• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Maps

DeletedUser2635

Im more amazed that they dont know or bother to dodge. wether this is because they dont have time to play frontline or they think its a fake or they just dont have co-ops...or all the above i dunno. like i know a few of Paradoxes timezones and co-ops would save so many troops lmao.i thought that was a basic skill or thing to do now...apparently not
Huh, who doesn't dodge?

DeletedUser2369

top10tribe-02-18.PNG
top10tribe-02-18 -stats.PNG

1. WOW, remaining steady for members this week, after 2 weeks of growth. They are the biggest tribe in virtually every category, though their bash per member is starting to slip. I can only assume they are running out of targets considering they have diplomatic relations with almost every neighbouring tribe?
Looking through the conquers from this tribe this week almost no conquers have been from tribes who are thought to be any good (mostly from tmg- what used to be TSO, and tco or other tribes outside the top10, if not tribeless) the only conquers i have seen from decent tribes is off of Kei Shirogane, however they have lost more villages to kei and co than they took.
It is good to see the WOW village in the middle of H_J province, that player is going to have some fun i think (rare puper xoxo)
2. -D-, also remaining steady in members, as per usual, Darkness is gaining on WOW in terms of both bash per member and points, while having less members. Maybe next week we will have a new king?
WIth only one lost village this week, and lots taken mostly from A-I this tribe is starting to come into its own I think, with diplomatic relations on one side (WOW and NOH that I know of) they are free to rampage through the weaker tribes rimwards, putting them in a better position when the time comes to take out the stronger tribes in the core.
3. NOH, also remaining steady in members, NOH is starting to grow pretty fast, while there is a dissappointing amount of barbarians being conquered here, their offensive bash per member is keeping up with the progress of the top 2.
Losing several villages to OTS this week, looks to be mostly on the rim as the players are restarting afterwards. And only 4 conquers from top10 tribes, being on the rim this isnt all that surprising.
4. OTS, the most player movement so far this week with 5 new members, and several lost members, changing their bash per member from last weeks impressive #1 to #5 with seemingly no movement - suspect this is due to the top10 member they took in before last weeks stats who didnt stay long.
Very few losses this week, and lots of conquers from NOH, tco, TMG and other tribes not in the top10. OTS is gaining on NOH in points despite having 10 less members.
5. TWC, steady in members again, TWC has gained a slot this week, and also had an impressive bash per member gain, they have almost caught WOW and -D- on that score.
Several barbs munched, but the main lot of conquers seems to have come from the former top10 tribe RoA. Good work TWC it seems you are winning that war if not won already.
6. POT, tribe of the week this week. they have increased their bash per member by 40k in one week, which is incidentally more than most tribes have per member since the world began. Also jumping up the rankings 3 slots.
Primarily attacking WOW, probably the players who merged from GKE 2 weeks ago, gaining at least 10 villages from them (and a loss of 2), primarily from SuperKorea, plus miscellaneous villages from other tribes and tribeless. For a tribe of 18, thats a great feat even before you take into account they are taking on the #1 tribe who are mostly safe due to diplomatic relations and theoretically are able to spare defense from most of their territory.
7. tco, losing members, barely an increase in points or bash. need i say more? whos taking their villages you ask? better question is who isnt!
8. A-I, minimal increase in points, but they have doubled their offensive bash per member, though as thats only 10k per member its not all that impressive, and that could be due to the loss of 7 members who may have had above average bashes.
Several villages taken from TWC, some from END (they are still around?!) a couple from TMG, even one from -D-, however they have lost 11 villages to -D- plus a few to some opportunistic players from other tribes, and had 5 restart this week. Things do not look good.
9. TMG, thought you could hide from me this week did ya TSO? yes we all know thats you flying the new banner. Sadly changing your name is not going to save you. You dropped 4 slots this week, losing 10 more members, and your bash per member actually dropped! if there is any good players in this tribe you really should be considering jumping ship, if you were really good you would have done so weeks ago.
As I said last week, we can dissmiss them entirely. Im not even going to bother reviewing their conquers.
10. H_J, why is this tribe even still here? all they do is barbmunch and play simcity. @rare pupper xoxo, do us all a favor and kill these guys so i dont have to write about them next week. or maybe some of the smaller tribes can push them out.

top10player-02-181.PNG
top10player-02-18-stats.PNG

Im gonna go into this a little this week, mostly because I feel most of these guys dont deserve to be here, maybe reviewing them will change my mind?
1. The Orical, about 10k bash per village, 3 villages from barbs, 6 from TMG (a.k.a. TSO)
2. zhuljiks, almost 20k bash per village, 4 villages from barbs, the remaining 8 were from tribes that were in the top10 when he conquered them
3. SchattenHund, jumping up 5 slots this week, 15k bash per village, 2 villages from barbs the remaining were from tribes that were in the top10 when he conquered them
4. Thirsty, a dissappointing 6.5k bash per village, only one village from barb, but only 4 more from top tribes. I feel this guy is close enough he should be helping his tribemates fight POT.
5. suyi, 25k bash per village, only one from barb, 4 from NOH, and 2 from the now defunct RUS. This is one of the main players surrounded by diplomacy.
6. tenmen, about 27k bash per village, 2 villages from barbs, 10 from TMG (a.k.a. TSO)
7. Floki77, 12.2k bash per village, 2 from barb, the rest form now defunct tribes (including 2 from TMG)
8. deathwish2, 12k bash per village, though most of that is defensive (supporting?), none taken from barb, though none of the villages really taken from anyone seeming worthwhile. He has been in the surrounded area like suyi, but seems to have found an avenue of escape to the north? will need to see if he fights NOH in that direction or just continues to eat inactives.
9. and 10. new players to the top 10 DrSmackdown nd cctv4u, i cant be bothered reviewing them this week.
RIP DragonRoad7 and skalistydizobak from the top 10.
I guess most of these deserve to be hear as much as anyone, some of the bash is somewhat dissapointing, but thats part of the game isnt it?

Now as requested by @Kaiteko , the moment you have all been waiting for... THE TOP 10 OFFENSIVE BASH!!!
top10player-02-18-statsoff.PNG

Id say skalistydziobak, TheTaDeath, and DragonRoad7 have quit, they were all once in the top 10 but no more.
The unholy One smashing up with almost 40k bash per village -- just checked the stats, he has never had more than 5 villages. thats something to be proud of.
It is good to see 5 of the top10 here, and 3 more being former top10 players, leaving just the unholy one and Da Grim Reaper representing the masses.

Attachments

• top10player-02-18-statsoff.PNG
    top10player-02-18-statsoff.PNG
    28.1 KB · Views: 153

DeletedUser2369

What I would like to see happen, but we wont see it, is...
Disclaimer: I have no authority in any tribes and this isnt a view based on anything other than what is in the above top10 description as an outside viewer, and does not reflect the opinions of GRhin the player, or any tribes he may or may not be a part of or in contact with.
...is a 3-way fight. WOW and OTS fighting back to back against NOH in the west, and -D- in the east, -D- and NOH are already allied. Then in the south you have POT and TWC who are already fighting both of those groups, POT vs. WOW and NOH, TWC vs OTS and -D-.
WOW need to change some of their diplomatic status to continue to stay on top in my opinion. -D- are having a relatively easy time right now.
In summary, a good fight from here would be: OTS & WOW vs. -D- & NOH vs. POT & TWC

DeletedUser3189

That dude Unholy is looking real good!! :rolleyes:
Wait till this guy gets some more villages rolling and watch that kill count rise :eek:

DeletedUser2369

That dude Unholy is looking real good!! :rolleyes:
Wait till this guy gets some more villages rolling and watch that kill count rise :eek:
In my experience, he will spend the next week or two rebuilding, maybe taking some easy villages, and by the time he is able to kill again he will have been surpassed and will be playing catchup. Meanwhile his enemies know hes the threat so will block against him so each bashpoint costs more so he wont be keeping up as easily as everyone else.
Happens to me all the time, and to several others, Its why imo you dont see many of the best players in the top10 bash or points, they usually sit around 15-30 by the end of the world.

DeletedUser3189

In my experience, he will spend the next week or two rebuilding, maybe taking some easy villages, and by the time he is able to kill again he will have been surpassed and will be playing catchup. Meanwhile his enemies know hes the threat so will block against him so each bashpoint costs more so he wont be keeping up as easily as everyone else.

oh I would never assume when somebody is ready to kill or not ;)

DeletedUser2369

lol, merely pointing out that you cant get that much bash without losing troops, and with only 5 village he didnt have much troops to lose.
Only way i can think of that he didnt lose the majority of his army to get that bash is if he was killing nukes sitting in villages that had no faith.
Or maybe dozens of smaller clears of a few hundred troops at a time.

DeletedUser2635

10. H_J, why is this tribe even still here? all they do is barbmunch and play simcity. @rare pupper xoxo, do us all a favor and kill these guys so i dont have to write about them next week. or maybe some of the smaller tribes can push them out.
Oh boy, you will be surprised. I will be making a comment on this very soon.

DeletedUser3495

Do you even have your eyes open, I just lost 16K points to these guys and their catapults :mad:

DeletedUser2369

yea, i dont really check the top 10 except when im doing these stats, so I didnt see you there, and even if you did, i dont check why they leave the top 10. And even if i did both those things, I am unable to see who did that damage to you without some inside information. In-game im just a man in the trenches, i dont see the big picture, in-forum i just watch the top10s and maps once a week for posterity.
In summary, I dont have eyes to open except to see the screenshots posted above, and conquers lists provided by the new stats tools, which does not give me specific information on who attacks who with what.
Thankyou for the extra information that I did not have access to before, however their offensive bash is still pitifully small, only surpassing the inactive tribes (tco and TMG) for bash per member, and so I still call them barb-munchers playing sim-city, and maybe catting down the odd player who gives them the ol' stink-eye.
A quick review of their stats, only two have offensive bash worth mentioning(one with 80k, the other with 60k). Every tribe has their exceptions, so i stand by my analysis.

DeletedUser

Appears you are correct, darkness took the number one spot today. Seems to be some changes happening, might have to beg for a new map in a day or so.

DeletedUser2369

I honestly believe the only way for WOW to have a chance at winning this world is to declare war on Darkness. If they dont make that war, they will slowly fall down the rankings, with several players starting to jump ship as they see the writing on the wall.

DeletedUser2369

WEEK 1:
WOW have 48 members, they merged early on with a tribe called atlantic, who id assumed were a small band of fighters. However now 11 of WOWs members are in one province. Im starting to think its another MRT type tribe, just maybe not as bad as the others. Primarily based in the north west.
WEEK 2:
3. WOW. Smashing in the offensive bash per member department, with a rather low defensive bash. These guys seem to be dominating their provinces. My main concern for this tribe is how packed they are in certain areas with nobles coming up. No inactives as far as I can see.
WEEK 3:
3. WOW, gained 14 members this week, so a points increase per member wont tell us much. As mentioned earlier they seem to be pushing in on TSO in the south, and have the top offensive bash per member in the top 10. I am still concerned by the cluster in the north which is filling up provinces, taking barbs and small villages as the members fight for anywhere to grow. This cluster contains most of the top players in the tribe, and is being blocked in by alliances and NAPs on all sides. The diplomatic situation will need to change for this tribe to continue to grow in my opinion.
WEEK 4:
1. WOW, another 12 members this week, adding to their 14 last week, gaining 2 spots to take out number 1. still doing well in offensive bash per member, however they have been overtaken in this regard, and barely keeping ahead of -D- mere 5k per member behind them. We saw a merge from GKE (an honorable mention last week) into WOW giving them more territory in the south west. WOWs core is still being suffocated by alliances and NAPs
WEEK 5:
View attachment 1099 View attachment 1098
1. WOW, remaining steady for members this week, after 2 weeks of growth. They are the biggest tribe in virtually every category, though their bash per member is starting to slip. I can only assume they are running out of targets considering they have diplomatic relations with almost every neighbouring tribe?
Looking through the conquers from this tribe this week almost no conquers have been from tribes who are thought to be any good (mostly from tmg- what used to be TSO, and tco or other tribes outside the top10, if not tribeless) the only conquers i have seen from decent tribes is off of Kei Shirogane, however they have lost more villages to kei and co than they took.
Appears you are correct, darkness took the number one spot today. Seems to be some changes happening, might have to beg for a new map in a day or so.

A history of my analyses of WOW, I feel like I predicted the current situation from week 1, definitely by week 3.

DeletedUser4382

I agree, either they go to war with Darkness before they get even better positioned against WOW, given the history they will probably just merge again in order to be nr. 1

DeletedUser4271

in my own opinion having been in -D- council if given the option many of their leaders and even more of the players would take the merge option.Their here to win they dont overly care HOW they win.

also in regards to UnHoly and his bashpoints. It will be A case of something similar to the scene i had on olivinna in that unholy and Calamity will go full offensive troops with the third player TestHeckles being pure defensive. They also will likely share co-op. I'll give them props it does work but only because thus far they havent gone up against anyone thats actually half decent. and while i may not have a high opinion of Calamity i do respect them in the fact their tribe IS fighting and that its fighting together. If the tribe continues to provide support and what not i assume they may control the south east in a few weeks.