• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

Obviously i know how Bash works Trenq and i am sure you already know that
Elon/Boom/Dark Temple plus others are all still in your tribe and so is their bash which was pretty high..... I was making a point. I am not taking away INQ's achievement.
The point i am making is that INQ cannot forget the advantages they inherited or make out that it is solely their own achievement. Elon and the other LTT members did not join, it was INQ that joined LTT and changed the name
Anyway, the point is mute. I thought Oniii was having a 'dig' which i appreciate now he wasn't he was just being inquisitive. So i apologise for jumping on him like that.
I don't have the answer as i don't know who uses crowns. That is personal and down to each individual. All i know is that it is not against the rules.
Our tribe has nothing but respect for INQ. We have our hot heads and so do they. So things do get said but that's normal. Despite all that there is still that appreciation of skill when it is shown.
I know what your bash is now Trenq. Unfortunately, with all the tribe jumping NOMADS ---> Barbarian Protectors ----> RUN------> INQ Its quite difficult to keep track of what bash you gained where - not sure it is relevant now so i don't need to get my calc out

DeletedUser4746

We are very aware of the advantages we've got with LTT, and we know we wouldn't stand a chance without them, despite our collective and individual skills. Well... It's a good thing we are good at diplomatic affairs. :D

The respect is mutual, @Sister Sledge . Let's enjoy the game!

Last edited by a staff member:
We are very aware of the advantages we've got with LTT, and we know we wouldn't stand a chance without them, despite our collective and individual skills. Well... It's a good thing we are good at diplomatic affairs. :D

The respect is mutual, @Sister Sledge . Let's enjoy the game!
I actually think it's good you got them because it makes it much more even. Tribe skills are broken because you can donate crowns.

Id be more than willing to fight INQ on an agreed realm in the future without crowns.... (trouble is other tribes will spend however) and as Elon Fuzzk will I'm sure vouch for me ... I haven't used a single ranger on him .... in a perfect world id fight anyone on an even playing field don't mind, but a) other peeps would nt and would still crown and b) inno would go bankrupt and tw2 would shut down! Lol
Yeah, if we wan't to do it on a relo dom world we would have to do it on en56.

DeletedUser2616

Good, toxic forum full of retards *ahem* *ahem* i mean Jhin/guts/zab. They may for all i know just be the same person. I'll get to try trebs for the first time now. :)

please try to stay on topic you fucking retard or i'll have you stoned to death as the new mod of this server

please try to stay on topic you fucking retard or i'll have you stoned to death as the new mod of this server
Stoned to death? Lol. Why? Because you are stupid, retarded and doesn't know shit? Well, okay. I was on topic though, you know. I answered Thomas's question.

Sledge, one of your players have spent more than $2500 alone, in this world...
You should stop talking about our advantages now, before you make a bigger fool of yourself...

...Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven

5a7c8586bdec61b5c494b06933882620.png

Sledge, one of your players have spent more than $2500 alone, in this world...
You should stop talking about our advantages now, before you make a bigger fool of yourself...
=======
Oh do shut up Elon you are talking crap
I already said, no one knows how much money individual players spend on this game, and to be quite frank, no one truly cares. It is annoying, but trying to get a world without crown usage is never going to happen unless Inno make it happen which is highly unlikely. So we all just have to accept that fact and move on.
Time and time again, tribes have proved that whilst it does give advantages it can be overcome. Unfortunately, i have never seen a game including this one, where a tribe wins WITHOUT the use of crowns in some way. I wish that was not the case, but it is true.
You have to let individual players play the game the way they want to play it. It is supposed to be for personal enjoyment and if that gives them enjoyment and it is not against the rules then we cannot complain. The whole game is designed to get players to spend money.
You are one of the biggest Crowners on this world, so i really don't know what point you are trying to make. You haven't stopped spending crowns - you just rangered against Peaky for example. Your nuke and your nobles. We don't have a problem with that so i don't know why you have a problem with anyone else doing it. Unless of course you think you should be the only one allowed to do it. ;)
No one (including your leaders) is denying the advantage INQ has had from taking over the LTT tribe when you and the rest of LTT basically died. It gave you, personally, the much needed kiss of life, because you were a dead man walking.
Having said that, all the merge did was then make a level playing field with all tribes on similar tribe skills.
I am not saying anything detrimental about the skills and competence of INQ I am simply saying that to reach the point of where they are at the moment they did not do it on their own or without the assistance of crowns and it did seem at the time as though that was the point they were trying to make.
That is all i have said.
I really do not know why you are trying to make anything more out of it than it was.
Players use crowns, you use crowns - build a bridge and get over it.

DeletedUser2616

1585831117401.png

NOOOOOOOOOOO STOP USING THE CROWNERINOS, YOU CAN'T JUST SPEND MONEY ON GAME

...Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven

Elon.gif

Oh gosh ... that was so funny
I am relieved. I thought you were being serious until i saw that. Now i realise you are just taking the hiss.
By the way - Your other rangers just triggered on DJP
That 5 euros you spent sure goes a long way ;)

The way you're all posting after each other on forums is not working guys, think about your tribe members who aren't on the forums to read your shit :eek:

I suggest you make a rhythmic work song designed to increase productivity among tribe members

I'll help you along the way:

♬ Fighting the Elon is certainly hard, yohoo! ♬
♬ Continuing this fight only proves you a tard, yohoo! ♬

♬ When you have nothing left and have to play your last card, Yohoo! ♬
♬ You empty your wallet and and hope you coop is on guard, yohoo, yohoo, yohoo! ♬