• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Sabotage players

DeletedUser3669

we don't have CO-OP of the guy that are yellow so yeh....should not even say that too you.

DeletedUser3671

Depends if the player returns right? Not sure what the mods think about this, but on the dutch world we are declaring accounts ''inactive'' after 2 weeks that the original players hasnt logged in

DeletedUser3671

Since it is such a grey area im unsure... Lets say the guy went on a vacation for a month? You would be able to co-op. But if a guy has RL issues and leaves for a month its co-op abuse. Its not really clear what is right and what is wrong, even for expierenced players.

Defending villages of tribes members with that account is good for the tribe though and for an individual aswell, but there was a discussion on this forum about it. And if it was good for the tribe it was alright, but since you defend a player aswell it boosts your account aswell so in both cases it could be co-op abuse, but it also could be no co-op abuse

DeletedUser3669

Depends if the player returns right? Not sure what the mods think about this, but on the dutch world we are declaring accounts ''inactive'' after 2 weeks that the original players hasnt logged in

2 weeks? rly? okey.

carrot, i hate you. you really try to make me worried, im gonna stop talk too you about rules. if this is true and YOU KNOW IT and i dont. you speak about rules but you cant give a clear screenshot of the rules we are discussing. and you keep on attacking.
wow. im not gonna say yes to that GLD guy. you guys can burn for all i care.

DeletedUser3669

Didn't you do this to AoT??

nop. those screenshot were succesful attacks and some PnP. And we are not here to discuss the AoT slaughter. we are here to discuss Sabotage players and some RULES that carrot like to abuse for his own gain by trying to make such a ''grey'' area very clear for his own sake.

DeletedUser2847

I not saying that everybody of the T-P players involved in this story done it with intent. But there is some players that know exactly what they have done. And that tells me that your tribe isnt taking rules to serious. And together with some other cases i begin to have seen enough

DeletedUser3669

rules we haven't broken? if it's true it's 2 weeks then your so much shit. king of NO servers and your unable to explain it's considered 2 weeks lol.

DeletedUser2847

And i didnt get this info from a spy. I got it from one of your members thats just sick and tired of your cheating and unfair play

DeletedUser3671

If you mean lol.ita, she filled a multiple support tickets for the cheaters, but most of them did not get a ban, expect one and im not sure if that was due to mass reporting of your tribe (read that on the forum) or if it was because of lol.ita...

DeletedUser2847

No its not lol.ita Only i got from lol.ita was that she told me that this players was inactive when i asked about it

DeletedUser3671

The intel i got told me otherwise... Atleast he/she told me that she was complaining, which i understand

DeletedUser

I agree with carrot that if the player has said he has quit and you use co-op to continue to build troops and use them to your advantage then you are being very disingenuous and cheating the idea of the rule, if not the letter of it.

If a player quits by all means send the troops at whoever and noble up the account, but to use the account further is low. At the same time for carrot to claim co-op shouldn't be used to send attacks at all seems ridiculous, players often go on holidays or need a couple of days off for whatever reason so to basically turn off the account during that time seems unfair and pedantic.

DeletedUser2847

Yes i belive she have sendt a ticket because of the attacks from players she know is inactive. But the intel from your forum i have from someone else

DeletedUser2847

I dont have any problem if the coop is sending attacks from an active account. I m talking about accounts where the owner have left

DeletedUser3671

If he has quit and told everyone than yes that is not allowed, but that is one player right? not the whole tribe

DeletedUser2847

Yes but there was several of the major players involved in the discussion about how to use the account

DeletedUser3671

Well if there is and you have evidence fill up a support ticket...
Back on topic, do the tribes want to start talking about a no sabotage pact or not? Since a sabotage world is not really that fun and sabotages is only used by unskilled players... Yes it easier to use sabotage and remove faith, but is it fair? probaly not and although you can counter it it just something that shouldn't be used