• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Sabotage players

DeletedUser3671

Post here your finds of the sabotage players
Let me start http://prntscr.com/c8yp2i x3mwisp. Mark him down please. GLD doesnt seem to mind sabotages and that doesnt include that player only...
When can we start the talks about stopping sabotages?

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3669

Wonderful I shall share this with T-P and friends and we shall plan an OP on the dude listed here ^^

DeletedUser1423

I am not a sabotage fan myself...as you can see on the main forum game feature section.

DeletedUser

If the forums were actually active we could drown him with incomings just by sending 10-20 each. Then whoever is nearby could fire in an odd nuke here and there.

DeletedUser2847

Im ready to talk about some rules about sabotage i dont like it. But im not sure it would help with any rules when we are talking about T-P . I just heard about some bragging at T-P forum about some attacks from some inactive cooped accounts. And i also heard from other sources that this accounts is inactive but cooped. And i have access to defence reports as this attacks have been launched at my tribe. So its certanly looks like some coopabuse is going on. It can be that someone just is fooling around with me. what do i know? but its going to be intresting to see what the future will bring us. So im just not sure if there is any sense in making a deal with T-P about sabotage as it looks like some of their members cant even follow the rules that is very well told us from the mods

DeletedUser3671

Regardless of that fact it would be more fun for everyone if there was no sabotage. They are the second biggest in terms of villages and that is a major thing. Sabotagespacts are only usefull if the biggest tribes have talks going on about it.

DeletedUser2847

Yes it would also be more fun if it wasnt any cheating at this realm. And i have an serious problem about making any kind of deal with a tribe that that shows me that they dont take rules serious at all. Coopabuse is a bigger problem in this game then sabotage is, sabotage is actually legal in this game. Coopabuse is cheating an illegal

DeletedUser3669

Well I would not trust GLD about sabotage agreement cuz of the harrasment that has been reported.. Might be a joke but who knows...
inb4 GLD civil war if i post the letters? ofc with hidden names.

About CO-OP abuse.
i'm told the only inactive guy is west of me, im not gonna give his or her name cuz you would take advantage of that.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2847

Do you know what. Im dealing with it. Are you dealing with cheaters? When a player is inactiv and cooped it is coopabuse if you attack another player with his troops.

DeletedUser2847

And i also happends to know that internaling was discussed some time ago. But was delayed because someone wanted to build his nuke and use it.

DeletedUser2847

So just continue to try attacking me because you want the discussion away from cheating. Im able to counterattack that every time you try

DeletedUser3669

Do you know what. Im dealing with it. Are you dealing with cheaters? When a player is inactiv and cooped it is coopabuse if you attack another player with his troops.

is it? I read up on the rules. It says:
  • It is forbidden to play for another person if they are temporarily gone, or for any other reason, except you are logging in as their Coop partner.

DeletedUser3671

Report someone if you think it is cheating. If they get banned then they cheated, if they dont get banned than they didnt simple as that. I agree the punishment should be longer than 3 days thouhg...

DeletedUser3669

What i would like is a moderator to explain the CO-OP rules. Maybe it's my limited english but i can't read anything about abuse rules or examples.
this is not me trying to get away from the cheating topic. ofc carrot will say it is because he is an angry person.

english is my 4th language. i dont speak it well. i often need to read several times to understand and still get it wrong. this is an international server. i rly suggest players try and not jump at it from first second.

for me that is harrasment. and it's something GLD are breaking if i read the messages i got right, they got players trying to ''account push'' on lower point members.
perhaps they should stop MRT? they recruit low point players and feed on them.

DeletedUser2847

I just notice that i have seen some bans and some violation of rules from a few of your members. So im just starting to wonder if this is the morale that is standard in T-P

DeletedUser3669

so you would litterly declare an entire tribe bad, because of a few players?
naive.

DeletedUser2847

And to tell the truth. some of your members in the discussion about internalling this villas is experienced and know exactly what the rules against coopabuse say.

DeletedUser3669

coopabuse left coopabuse right. What rule? and were? this is my first realm so i don't know what you mean with coopabuse.

are you litterly saying that it's illegal to send defence from a guy that got some IRL issues? even while using CO-OP are you saying it's illegal to farm on that account and build troops to attack another player while he got IRL issues?

DeletedUser2847

You just admitted that this player have left. You are going to noble him. Rules about coopabuse say that you can use the troops to defend the coop account. You can not use his troops to help your self or other players.