• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Sabotage players

DeletedUser3682

Mushroom you're a bit over the top and arrogant hence why people are taking offence. Try toning down the superiority complex, it doesn't look good on anyone. T-P are a very dominant tribe with level-headed leaders who aren't rising to the bait, try and emulate them and you'll have less people attacking you.

Although I suppose the polarising nature of your personality keep discussion going at least.

I can't agree, I think Mushy should stay just the way he is....then the fall from the top will be much more dramtic. As you say a antagonistic forum keeps people replying. If this was a hiugs and kisses forum then it would be a different case but its a tribal wars forum.

DeletedUser3682

Only thing I would say is if you live in a glass house don't throw stones and for those of us who do not understand riddles that means if you cannot take the same type of comments you make then don't make them in the first place.

DeletedUser3204

mmmm If i know mushroom correct he act annoyed but he enjoy he got certain people attention ^^

i'm not defending Mushroom, But i would get mad if a random guy join a tribe just to get some info then leave a few days after and start posting, calling him out like that :p
Why would you even do that :p? You start play his game, you become a forum warrior.

DeletedUser3679

Interesting discussion, I have a big respect to carrot since im a member of Area51 before in EN14. I'm just here to read stuffs anyway mushroom I like what you say about "circles" but it would be great if you say "circle of friends" :D

DeletedUser2670

mmmm If i know mushroom correct he act annoyed but he enjoy he got certain people attention ^^

i'm not defending Mushroom, But i would get mad if a random guy join a tribe just to get some info then leave a few days after and start posting, calling him out like that :p
Why would you even do that :p? You start play his game, you become a forum warrior.

I didnt join T-P so i could get info about a certain player and use it to start a war at the forum. I joined T-P because i tought it would be a nice tribe to be in. And at first i really tried fitting in and help the tribe in the way that was possible for me. But as days went by, i realized this wasnt a tribe i could be comfortable to be in. I tought about my options and i didnt want to jump over to another tribe. So i had more or less decided to just quit when i read this thread. And it just felt wrong not to tell it from my point of view. Because i belive if you keep silent about whats happening, you are also silently accepting it to happen. I seen enough games being destroyd by trolls, cheaters and unfair games. And i seen too many players on tw2 who gives up the game due to cheaters. So it didnt feel right that i would be one of them without telling how it is. And if that results in being taken or sabotaged down, then so be it.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3730

I didnt join T-P so i could get info about a certain player and use it to start a war at the forum. I joined T-P because i tought it would be a nice tribe to be in. And at first i really tried fitting in and help the tribe in the way that was possible for me. But as days went by, i realized this wasnt a tribe i could be comfortable to be in. I tought about my options and i didnt want to jump over to another tribe. So i had more or less decided to just quit when i read this thread. And it just felt wrong not to tell it from my point of view. Because i belive if you keep silent about whats happening, you are also silently accepting it to happen. I seen enough games being destroyd by trolls, cheaters and unfair games. And i seen too many players on tw2 who gives up the game due to cheaters. So it didnt feel right that i would be one of them without telling how it is. And if that results in being taken or sabotaged down, then so be it.

Being in the tribe, some of what you say is bang on. It can be a hard place to fit in, I found a niche with other players and have formed one of the circles of friends and mainly communicate with them. You say you left because of what you read on this thread, what makes you believe it to be so true? Also if you felt others were cheating did you report them or tell the tribe leaders your suspicions?

DeletedUser3204

Just get someone to do what Uvon did to hazuki :p

i'm sorry? I was CO and i sent out all troops from hazuki villages because of a conflict ^^
and well hazuki never got under attack until the end. While Mushroom have been in several large comflict and sniped several nobles so i bet he could survive a bit pressure ^^

And if i'm correct hazuki got rekt by a major crowner :)
and well a serious lack of troops being sent out several days to other side of the map :D my bad xD

Back to En20, Someone said ''Unfair gameplay'' Does merging count? or is it a standard excuse people in TW2 use? We wanted to end the world? How fair is it for those that suddently face a super tribe? And again, I am not defending mushroom, But i find it sad you people call T-P a cheater tribe because of 2 bad apples when i'm sure other tribes have got banned people aswell. didn't someone say carrot tribe got a banned player?

Tbh in the end the majority of the players here are at the moment being rekt so i understand if you feel the need to try and undermine the morale for T-P. But I think it works in T-P favour....
But do continue it's a good read :)

and it works in my favour, I get to fight the MRT tribe in En21, Phantomn I see you soon ^^

DeletedUser2616

i'm sorry? I was CO and i sent out all troops from hazuki villages because of a conflict ^^
and well hazuki never got under attack until the end. While Mushroom have been in several large comflict and sniped several nobles so i bet he could survive a bit pressure ^^

And if i'm correct hazuki got rekt by a major crowner :)
and well a serious lack of troops being sent out several days to other side of the map :D my bad xD

Back to En20, Someone said ''Unfair gameplay'' Does merging count? or is it a standard excuse people in TW2 use? We wanted to end the world? How fair is it for those that suddently face a super tribe? And again, I am not defending mushroom, But i find it sad you people call T-P a cheater tribe because of 2 bad apples when i'm sure other tribes have got banned people aswell. didn't someone say carrot tribe got a banned player?

Tbh in the end the majority of the players here are at the moment being rekt so i understand if you feel the need to try and undermine the morale for T-P. But I think it works in T-P favour....
But do continue it's a good read :)

and it works in my favour, I get to fight the MRT tribe in En21, Phantomn I see you soon ^^

what are you even on about? He got rekt because he cracked it and sent all his nukes at someone who was stacked by an enemy tribe. I'm referring to en13 where he undermined my attempts to have a unified tribe and made people quit the game in disgust with his behaviour/attitude. Then he was surprised that someone was giving out info and tried to "deal with them" and threw his nukes and nobles at stacks he didn't bother spying. :p

DeletedUser

what are you even on about? He got rekt because he cracked it and sent all his nukes at someone who was stacked by an enemy tribe. I'm referring to en13 where he undermined my attempts to have a unified tribe and made people quit the game in disgust with his behaviour/attitude. Then he was surprised that someone was giving out info and tried to "deal with them" and threw his nukes and nobles at stacks he didn't bother spying. :p

Gutsman, you now nothing what happend.....you were a sad leader that could not say STOP to certain people, so when i got back and saw i had no defence i decided to call it.

DeletedUser2616

Gutsman, you now nothing what happend.....you were a sad leader that could not say STOP to certain people, so when i got back and saw i had no defence i decided to call it.

certain people being you. Should've told you to leave ages ago with that toxic personality of yours ;)

And of course I was a sad leader. I was balls deep in my study and couldn't afford the time to deal all the whinging. On top of the fact that I didn't exactly want to lead, but someone had to.

DeletedUser3669

Okay, WHY are we discussing EN13 here? Sure we have gone off topic but could we ATLEAST stay on en20?

gutsman let me interview you!

1. please tell us about yourself, why you play tribal wars 2 and what do you enjoy most of the game?

2. If you had the opinion to change something in the game, what would that be?

3. Which realm did you enjoy most?

4. If you were given 1k crowns, what would you spend it on?

5. What is your opinion about the current recruitment time in defensive troops, as in spear, sword, archer, hc and trebuchet, should they make trebuchet recruitment faster?

6. Is there anything else you would like to say?

DeletedUser2616

Okay, WHY are we discussing EN13 here? Sure we have gone off topic but could we ATLEAST stay on en20?

gutsman let me interview you!

1. please tell us about yourself, why you play tribal wars 2 and what do you enjoy most of the game?

5. What is your opinion about the current recruitment time in defensive troops, as in spear, sword, archer, hc and trebuchet, should they make trebuchet recruitment faster?

the thread was derailed anyway, I saw his name here and thought why not :p

But i'll bite

I played TW1 a long time ago, I enjoyed it but wasn't able to find the time to play a world (w32 if i recall) til the end since I had my final exams coming up. Came back last year and saw that there was a new version out, instead of playing .net i though i'd see what the new one had to offer. I enjoy the challenge of going against other people, trying to out think and out maneuver them.

Well that list is long, but i'll stick to one. I'd have worlds with differing rules.
Churches/no churches
worlds without the hall of orders or some with only one order you can have.

Well it would be EN13, the tribe I was in and the enemy tribe made it fun, EN17 had a lot to offer at the start but it fizzled out quickly like most worlds lately.

Can't really answer that, I don't use crowns so I'd sink them towards tribe skills.

The recruitment times aren't really that bad as they are, but HC are too OP. reduce one of their 3 defense stats by around 40-50 and it'll be more balanced between attack and defense.

well to put the thread back on track about sabotage. Sabotage free worlds would be a nice thing, could be a variation on the different worlds I mentioned. So people with no problem sending/receiving sabs can use them and those that hate the system can avoid them.

edited for neatness :)

DeletedUser

noobs are fighting with their tongue! It's so adorable.
Oh look its the guy right next to me who cheated by using minimum 6 different accounts that i know of. and still could not win and then got banned... aah good times.

DeletedUser3671

Oh look its the guy right next to me who cheated by using minimum 6 different accounts that i know of. and still could not win and then got banned... aah good times.
noobs will be noobs

DeletedUser3198

hey, It's not 6. it's almost 20 below 200 points
and my account was not banned :)