• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Sabotage players

DeletedUser3669

I agree with carrot that if the player has said he has quit and you use co-op to continue to build troops and use them to your advantage then you are being very disingenuous and cheating the idea of the rule, if not the letter of it.

If a player quits by all means send the troops at whoever and noble up the account, but to use the account further is low. At the same time for carrot to claim co-op shouldn't be used to send attacks at all seems ridiculous, players often go on holidays or need a couple of days off for whatever reason so to basically turn off the account during that time seems unfair and pedantic.

this i agree with.

if we let carrot have his way then i know 89 players would have been banned by going on holiday.

DeletedUser3669

well some of my T-P boys are not happy with this aggressive attacking on me. so we will use all legal tools to wipe out GLD.

and if it's true that GLD is having intern issues and might be splitting off. we will not assist carrot side. we will bomb both sides. but our priority will be on carrot side.

DeletedUser2847

Yes i have to discuss it in council, but i will vote to get sabo free

DeletedUser2847

Have you considered to learn the rules and play by them instead of being angry at someone that dont accept cheating and to watch someone making fun of others.
Thats actually why i did this.

DeletedUser3669

Have you considered to learn the rules and play by them instead of being angry at someone that dont accept cheating and to watch someone making fun of others.
Thats actually why i did this.

have you considered i might not know all the rules being a rookie tw2? have you considered i am not native english and my english might not be as good as yours so i might not fully understand the text.
have you considered that the CO-OP is such a grey area so while you think it's cheating it's not and you might be wrong about the rules....

you think that is making fun of someone? lol ok i will go wrap something special up, then you will know the difference of making fun of someone.

DeletedUser2847

And im saying that you might not did this with intent. But there was another T-P players that know the coop rules involved in the discussion about how to use the inactive accounts. And there is nothing grey about inactive coop accounts. If the owner has left the game its inactive. When the account is inactive its only allowed to defend the coop account with the troops. That is simple.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1423

DeletedUser2616

Going back to the original topic, I'm not overly fussed if people decide to sab me. I've copped it on every world I've played, I don't mass sab bases but I will use them if needed to force my way into a province. I mainly have sab orders for the cheaper coins though :)

DeletedUser3669

And I think T-P has given plenty of reasons to ignore any further diplomacy between our members and yours. really simple.

were i come from you don't discuss another tribe during this kind of topic. It's 100% annoying for other players and should get you an warning.

DeletedUser2847

And i belive i have given some reasons about why i say that T-P is a bad tribe. With cheating as one of the strategies. So you are probably proud mushy about your great achivements at this realm.

DeletedUser3669

i'm pretty proud of my tribe yes and i see no reason to believe anything you say....

Mr. MRT of En14 and En20.

DeletedUser2847

Yes it sure look like you think cheating is ok. So i belive you

DeletedUser3669

what ever you say. I have explained myself. perhaps some day you will become mature enough to understand that.

DeletedUser2847

The fact is that several of the major players in your tribe have got into some problems about not playing by the rules in this game. Maybe some of them is because they didnt know the rules. But not all of them You know that i know that. And plenty of others know it
So i would like to see in what way you would argue against that?

DeletedUser3669

already explained myself. And i see no point to argue about players that got into some problems. How about you ask them yourself? or do you like being stuck up and hit the players from the same tribe? Mr.MRT

DeletedUser2847

But you are saying that your not a bad tribe. Im just telling you that it looks bad when several of the important members in the tribe get some problems with the rules. In my opinion Its up to now a serious cheating problem with your tribe

DeletedUser2847

The day is just getting better and better mushy. I just recived some info that after lol.ita sendt your tribe the message about cheating and coop abuse and told your entire tribe straight out that this was illegal There was some writing in your tribe forum from the player that coop this inactive accounts where he wrote that he might had to stop using this account to attack others so he didnt get a ban. But guess what he did attack with it again after this message from Lol.ita . So my question this time Mushy. Is anything of what you have told us in the community forum the truth or is everything just bullshit?

DeletedUser3671

Like i said before. Report said player. If they get banned then yes they cheated, if they dont than they didn't. I expect mods to give a fair judgement. And from what i have read its about one player now cheating the rules and there may be a few more cases, but that is currently not the whole tribe...

DeletedUser

Is carrot getting desperate? Or is there some major hate/love :)

funny thing, I know lol.ita from the German servers. And she is full of crap. She is a total drama queen every single realm she play. She always speak about how to support properly, how to attack properly, but in the end it's just all talk, she always get rekt by the worst players possible. She always ignore to dodge and spend the resources so you get full cap :)

My brother play in HED and his friend that recently joined T-P confirm what carrot say is not true. there is no such thing about this inactive player existing. Actually from what i saw their inactive list is VERY outdated. Out of respect for that tribe I won't be taking another peak.

And of course for the sake of drama.
Mushroom you can now proclaim that carrot is not only an MRT(mass recruiter) but also a person that use any tool ncessary to get some sort of advantage, as in. Spying!
Please don't lower yourself to their level. Keep on nobling ^^

with regards
Zuki