• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Maps

DeletedUser2635

Don't provoke me I-M-A-N, I will add more red.
@Baz- Well you obviously have no idea what kind of tribes have won worlds before, and why are you not satisfied, because we don't merge to win like you do?

DeletedUser4490

Curious which tribe i was in that merged to win and if you honestly believe this world has a top tier tribe on it you've clearly never been in a top tier tribe

DeletedUser2635

You obviously draw connection between a top tier tribe and a world winning tribe, if I understood you correctly, those two are one and the same in your opinion. Since I have won a world before (didn't really win it, was just carried by others to the finish line), then I guess I was in one of those so called top tier world winning tribes. Idk you obviously sound like someone who would do a hug hug alliance and hug hug merge.

DeletedUser4490

World winning, top tier whatever, none of the tribes on this world could win any of the previous 40 worlds. This server is dying more and more top players are quitting and as a result we have this mediocre world.

That last remark of yours about me hugging/merging shows how very little you know about me.

DeletedUser2635

Maybe I do know everything there is to know about you. I have played on a few worlds, you think they had more quality players than now, even if that were the case, the worlds were so huge that you had a small chance to meet more than a few of them in battle, so please think before you write. :)

DeletedUser3189

@Kei Shirogane You're just a big hugger :p

This world will still be more fun than any of the vp worlds have ever been so there's that.. plus whoever merges to try and win will just be put onto the kill list ;)

DeletedUser4490

Maybe I do know everything there is to know about you. I have played on a few worlds, you think they had more quality players than now, even if that were the case, the worlds were so huge that you had a small chance to meet more than a few of them in battle, so please think before you write. :)

The only 1 of us that needs to think before they write is you, you accused me of being a hugger and/or someone who merges to win which is false, failed to answer which tribe i was in when you accused me of this merge because youre just making things up and now you're arguing that on earlier worlds you never got to fight the best tribes because the map was too big? Or did you mean the best players? Because i never said this world doesn't have any good players on it, just no good tribes.

DeletedUser2635

So what does a tribe need to be considered this so called top tier tribe? I know we aren't good by any measurable stat as we are a bunch of noobs who fight with numbers, just want to know out of curiosity.

DeletedUser4490

Simply put 1 or 2 good players isnt enough to call a tribe good and the way i see it the smaller tribes on this world only have 1 or 2 good players in them and the bigger tribes 4 or 5.

DeletedUser2635

If that is the case, don't we have the same thing on EN41? Why are you hiding your name anyway, big boy?

DeletedUser4490

MFD are a decent tribe, the rest are trash

Im not hiding anything i make a new account every world or so and you never asked

DeletedUser4271

You both squabble like children sometimes.
And i have to agree with Baz- on this one(something we actually agree on for once) The top tier tribes of this world while i wouldnt say wouldnt be able to compete with winning tribes from the past 5 or so worlds.(only one that would smash them is AAA...but their freaky) would definetly not be able to win against any older tribes. The rank #1 Darkness is barely being held together. Their council is well barely able to be called a council(i was in it and witnessed 3 of them leave for WOW before i too left) Bashpoints of this world are also the same as VP worlds...a shame given this world will have to be won by fighting.
In my opinion it isnt going to be any of the current top 3/4 who win this world I believe it will end up being a showdown between the tribes
OTS - lots of older names compared to other tribes. remember a fair few of them.
TNOHUN - They will be the least skilled end game tribe. only their positioning might save them. depends on their leaders and diplomacy.Havent played with alot of their roster so i cant speak for skill level in the tribe itself.
Apache - If they can solidify an area they will probably be one of the last remaining tribes to possibly win.Purely because it is the closest thing to a premade we get anymore.With essentially half the roster coming over from Apaches recent worlds and the other half of the tribe coming back with Rayz0r after playing with him on en21.

WOW has alot of good names in it.well good for these new worlds.But they have painted a target on their back by taking in allied members and enemy tribe members for the sake of growing etc.Something that hasnt gone unnoticed by any tribe i believe.

DeletedUser4490

Meh keeps the forum somewhat alive :)

But if me and you are agreeing on something i take back everything i said :p

DeletedUser2635

But if me and you are agreeing on something i take back everything i said
If even @Caelum2 agrees with what you've said, that automatically makes you a mega noob.

Caelum, if you are so good that they always put you in the council, without even asking you, in every tribe, then why are you currently tribeless? They probably thought you were too good for them so they kicked you out to spare you the suffering (or themselves).

DeletedUser4271

If even @Caelum2 agrees with what you've said, that automatically makes you a mega noob.

Caelum, if you are so good that they always put you in the council, without even asking you, in every tribe, then why are you currently tribeless? They probably thought you were too good for them so they kicked you out to spare you the suffering (or themselves).
and you should probably get your prescriptions checked .I did say i left the tribe no?

DeletedUser2635

I guess I'd have to be mentally sick to believe you... :D

DeletedUser4271

I guess I'd have to be mentally sick to believe you... :D
Unfortunately nobody in Darkness uses the external forums to confirm for me. xD would you believe me if i say i missed you? The forums were awefully quiet while we were both gone

DeletedUser2635

I don't remember you from before.... lol
And I didn't miss you.

DeletedUser

Be interesting to see a map on this thread due to name at least once a week. Been a long time since update. Do find the banter somewhat interesting though.