• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Smells a bit like dead axes

DeletedUser1431

Funny how much thought and debate is going into who will be finishing second and who will be finishing third this world.

You realize they don't give crowns to runner-up tribes, right?

DeletedUser4746

Well, for me LTT>>> ZOMBIES.
Funny how much thought and debate is going into who will be finishing second and who will be finishing third this world.

You realize they don't give crowns to runner-up tribes, right?

*D* > LTT > RUN
In my humble opinion, you guys are the ones who people should be afraid of. But who knows what the future holds. We'll try our best, regardless of the outcome.

DeletedUser5033

He isn't a member of The Inquisition. In fact, most of the members of our tribe believe that Alexhann is nothing but a jester who thinks he's king.

- I'm not the king of anything.
- I am a simple rookie player who is believed to have the potential of a dragoon.

- I only come to watch the Spanish and English kings how they play to learn

DeletedUser2635

Destination Unknown? Nothing special, even RUN is probably better.

DeletedUser5033

Kei Shirogane .
¿¿ This LTT player is another pro player ??
other pro player.jpg

Most of your tribe, started days before me and I have more troops than them
LTT leaves a lot to be desired in an initial sprint, let's wait to see its playability.

Soldier's way achievement
27 december .....................................................................................................................25 december

hann versus rastaceete.jpg

----------Alex Hann --------------------------- V S ----------------------------------- Rastacitee
Start the world -- first blood achievement
21 december .........................................................................................18 December

otro.jpg

¿¿ it will not be that there is much urban legend attached to the Ego of some who devote themselves to eating newbies ??

Court Jester Greetings:cool:

DeletedUser2635

With 2 spammers like me and Alex present, the chances of any chat thread being dead are infinitely slim.

DeletedUser1431

(Chat threads)EN 47 kinda dead.... EN 48... dead .... EN 49 ....dead.... EN 50 》 Kicking right off already! Lmao

My last world's forum was really active too, but all of my threads would get deleted. :):):):):):):):)

DeletedUser4746

- I'm not the king of anything.
- I am a simple rookie player who is believed to have the potential of a dragoon.
I couldn't agree more. I've said it before, control your emotions and you'll unleash the power of the dragoon, whatever that is.
(Chat threads)EN 47 kinda dead.... EN 48... dead .... EN 49 ....dead.... EN 50 》 Kicking right off already! Lmao
This world is undoubtedly one of a kind. I hope people don't botch it up with their diplomacy.

Eh, I've seen quite a few people do exactly the same in beginning of worlds and they always tend to drop out pretty quickly. It's nothing new, and they rarely end as the winners.
i have heard this before. what does it mean? that the spenders generally are ones without stamina, or that ones with stamina don't spend?