• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Maps

care to share some details with us ? i would like to know how their core prov went from 18 members to a grey prov with only 7 atm ... except one -D- player i don't see many of their enemies present in that prov ... was it a mass rage-quit or did they just get tired of defending ?

DeletedUser5095

care to share some details with us ? i would like to know how their core prov went from 18 members to a grey prov with only 7 atm ... except one -D- player i don't see many of their enemies present in that prov ... was it a mass rage-quit or did they just get tired of defending ?

me and few others have been hitting it hard :)

DeletedUser2635

I have info that -D- and WOW are allied and have promised each other that they will stay as such till the end. Boring, lol. :D

DeletedUser2369

I have heard of the alliance from numerous sources, though i hadnt heard of the promise to stay like that.
For two tribes claiming to be strong fighting tribes, this alliance is a little disappointing, a war here would make the world interesting.

DeletedUser2635

I have heard of the alliance from numerous sources, though i hadnt heard of the promise to stay like that.
For two tribes claiming to be strong fighting tribes, this alliance is a little disappointing, a war here would make the world interesting.
That's why we are here.

DeletedUser2369

yea, but if all the wars are among the tribes of 30 members or less, the world as a whole is boring.
besides, in terems of offensive bash per member, your sitting around the same level as TSO.
What happened to GKE? they seem to have dissappeared, and WOW has gained another 10 members and 8k bash per member, wonder if they recruited from GKE?

DeletedUser4271

ya any tribe with @Caelum2 in it turns the tribe to dust even if was solid rock
Hello Calamity. Get your information correct please.I am in -D- not TSO.
Take the fact i destroyed 5 nukes and 7 nobles in 2 days to the correct world.Gratzi.

DeletedUser2369

ive heard that from several tribes trying to recruit me, and they all turn around and list their primary competition for territory as their allies.

DeletedUser2635

yea, but if all the wars are among the tribes of 30 members or less, the world as a whole is boring.
besides, in terems of offensive bash per member, your sitting around the same level as TSO.
What happened to GKE? they seem to have dissappeared, and WOW has gained another 10 members and 8k bash per member, wonder if they recruited from GKE?
The merging has begun.

DeletedUser2635

ive heard that from several tribes trying to recruit me, and they all turn around and list their primary competition for territory as their allies.
Yeah we have 6 allied tribes atm. :)

DeletedUser4490

Least competitive world ever, not a single tribe on this world could challenge any previous world winning tribes, how lame.