• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Maps

DeletedUser4523

well its nice to see all these old timers here and BAZ- i hope you can put your money were your mouth is will see the next couple of weeks and before you start talking smack i have only been playing for 2 days but don't worry I'll catch up.

DeletedUser4490

well its nice to see all these old timers here and BAZ- i hope you can put your money were your mouth is will see the next couple of weeks and before you start talking smack i have only been playing for 2 days but don't worry I'll catch up.

I see you joined Old Timers, you'll see for yourself what an average tribe they are.

DeletedUser4271

granted the members of A-I played just over 20 worlds ago its not surprising most dont know them. They are as of current lead by the player Rayz0r and Egg. the founding and leaders of the rank #2 and #1 tribes that played and subsequently won on en21. T 0 AND S-I. do not discount them yet.

In relations to the players of Darkness. they for the most part seem to have come across from en38 or 39 with a few stragglers. Of note being DmcGrant. the founder of the tribe Praetorian Guard that was played for some worlds a while back. Being Biased here but their not a mrt. thats for sure.

DeletedUser2369

as far as en 39 goes, i didnt run into any players id feel threatened by. And the Darkness seems to attempting the same tactic as they did there. overpower through the weight of shear numbers. Unfortunately TSO are beating them at that game.

DeletedUser2635

@Caelum2 I think in your mind no tribe is a MRT, unless they have 200 members, even with 199 you'd say it's not a MRT.

DeletedUser2369

damnit, you are right, i meant 38, the other world he referred to.

DeletedUser3952

granted the members of A-I played just over 20 worlds ago its not surprising most dont know them. They are as of current lead by the player Rayz0r and Egg. the founding and leaders of the rank #2 and #1 tribes that played and subsequently won on en21. T 0 AND S-I. do not discount them yet.

Last world we played was won by TNS ( 37 OR 39 cant rememeber number lol ) TNS are WOW on here

DeletedUser4271

my last world i knew you played on. I took a break from playing

DeletedUser2369

top10tribe04-02.PNG

top10tribe-stats04-02.PNG

1. TSO, 1.8k point increase per member this week. Seem to have gained members in the north, including a cluster directly north from NOH, but losing ground in the south, looks like WOW are moving in. Are sitting around the middle of the top10 in terms of offensive bash per member.
2. -D-, almost 3k points increase per member from last week, look to have taken a few villages from END just north of center. sitting near the top of the top10s offensive bash per member. I expect to see them spreading to the east in the coming weeks, their mebers in the west are stuck with a rumoured alliance with WOW.
3. WOW, gained 14 members this week, so a points increase per member wont tell us much. As mentioned earlier they seem to be pushing in on TSO in the south, and have the top offensive bash per member in the top 10. I am still concerned by the cluster in the north which is filling up provinces, taking barbs and small villages as the members fight for anywhere to grow. This cluster contains most of the top players in the tribe, and is being blocked in by alliances and NAPs on all sides. The diplomatic situation will need to change for this tribe to continue to grow in my opinion.
4.NOH, moving up two spots since last week, this tribe ahs also gained 9 members since last week, it appears some of their members jumped ship in the far north (KnowinglyCrazy, Lord Bull-vine86, and conquerer471 that i can be sure were from NOH). They appear to have taken in members in the west-south-west region primarily. They are 4th in the top10 for offensive bash per member.
5. OTS also moving up 2 spots this week, this tribe has gained around 2.3k points per member, despite 4 members ending up on the rim, some by choice, some (according to darteyes "that moment when" forum thread) being rimmed. This tribe has shot up in offensive bash per member this week, almost catching -D- but settling in at 3rd in the top10.
6 tco, dropping another 2 spots this week, this tribe seems doomed to slowly fall. negligable offensive bash, they have only gained about 500 points per member.
7. A-I gaining one spot this week, gaining a mere 1.5k points increase per member. They seem to be holding their ground but not much more, they are sitting around the middle of the top10 in terms of offensive bash per member.
8. TWC (labeled war in the map) are one of two new tribes in the top 10 this week, holding territory in the northwest, and distant enough from the bigger tribes that they could grow fat out there before they need to fight the core tribes. They have the time to prepare, but what will they make of it? Sitting at #7 for offensive bash per member in the top10.
9. RoA, gaining 1.2k points per member this week, and a relatively low bash per member. They are further to the rim, so i guess we can expect them to compete with the core tribes in bash just yet.
10. H_J is the other new tribe to the top 10, this tribe seems to have recruited an entire province, and ignored everyone else. I do not see this turning out well. Dont expect this tribe to return to the top10 next week.
RIP United and End Days. I cant say we didnt see this coming, but END was in #5 last week, and an abrupt dismissal.
Honorable mentions:
Great Korea Empire, showing a seriously high bash per member, rivalling WOW.

top10player04-02.PNG
top10player-stats04-02.PNG

Not much to say here, its good to see top10 players with good bash. Good work TheTaDeath and tenmen. Floki seems to have had an easy run so far, i wonder where hes getting his free villages?
The cluster of 5 top10 players in the north is interesting, as this is the region where the tribes are getting cramped and as all these 5 players are in allied tribes, it will be interesting to see where it goes from here. Interestingly one of those 5 (deathwish) has dropped 7 places in the last week.
DragonRoad7 representing the only tribe not in the top10.
RIP Jaque Meholf(WOW) skalistydziobak(WOW) ScoViper(TSO) from the top 10.
Welcome Floki77(TSO), The Orical(-D-), Sir Otis(-D) to the top 10
tenmen also seems to have switched from -D- to WOW

DeletedUser4507

Good analysis well done man...and yes...i did get rimmed :(((((((( its not a rumor haha
I am sorry you had to move. Just tell me one thing, was it you underestimating the situation or OTS are completely toothless?

DeletedUser2635

I think OTS lack a support structure. They are not necessarily toothless as they have a lot of OBP, same can't be said for DBP.

things don't look good for tso ... they tried to keep the 1st spot as long as they can by recruiting but it didn't work ... they are out the first two spots ,and being the biggest mrt in this word, it will be hard for them to attract/keep decent players ...