• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Smells a bit like dead axes

DeletedUser5235

It's a beautiful day in the Province Trenq, A beautiful day for a neighbor. Won't you be my neighbor? Could you be mine?
A beautiful day in Daufahl, a neighborly day for a beauty. Would you be mine? Could you be mine?
I have always wanted to have a neighbor, just like you.
I've always wanted to live in a Daufahl, with you.

So lets make the most of this Province, Since we'll be together. We might as well say
Would you be mine? could you be mine? Won't you be my neighbor?
Won't you please, please won't you be my neighbor?

Ah I love you already Trenq, I'll send some spears by with with mead and fresh venison in a few days.

DeletedUser4714

Oh vey me much scared now, pls no hurt

also: wtf happened to the forum?

DeletedUser1431

Popular crapposters like myself left the game for a year and so now it's just a bunch of nerds who won a VP world and think they're entitled to as elite veterans

DeletedUser4746

It $eem$ Inno will have a pro$perou$ new year ;)

1576849577958.png

DeletedUser2635

Any good tribes recruiting in case I am looking for one?

DeletedUser2635

How would I define a good tribe? If the members know what they are doing, there is no lack of communication, members are happy to be where they are and the leadership knows what it means to be a leader, then that would be a tribe I would call a good one.

DeletedUser5235

Couldn't say. I havn't played TW in like 8 years. No clue about any of the tribes, most of them seem like nothing new, though communication seems to have lessoned since the old days.

and yeah. BOY THAT MAN ROLLIN IN THE DOUGH. MAKIN INNO FILTHY mmmm HOT DAMN.

I particularly enjoyed the fact that he/she bankrolled at least 2 accounts and then took the village in 4 days. Like. Jesus christ. I understand the business model but that seems... a bit ridiculous that it's possible to throw out that much bank and just win.

DeletedUser1431

Couldn't say. I havn't played TW in like 8 years. No clue about any of the tribes, most of them seem like nothing new, though communication seems to have lessoned since the old days.

and yeah. BOY THAT MAN ROLLIN IN THE DOUGH. MAKIN INNO FILTHY mmmm HOT DAMN.

I particularly enjoyed the fact that he/she bankrolled at least 2 accounts and then took the village in 4 days. Like. Jesus christ. I understand the business model but that seems... a bit ridiculous that it's possible to throw out that much bank and just win.
Eh, I've seen quite a few people do exactly the same in beginning of worlds and they always tend to drop out pretty quickly. It's nothing new, and they rarely end as the winners.

DeletedUser5235

We'll see how it goes for them. It'll be an entertaining watch at least.

DeletedUser4746

Sniff! Sniff! I can feel the smell of dead axes. And horses as well...
Are they really "undead"? :rolleyes:
People say that it's just a teaser of what's coming. :confused:

Did somebody wake the bull up? It's supposed to sleep 3 more days.

DeletedUser2635

Such a nice cryptic message. So which one of the Democracy guys are you? Rainer?

DeletedUser5033

jejejeje.jpg

Last time I played here, I showed details of my presence to this outstanding guy in the current casualties
you're lucky to fall this time away from me

Look 00 : 14 ( activate subtitles in the video )

Rush Sykes sends you memories

kei shirogane ( Making for Death ), are you playing this world En 50?

Last edited by a staff member: