• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Maps

DeletedUser1006

upload_2019-2-7_12-19-47.png

Mine works fine...no analysis i will save that to guys more intertwined in the politics :p

World winning, top tier whatever, none of the tribes on this world could win any of the previous 40 worlds. This server is dying more and more top players are quitting and as a result we have this mediocre world.
wow ... not win any of the previous 40 worlds ? not even hold up a little ?
i'm not saying en42 tribes are top notch , because they are not , but when i see some people talk about old servers or pre EN15 worlds i imagine epic wars/endless fun ... not the mass hugging/mass sabotaging/endless boring inactives nobling worlds like many of those worlds were ... yes players quiting and servers are worse now but it's because the game becoming worse not the players... a gwend game on each world start , insta recruit , tribe skills , VP worlds , "balance" updates , relocating etc ... it's not even the same game anymore ... inno is pushing certain type of players to the top ...
i would even say many of the old "winning" tribes won't do very well on the recent worlds without having some heavy crowners ...

DeletedUser2635

Be interesting to see a map on this thread due to name at least once a week. Been a long time since update. Do find the banter somewhat interesting though.
It is being made weekly on every Monday.
@Caelum2 Even your map making skills suck.

DeletedUser2369

Be interesting to see a map on this thread due to name at least once a week. Been a long time since update. Do find the banter somewhat interesting though.
um, i am updating every week. last update 4 days ago, next update 3 days away... what more do you want?

DeletedUser2369

i would even say many of the old "winning" tribes won't do very well on the recent worlds without having some heavy crowners ...
This is definitely something that needs to be highlighted. As Syphax says, the game has changed drastically. What let a tribe win in the early days will often kill them these days.
I was just mentioning to another player ingame that some of the strategies of the big tribes would have spelt their death back in the day, but its done in world after world by winning tribes these days, and supposedly to great success.

DeletedUser2369

I dont think you can really tell yet. All tribes have their good and their bad. and only time will tell if the bad will outweigh the good.
WOW seem to be recruiting the top players, but as mentioned in the weekly blast they have blocked their own growth paths, and having the best members can sometimes work against a tribe if they cant coordinate.
Of the smaller tribes some have an advantage in location, others have shown themselves to know how to attack earning plenty of bash, but will a tribe who has a location with easy growth be skilled enough to fight a tribe who is having to fight for every village? we dont know.
Im dissappointed to see GKE merge into WOW, as they were definately a tribe to watch. they had good location, and had earnt loads of bash.

i'm curious to see how things will play out between WOW and -D- ... TSO won't last long in the core so they can't ignore each other's existence forever ... they will have either to fight or merge :rolleyes:

DeletedUser2635

-D- has declared war on us, well one of their members invaded our province because he thought he could, now he has lost all of his troops and his main village (he was one of the top 10 players in -D-). Lame so far.

DeletedUser

um, i am updating every week. last update 4 days ago, next update 3 days away... what more do you want?
With all the endless banter I missed one map. Sorry, thanks for the updated map.

DeletedUser2635

I kinda feel bad for having fun alone, so I will share some fun stuff with you guys. Hope you like it.
It all began yesterday when hitroprint from -D- (The Darkness) invaded one of our provinces. I immediately messaged him and notified my tribe to start sending nukes and cats asap. This was our conversation at the time:
JGH70HT.jpg

After a few skirmishes where he was kind enough to defend his newly acquired village with a level 3 wall and no faith, losing all his def by doing so. I continued spying the village and in 3 hours he miraculously managed to upgrade his farm from level 16 to level 21, I wonder how he did it. At the end he even managed to somehow get his Church up, but it was already all to late at that point. I ended up sending a noble train to his main village right after that.

VQZCEF4.jpg

I wrote the last message after he went from almost 12K points down to 3K within 24 hours (he is yet to reply).

Here are some reports (since our OBP proves that we know how to attack, I will post some defensive reports instead):

IOhae1C.png

8m89Z7k.png

Out of consideration to my tribe members, I won't post the defending armies, but I can assure you both stacks had well over 15k def in them, you can choose whether to believe me or not. If you'd like to know more please notify me. :D

DeletedUser2369

top10tribe11-02.PNG
top10tribe11-02 -stats.PNG

1. WOW, another 12 members this week, adding to their 14 last week, gaining 2 spots to take out number 1. still doing well in offensive bash per member, however they have been overtaken in this regard, and barely keeping ahead of -D- mere 5k per member behind them. We saw a merge from GKE (an honorable mention last week) into WOW giving them more territory in the south west. WOWs core is still being suffocated by alliances and NAPs
2. -D-, remaining steady players wise this tribe has doubled their points from last week, and kept their bash per member in competition with WOW. As predicted last week they have been spreading east through TSO territory.
3. NOH, up one spot from last week with 7 new members, their bash per member has remained middling in regard to the top10 tribes. Interestingly this week saw a fair amount of internals here.
4. OTS, also up one spot from last week and only 2 new members this tribe has more than doubled in points, and shot to the top of the top10s offensive bash per member. Most of the conquers seem to have come from TSO.
5. TSO, well, do i need to say much here? dropped 4 slots, was in third yesterday but just saw over 30 members leave for a new tribe called "Last of the Mohicans" (rank 11), division in the ranks? or are the remainder inactive? either way this tribe was pretty much written off while it was ranked #1, and now i think we can dismiss them entirely.
6. TWC, up two slots this week with 7 new members, a few internals, some random conquers, no real enemy for this tribe yet it seems. Starting to get up there in terms of offensive bash per member though. Most of the new members came from last weeks rank 9 tribe RoA
7. tco, another tribe to be dismissed this tribe is not seeing much growth at all, and no increase in bash per member, yet they seem to have somehow recruited 17 new members? Id hate to be one of those new members who by now surely realise how theyv been conned.
8. A-I, dropping a slot this week, with not much movement in any category - only 5 conquers this week!
9. POT, a new tribe this week, sitting around the middle in bash per member, and controlling territory in the south-east - looks to be main competition for territory with WOWs new members, i do believe they were already facing off with GKE before they merged into WOW, but i could be wrong.
10. H_J, only reason this tribe is still here is due to mergers of bigger tribes. No conquers this week, no new members, no more bash. just building up their province playing sim city.

top10player11-02.PNG
top10player11-02-stats.PNG

Seems to be a bit of movement here this week. the northern cluster of top players are jumping province to be able to grow.
Welcome back to the top 10 skalistydziobak, and welcom SchattenHund
Seems Thirsty has swapped from -D- to WOW, Floki from TSO to -D-, DragonRoad from GKE to WOW (from a merge). and skalistydziobak from WOW, through a one-man tribe called "Darkness Annihalation" to OTS.
RIP TheTaDeath(WOW) and Sir Otic(-D-) from the top 10

As a side note, im publishing the stats page for this world today, check it out.