• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Sabotage players

DeletedUser2847

We just have to see. As i see in the answers from mushroom in this thread he says he didnt know the rules. But he have admitted that it was attacked with 2 inactive accounts He even told us that they was on to nobling this accounts . So i guess the two inactive players is real

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3669

well it's none of your business, but it seems you are sick or something keep on going about T-P inactivity whole day long so im gonna share this: turns out the player werent inactive, but had some technical game issues, could still play. and nobled a gladiator player out of a province :)

DeletedUser3671

Since this thread is going off topic anyway... I just heard that some player got perm banned in GLD. So either he/she either cheated really bad or idk

DeletedUser2847

I dont know about it at the moment. But if it is some cheating i agree on perm ban. Cheaters doesnt belong in the game. They are cheaters and they deserve to be banned for lifdetime

DeletedUser2847

I cant see we have any banned players so i guess you might misunderstood what tribe.

DeletedUser3671

I got à screenshot about said player. Will post when i am on pc

DeletedUser2670

When writing this, i might upset my own tribe. But then again, when being told about what happened and reading this thread, i am getting upset as well, and i just have to write an answer to this. As mentioned, Lol.ita have made some complaints about T-P players cheating and among this, coop abuse of an inactive player. When she confronted us with this, i asked if the tribe had anything to say about this. The so called inactive player answered my call and telling nothing of this where true. I am later told by a tribe member that the one answering wasnt the inactive player, but Mushroom who tried to make it look like the inactive player in deed was active.
As Mushroom wrote in his last post, the players whos inactive, are now active again. Though, since he wrote that, i havent heared from them and nor have they gained any points. And why have you leaders startet to noble one of those players? And if you dont have any intention on taking any advantage of your coop, why do you noble it for yourself instead of informing the tribe they are available for internal?

As i read, Mushroom have been confronted upon this and he explained himself about breaking the rule : 1 - Dont understand English very well. For that i can only say, Mushroom is a top poster on the forum for the last week. And i cant say it looks like he have any problem with his English. 2 - He's a new player. That one is fair, but Mushroom is a leader in a tribe who already had a player banned for breaking the rule. And as a leader, he should responsible for finding out whats the rules and make shure those where followed.
have you considered i might not know all the rules being a rookie tw2? have you considered i am not native english and my english might not be as good as yours so i might not fully understand the text.
have you considered that the CO-OP is such a grey area so while you think it's cheating it's not and you might be wrong about the rules....

you think that is making fun of someone? lol ok i will go wrap something special up, then you will know the difference of making fun of someone.

DeletedUser3671

http://prntscr.com/ca72hj player got banned in less then 3 hours. Will not be posting names unless carrot wants me to pm it, but to get perm banned you have to do something really bad...

DeletedUser3016

Deleted player doesn't mean that they got a ban. It means that they deleted their account. If they were banned, only people with 'edit members' ability in their tribe will see this.

DeletedUser3671

Deleted player doesn't mean that they got a ban. It means that they deleted their account. If they were banned, only people with 'edit members' ability in their tribe will see this.
ah okay, how do you delete an account then? or do you have to contact support for that?

DeletedUser2616

You send a support ticket then fill out a form. I did it on worlds I was no longer playing that cluttered up my homepage

DeletedUser2847

And to the record. If any member in my tribe got banned. I will never try to make any bad explenation. If you get a ban you deserve it. I have been banned 1 time at norwegian server because of inpropriate village names. 7 days ban. I felt it was an hard punishment because it was some fun between players, It was not harrashing anyone. But it was an break of rules and i just accepted my punishment

DeletedUser3706

The player in question is Crusader. He lost 2 villages and lost his drive to play, so he quit. I have reports of my support returning from his villages.

DeletedUser2670

Now you're just being silly, Mushroom. You know very well who the players are. Dont tell me you dont know what inactive player lost their villas to Doc. And if you're not one of the leaders, you shure act like one.
Ohhh, and by the way, among those who say you acted like another person, you said it yourself on the tribe chat.
And please, lets keep this civilized and stay away from cursing.

DeletedUser3669

So basically your saying i'm trying to act like I am Elfy? Just to make people believe that Elfy is online??? Ru kidding with me lol. This comes from a ''recruit'' Why i'm i even talking too you lol.

I am not leader. I don't know who is active and who is inactive. Look at ROB-KOC he lost a village to Lol.ita did i know if he was active or inactive???? NOP.

That is a question, you should ask Doctorevil. So before you call me silly. Try to understand this: I am not the leader, I don't see who is green, yellow or RED in memberlist. Nor do i talk with everyone, why? cuz we got like 6 Korean players, T-P is very aggressive tribe, but we got our ''circles'' everyone don't communicate with everyone, cuz of our ''language'' barrier.
that is why i am not leader, and do not want to be a leader, cuz i am a pre made player, I demand that everyone use SKYPE, everyone put their name in a spreadsheet list, that everyone accept 2 CO players that will send packet support when you are offline.
We do that in tw1 and we always got 4 players sitting you while you are offline. this game is a so called ''coverage game''
so before anyone here like carrot, listen to lol.ita, I suggest you look up on other servers. you will find that players like Art of defense and beer6 are not cheaters, you will find that Art of defense is a very succesful tribal wars player. same as beer6 owning 500 villages....
But do continue trolling, It only show how shit you really are.

it's one thing to log in on another account, and tell everyone that this person is under attack and giving an idea, and another by trying to act like the person online. and i have never done that.

acting like a leader? I am a Pre made player. I have played games for a very long time with people that like to PvP, so obviously i have become a very dominant person that don't care much about ''roles'' I believe that EVERYONE should have a say in the system.
https://www.google.se/search?q=Disc&biw=1920&bih=955&tbm=isch&imgil=6LQyIfioBfAmzM%3A%3BYtWLA4Xa7qCDrM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.everythingdisc.com%252FAbout.aspx&source=iu&pf=m&fir=6LQyIfioBfAmzM%3A%2CYtWLA4Xa7qCDrM%2C_&usg=__PEt3ogEu3LY_3Lhj6074Ww1-Q-Q=&ved=0ahUKEwjWv9zj_dzOAhVIFywKHao7CMYQyjcIMg&ei=Ohy_V9a6DMiusAGq96CwDA#imgrc=6LQyIfioBfAmzM:

This link goes to google.com Disc, the 4 different personalities.... I am D C.

DeletedUser3682

I agree sabotage is annoying but very much like crows this is part of the game. I feel perplexed that on every world it is discussed. It's a feature get on with it.

DeletedUser

Mushroom you're a bit over the top and arrogant hence why people are taking offence. Try toning down the superiority complex, it doesn't look good on anyone. T-P are a very dominant tribe with level-headed leaders who aren't rising to the bait, try and emulate them and you'll have less people attacking you.

Although I suppose the polarising nature of your personality keep discussion going at least.