• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Smells a bit like dead axes

DeletedUser5033

the 4 stamped offensive troops of SomeWhiteguy ,¿¿ the same thing happens then ??
ah no they are bought
I keep saying, I don't see any sense, you judge the troops created but you don't judge the ones that were bought, so you always win on the issue of recruitment

BY Alex Hann : I'm just neutral analyzing, which apparently nobody wants to be ;)
By the way, you also have a bonus in recruitment
Imagine that finger is yours beermejo, trying to balance the scale, but if you observe, it falls by its own weight

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I also tell you, it's just for you to understand. I don't use it as an excuse. I doubt that the beast mode of all LTTs is comparable to the dragoon mode.
Patience

Are you fighting beast mode LTT versus beast mode INQ
I am a simple spectator at the moment xD

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser5191

They haven't, I don't judge the troops.

I judge the times, you cannot tell me that it has not been something "serious" let's say, because they have screwed up certain days of troop production.

It can be luck, it can be a great defense, it can be whatever you want.
but what has been is a bad result for INQ and a good one for LTT.

DeletedUser5191

As I have told you in private, it seems to me a more dirty answer.

and because of our friendship I am surprised that you do it.
But it looks worth everything.
a big hug friend

DeletedUser5033

Tribe LTT ... ¿¿¿ Surely you are quality instead of quantity ???
War Hunter - Nairy Hutts they lose town after town at the hands of the zombie tribe which are 44 members :rolleyes:
Come on guys, I encourage you, show that quality you have o_O
So far, I've only seen a lot of money :eek:

DeletedUser1431

Tribe LTT ... ¿¿¿ Surely you are quality instead of quantity ???
War Hunter - Nairy Hutts they lose town after town at the hands of the zombie tribe which are 44 members :rolleyes:
Come on guys, I encourage you, show that quality you have o_O
So far, I've only seen a lot of money :eek:

Aww, you're watching my shenanigans! How sweet. Got a lovely butcher of the day yesterday but the worst that happened was having to recap a village. ;D

Maybe LTT are biting off just a little more than they can chew at the minute? ... always a bane too a core tribe ... they have too expand outwards and bump into various other tribes who don't wanna be the aforementioned victims...

DeletedUser5033

Aww, you're watching my shenanigans! How sweet. Got a lovely butcher of the day yesterday but the worst that happened was having to recap a village. ;D
Yes, I am a very observant person , good job Trenq , ¡¡ Periscope ¡¡ xD