser

Just a suggestion to use static maps. This way we can all get an idea of how the world is unfolding. It would be interesting to see the changing borders, tribes growing and getting wiped out.

DeletedUser

I just realised that you have been using static maps recently. Ignore my last post :/

DeletedUser2647

I don't want FRK wiped out. They are mighty warrior. I respect them at will to fight. Maybe right according to shekel finder said, they lacked a wise leader. Their attack would be meaningless if they confront many opponents at once.
I am not afraid an army lions led by sheep. I'm just scared sheep army commanded by lion.
I hope they survive in the long run.

DeletedUser

Interesting once again..

1- IMP is definitly the top tribe in power on this world as they have most of the top hardcores members and they have a huge war experience.. They also have a medium-large pool of players to feed from when they get innactive.. I was thinking that been in the middle was a downside at first but now it look like they can Dip their army where they feel like to grow as they have poeple all around them.

2- TBK imo had it easy since the start.. who have they fought so far that are worth mentionning? maybe I am just ignorant

DeletedUser1594

Interesting once again..

1- IMP is definitly the top tribe in power on this world as they have most of the top hardcores members and they have a huge war experience.. They also have a medium-large pool of players to feed from when they get innactive.. I was thinking that been in the middle was a downside at first but now it look like they can Dip their army where they feel like to grow as they have poeple all around them.

It has it's advantages as well as disadvantages. As you stated, even our further players have a relatively short distance to go if they wanted to relocate. If you take TBK's spread the players that are located furthest NW are tremendously far from the ones located in the SE, but they have a much larger ground that they cover, making expansion easier. The obvious downfall of being located in the middle is that we have faced attacks from just about every direction at all times