• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Smells a bit like dead axes

DeletedUser5033

That was my zone, when they asked me to leave and go to the new world . for your information coldog
Stop lying, please, and inform yourself, a little, you are an expert in inactive eating

ask steamrail, titan lynn etc, because I didn't want to leave, if I was comfortable, giving firewood to everything that was around me
but I agreed to go with them, and then you would take the opportunity to take the cities.
¿ What movie do you have in mind ? o_O
Boy, you don't find out anything, you're an expert fighting people who left the world a long time ago.
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿ because you didn't eat me while I was playing in that video ?????
or were you hiding xD

I remember leaving the world, with towns full of troops, intact:);):cool::rolleyes:

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3148

Stop lying, please, and inform yourself, a little, you are an expert in inactive eating

Boy, you don't find out anything, you're an expert fighting people who left the world a long time ago.
Come back to me when you rank 2nd or above in OBP. Until then, Keep getting rimmed.

Attachments

• en 47.png
    en 47.png
    239.7 KB · Views: 150
  • us 28.png
    us 28.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 141
  • us18.png
    us18.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 135

DeletedUser5033

¿ That classification of killing rookie troops? ¿and you playing in coiners tribes ? ....Try to do the same playing in weak tribes:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
If you have finished playing in weak tribes, I congratulate you, otherwise I cannot congratulate you
I like killing professionals, not abusing newbies

I will offer something different, beyond your imagination

DeletedUser5033

xD.jpg

there you have the sample, many attacks, but you Barely defend yourself, it will be because you have not played against someone who attacks the same or more than you.
attacking people, who doesn't attack you because they don't know, it has very little merit.
It's my opinion, nothing else

proof that I was asked to be the leader of the steamrail tribe and go to the new world, because they already gave me a high position in the world that I left
999.jpg
;)
I never lie

I apologize for the multiple alteration on my part of this chat :(

DeletedUser3148

Why would I need to defend myself if I murder everyone near me? I force people to build defensive. That's what happens when you shove hundreds of nukes at them.
Also, That's still 1.1M Defensive bash. Which equates to 220,000 offensive troops I've killed defensively. Not many people are able to hit as hard and as much as I do. That's why I place in the top 5 of bash on every world I finish.

DeletedUser5033

So, I'm not who, to take away merits. You can have a higher level than the average of the rest of English .
My way of thinking is a bit peculiar, hence this little chat fight.
It would be a pleasure to meet again in some world and play against you . :)
If you are not in the world in 50, maybe in another world. until that day . I wish you good luck
sorry for the time spent answering me

DeletedUser3148

I'm on En 51... I asked you to come fight me there a while ago lmao.

DeletedUser5033

I am in a project with a group of colleagues in the En50 world, and I like being a serious person. I don't play 2 worlds at once
This is not about revenge or anything personal.
I like worlds by domination especially
en50.jpg

DeletedUser5033

I like the nonsense core of the strategy or the nonsense of the logic of the LTT, they are scattered across the map xD xD
( LTT ) Please send the guillotine to your strategist

DeletedUser2635

It was my strategy. :D And thanks for the offer, but I will have to respectfully decline.

DeletedUser5191

I'm not gonna be a hypocrite I've put alot of crowns in before in realms... not as much as LTT however ... they spent some big money very early but I'd love a realm with no tribe skills... maybe except 1st tier skills... that would be interesting.. and I bet inno would actually profit in a realm with only 1st tier skills as loads of peeps and tribes would wanna join for the challenge

and you say me that because....?!?!

@Guilhe

I'm not gonna be a hypocrite I've put alot of crowns in before in realms... not as much as LTT however ... they spent some big money very early but I'd love a realm with no tribe skills... maybe except 1st tier skills... that would be interesting.. and I bet inno would actually profit in a realm with only 1st tier skills as loads of peeps and tribes would wanna join for the challenge

Would give smaller (but still relatively serious) tribes much more of a chance much longer into the realm too I feel