• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Smells a bit like dead axes

DeletedUser1431

Depends, need to always he careful with generalisation.

I agree. Generalizations are what catch you too off guard. What I'm saying is that spending drops off in effectiveness later on, unless folks are willing to scale how much they spend, so long as you can weather and tolerate the early game.

So even if people don't get bored and quit after the first two months, typically the absurd amounts of spending will not be so absurd in mid and late games. Of course you always have some crazy things like marketing and crowning entire effective villages with 12 nobles with an air drop barb take. ;-)But I find those are few and far between.

DeletedUser3148

EN47 is a dead forum due to how badly we're winning the world. We're currently at 65.4% and gaining every day. It's fun watching people stack 120k DT and burning it down.

DeletedUser2615

So coldog, How do you find the Dominance compared to VP? Particularly the end game?

DeletedUser3148

So coldog, How do you find the Dominance compared to VP? Particularly the end game?
Both are quite boring. VP being all about the barb munching at the end, and Domination either barb much for the last 10% or cut down a few provinces. They need a real end game... This'll be my 4th Dom win, and 5th overall win.

DeletedUser3148

Unfortunately there will never be an end game.
Yeah, I've been playing on and off since US9. Tried playing during Beta and EN 1 Alanwick but the game wasn't too supportive of google chrome back then. It's quite sad how abandoned this game has become. I had to come to EN servers to actually play. Most US servers are decided within a month.

DeletedUser5033

Both are quite boring. VP being all about the barb munching at the end, and Domination either barb much for the last 10% or cut down a few provinces. They need a real end game... This'll be my 4th Dom win, and 5th overall win.
oopps, more medals for your signature, I only have one doubt, ¿ were they bought or won? :rolleyes:
Yeah, I've been playing on and off since US9. Tried playing during Beta and EN 1 Alanwick but the game wasn't too supportive of google chrome back then. It's quite sad how abandoned this game has become. I had to come to EN servers to actually play. Most US servers are decided within a month.
This is true, there are servers that are not worth playing, the Spanish server has been very small for a long time and does not have much competitiveness.
this english server, not bad

DeletedUser3148

oopps, more medals for your signature, I only have one doubt, ¿ were they bought or won? :rolleyes:
You don't win 3 top OBP worlds (Going on 4th) by coining. You get there by slamming countless nukes into people. It's called playing and skill. You're going to lose En50, so jump on En51 and fight me.

DeletedUser5033

You don't win 3 top OBP worlds (Going on 4th) by coining. You get there by slamming countless nukes into people. It's called playing and skill. You're going to lose En50, so jump on En51 and fight me.
¿ Are you a fortune teller ?

DeletedUser3148

You don't have to be a fortune teller to see how bad your tribe is...

DeletedUser5033

You don't have to be a fortune teller to see how bad your tribe is...
My tribe is not ,I'm just one more member . so ¿ who are good ? ¿ those who have to buy troops to play and stand out ? Because LTT little gameplay .
I've seen how they don't know how to coordinate and base their game on brutality .
It will be difficult for the Spanish group to play worse than the coiners , since they weaken in certain aspects.
Keep in mind that I think more than one coiner will learn to play tribal thanks to the Spanish group.

DeletedUser5191

by that law ... don't worry, the INQ will restart, since one of them usually does.

Dragon slayer mode is activated?

DeletedUser5191

anyway, I don't understand the abuse LTT receives.

Some people decide to invest money just like others spend all day on the computer. I think it's an equally respectable option, players who know me will know that I only invest money in case of an event, and rarely have I done it. so not all of LTT we put money !!!!

You all have the possibility to raise your tribes to a good level and have more bonuses. without going any further, investing € 2 / € 5 each player you want from the tribe, surely you raise several levels of the tribe. and I also remember that we are the tribe that has the highest level, but in their day, nomads and ZOMBIES also put money. They also enjoy skills.

Best regards from this player

DeletedUser4746

There's nothing wrong with spending money on the game, it's actually very helpful for the improvement of the game, even though we all know that this fact doesn't apply to Inno Games.

However, you are being naive to think that LTT holds no advantage against other tribes. For instance, let's take NomaDS as an example, *D* has a few members who spend coins, and besides having 59 members, they are nowhere near level 45. And don't say it's not a huge difference, you would be undermining the importance of tier 2 and tier 3 tribe abilities.

But this is just the tip of the iceberg, instant recruitment, infinite rangers and deceivers, infinite daily rerolls, and all the bonuses you can imagine, it's just ridiculous. And don't say members of LTT don't do that, because we have seen it with our own eyes. Additionally, they are still very active, so don't tell me that the reason for all the spending is to compensate their lack of time, because it would be a lie.

All the same, despite the countless benefits they have, we have performed incredibly well against their members. I've lost count of how many offs they've lost the past few days, and they didn't even manage to scratch us. However, we are not naive to think they are not a threat, on the contrary. We also don't think we are the best tribe, if I were to bet, I'd say the odds are with NomaDS.

Don't take this as a bashing, we respect LTT, they are very dangerous. I'm just putting the facts on the table.

I wish everyone a great week!

DeletedUser3148

And don't say it's not a huge difference, you would be undermining the importance of tier 2 and tier 3 tribe abilities.

This. While I don't play this world, This sentence is HUGE. Tier 3 abilities are absolutely game changing mechanics. Half the support time, which can have a tactician added with it to make the total support time 1/4th the original is INSANE. A tribe with this skill so early is bound to win. You wont every be able to noble them, as they will have thick stacks there by the time your nukes even arrive, let alone nobles.

DeletedUser5033

by that law ... don't worry, the INQ will restart, since one of them usually does.
Dragon slayer mode is activated?
The dragon cannot be activated until a very advanced, almost final phase .
It has specific requirements that it is not easy to achieve .
I started very late and in an area that has already grown, I entered by invitation, it is the cause of my slowdown.
That is why it is possible to make me restart, but I will start again and I intend to reach the end of the world.
If you are looking at the past, or my voluntary reboots or my medals, you will not find my true playability .

I'm not the best, far from it, I'm another mid-level player..But I have qualities, skills or experience, to improve on my own.
You just have to notice that several LTTs are Top all the time, just for the investment of money , but not even they know, if they will be top players at the end of the world .since money is not everything and cannot tell you the future .

anyway, I don't understand the abuse LTT receives.
1579516534322.png

DeletedUser2635

You mention TheTaDeath, he put up a good fight against you without any crowns, you mention all the people who use crowns, but when someone does not, you just brush it aside?

The second person you fought is wakthebrave, I agree that he does compensate his lack of skill with crowns, but you have still to take a single village from him?

And the third and final person you fought is Somewhiteguy, who also uses a huge amount of crowns, and while he is not a good player per se, he is also not bad.

At the end of the day, you are judging a book by it's cover.