• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

DeletedUser2616

oh christ it's sludge. did you end up sending those feet pics to nugareus or did he sell me out for no gain?

oh christ it's sludge. did you end up sending those feet pics to nugareus or did he sell me out for no gain?

I could make a lot of cash selling pictures of my feet. They are a very popular commodity with your friends Guts. Only yesterday i got a new request. If i took advantage It would keep me in pedicures for a very long time. Always something to fall back on i suppose.

I could make a lot of cash selling pictures of my feet. They are a very popular commodity with your friends Guts. Only yesterday i got a new request. If i took advantage It would keep me in pedicures for a very long time. Always something to fall back on i suppose.
feet maybe... i haven't seen those... but those nipples look like frowning faces

feet maybe... i haven't seen those... but those nipples look like frowning faces
--------------
yeah well you can stop getting excited cos you not seen my nipples either. You have been getting your rocks off using some random pictures that have nothing to do with me and i think you know that. I didn't realise you were so gullible. So i really don't care what you think of her. Those pictures you have of a big breasted girl with a bad bleach job only resemble my game avatar not me. The guy should have at least looked at my photo on forum before he started rumours that idiots like you believe and circulate. He would have seen i am brunette.

Jesus... I see alot of confused adult men acting way to aggressive over the sight of a female ... what is this the uncool no girls allowed crew :D lmaoo

y23.png

DeletedUser2616

>nugareus
>friend of mine
pick one?

only other person i can think of that'd like feet would be barren. he seems like a foot lover

>nugareus
>friend of mine
pick one?

only other person i can think of that'd like feet would be barren. he seems like a foot lover
--------------
i want to like this comment but it would infer that Barren asked for the pic so instead i will confirm it was not him x
feet.jpg

DeletedUser2616

oh shit that got me laughing. is it someone i know or should know? or just a random?

it's definitely not barren, i dont recall him using emojis of any form.