• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Smells a bit like dead axes

DeletedUser5033

quality.jpg

In the text of the LTT tribe profile. ((( if you refer to tribes with 50 members who don't know how to play, that's not valid )))
Somewhiteguy : You comment that one compensates with money their lack of playability.
Wakthebrave : He did not know how to defend all his villages when he receives several trains of trebuchets ( 0 combat techniques )
Thetadeath : It was no match for thomas paine
Something does not fit :rolleyes:
Hopefully the book has better content than the cover.

And beermejo, I guarantee that this world does not end it. Maybe he dies before he finds the dragon. but if he found it, it would be his end.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2635

TheTaDeath 1v1 Thomas Paine, is there even the slightest amount of doubt who would stomp the other, if you ask Thomas he will tell you.

DeletedUser5095

Alexhann, do I have to remind you who restarted out of whose province ?

DeletedUser5033

Alexhann, do I have to remind you who restarted out of whose province ?
???????????????
¿ In this world restart on my own due to a week of inactivity because I was sick ? Your fellow war hunter can tell you :eek:
¿ Or are you talking about another world in which I came alone and play with a thousand axes ? o_Oo_O
¿¿ or now you are going to say that they have made me restart in this world EN50 ?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I have the intuition that you are somewhat confused or dreaming
If your partner tells another story, I don't understand

I ask you please, specify, to know.... I don't remember 1 attack in this world, could you show the ghost report

War Hunter conquered me being a barbarian

DeletedUser5033

sorry now I find out what you say by ........ thomas paine....specify speaking because otherwise I become a mess .
I apologize for the multipost and my misinterpretation

Whilst I'm enjoying all this debate and discussion into tribe levels and crowns and tactics and 1/4 distance for supports and so forth ... I think the biggest factor is activity... this is key for me.... if you can keep your whole tribe active including with use of coops.. you're in with a big shout even when up against a higher level tribe or alot of crowners ( no accusations, just for example ) ... sometimes when a realm becomes stale and somewhat deadlocked, perseverance not pounds £££ prevail... sometimes :p

I don't want to at all dismiss and understate the importance and large advantage high skill tiers give a tribe however of course

Last edited:

DeletedUser5191

The dragon cannot be activated until a very advanced, almost final phase .
It has specific requirements that it is not easy to achieve .
I started very late and in an area that has already grown, I entered by invitation, it is the cause of my slowdown.
That is why it is possible to make me restart, but I will start again and I intend to reach the end of the world.
If you are looking at the past, or my voluntary reboots or my medals, you will not find my true playability .

I'm not the best, far from it, I'm another mid-level player..But I have qualities, skills or experience, to improve on my own.
You just have to notice that several LTTs are Top all the time, just for the investment of money , but not even they know, if they will be top players at the end of the world .since money is not everything and cannot tell you the future .

With 100 villages producing troops, anyone can fight, don't forget Hann.

DeletedUser5191

There's nothing wrong with spending money on the game, it's actually very helpful for the improvement of the game, even though we all know that this fact doesn't apply to Inno Games.

However, you are being naive to think that LTT holds no advantage against other tribes. For instance, let's take NomaDS as an example, *D* has a few members who spend coins, and besides having 59 members, they are nowhere near level 45. And don't say it's not a huge difference, you would be undermining the importance of tier 2 and tier 3 tribe abilities.

But this is just the tip of the iceberg, instant recruitment, infinite rangers and deceivers, infinite daily rerolls, and all the bonuses you can imagine, it's just ridiculous. And don't say members of LTT don't do that, because we have seen it with our own eyes. Additionally, they are still very active, so don't tell me that the reason for all the spending is to compensate their lack of time, because it would be a lie.

All the same, despite the countless benefits they have, we have performed incredibly well against their members. I've lost count of how many offs they've lost the past few days, and they didn't even manage to scratch us. However, we are not naive to think they are not a threat, on the contrary. We also don't think we are the best tribe, if I were to bet, I'd say the odds are with NomaDS.

Don't take this as a bashing, we respect LTT, they are very dangerous. I'm just putting the facts on the table.

I wish everyone a great week!

do not take it that was going to you guille, goes by hann, who only knows how to speak.

In all my tw2 game I have never seen Hann do anything other than "experiment and improve by restarting"

DeletedUser5191

You mention TheTaDeath, he put up a good fight against you without any crowns, you mention all the people who use crowns, but when someone does not, you just brush it aside?

The second person you fought is wakthebrave, I agree that he does compensate his lack of skill with crowns, but you have still to take a single village from him?

And the third and final person you fought is Somewhiteguy, who also uses a huge amount of crowns, and while he is not a good player per se, he is also not bad.

At the end of the day, you are judging a book by it's cover.

i think as kei

DeletedUser5033

Here ends my Conversation and begins my Presentation .
I want to see the professionals play until I get bored and start my game

DeletedUser5033

Coiners like to Destroy based on Money and Brutality. Well, at some point in this world, a Dragoon will emerge.

DeletedUser5033

Flashback En47 ....Noob Prayerko
You only count what interests you, I did not do the initial sprint, I did not play seriously, greetings.
You will learn to play in EN50
:);):(:cool::p:D:rolleyes:o_O
A show of confidence in the brutality of coiners.

1 estampado.jpg

2 estampado.jpg

jajajajjajajajajajaa.jpg

No initial sprint and no serious play xD
my technique hunted you troops and you said no haha
your main offensive troop was bigger
te pillé.jpg

Memories to your leader
potencial.jpg

Now, let someone say again, that you annihilated me easily, and I teach you to play tribal in this world
Your level is quite low

See you around Elon Fuzz

DeletedUser3148

Alex, You seem to forget that he ended up rimming you... Congrats you won the fight, but lost the war. You infact were rimmed twice on EN 47.
alex1.png
alex2.png

DeletedUser5033

I didn't lose twice, the second time I left the game for the tribe that went to the new world and nobody touched me
you are a compulsive liar
and the first time, I win because I didn't do the initial sprint or played seriously

I dare you to win the world EN50, if anyone knows how to play
¿¿ If the script and money are taken from you, you would know how to play ??

they conquered me by being inactive, ask Steamrail , Titan Lynn etc hahahahahaha
NOOB

win me playing active if you know how to play

I didn't want to leave, if I had the controlled area and all the provinces around me
and I agreed to go with them to the new world

they asked me to go to the new world, the steamrail tribe and be their leader
Then you would take advantage to conquer me, rookie
I ask you to please confirm it, get informed :);):(:confused::cool::D:p:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

and the first time, I win because I didn't do the initial sprint or played seriously
Thank you !! this ... this should be taught ... some noobs think they own us just because they rimmed us ?? We teach you how to play noobs, without even being serious ... looking at you @veg