• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

Just curious. Which player has progressed the most in nomads, without a single crowns?
The 50 crowns when you start don't count.

I don't think you can start spouting off about Crown usage or sit on some pedestal. Your tribe has Level 47 Tribe skills. Those skills were paid for with Crowns, not resources.
I know that INQ did not spend those Crowns but you are definitely reaping the benefits of them. You were lucky that LTT decided to go with you and pass on their tribe skills. You have advantages when fighting that you simply would not have had if you were still on your level 11 or was it 9 tribe skills.
Just because someone paid for them for you does not negate the fact that you have that advantage and you are using them.
Your tribe not only got given tribe skills but you also got given a load of inactive player, high point villages. We know they were inactive because BOOM offered us the LTT tribe and its skills BEFORE going to INQ so we know who was active and not. There was not many. Those villages had had plenty of crowns spent on them. LTT had major crowners in the tribe. It gave your tribe a massive boost. It was a gift.
Don't start trying to make out that you got where you are without crowns. This is where you started
MAP.jpg

and practically overnight this is what you ended up with ........
map2.jpg

So i think Crowns helped you substantially to get where you are. You did not do it on your own.
NOMADS got where they are without assistance from other tribes. Everything they have achieved they worked for and paid for themselves.
We have no issue with anything that happened. That is what happens in this game - its OK.
So i am not going to let you start making digs about Crown usage as though you got where you are without them. You didn't, but we do accept that you have some highly skilled players that have made the most of this advantage. We have never denied that.
We are trying to have a war without this verbal diarrhea. We actually got on fine before fighting, I don't see why you can't just leave it at that without making the little jibes trying to create bad feeling. Just fight the fight.

We really cannot know what D players use crowns at that level, first hand I know that peakyblinder has used 36k crowns, also I can see it in the more than 300 deceivers that has sent me xD.

It is also true that only one INQ's player Elon uses crowns, that is also admirable, we are holding on and advancing in the center against people who use many crowns, even so this is only the beginning.

On the other hand, i think anyone not deserved crowns more than other, we were smart, we took advantage of the gap and we got the skills, that's it.

DeletedUser4746

I honestly don't think Onii's question had bad intentions, he just wanted to know who was the most hardcore player from Nomads. Which indeed would be very interesting to know.

I completely agree that we are reaping the benefits of a level 47 tribe, however, there's a lot more than luck in this equation. We just didn't magically gained control over LTT. In fact, before planning the coup in LTT, we had been talking to RUN to make a similar deal and fight against LTT, but they ignored us and preferred a merge with BP.

Since day one we've been fighting against the odds, and we've performed very well against crowners such as swg, wakthebrave, and other folks from LTT, and it's part of the game, we don't mind. Is is it enough to win Nomads? Not sure. But what I'm certain of is that we'll fight with respect, as it was discussed in our diplomatic chat, despite of what it's been promoted here in this forum.

Wish everyone a great Sunday! And stay home! :)

DeletedUser4746

78836229 (INQ now) - 17780001 (LTT) + 5943909 (INQ before) = 67.000.137‬

It doesn't change the fact that we've benefited from their abilities, however, as a gross figure, not considering the gap between the images, INQ would still lead in bash points.

EDIT: Maybe I got confused on how tribe bash points work, if that's the case, my bad.

Last edited by a staff member:
You say it, we do not spend, we use diplomacy, that is part of the game, and it is not the first time that it happens, one is luck, twice not.

It doesn't matter, the question is literal, not a joke or disrespect, I want to know who in D has grown the most without spending crowns.

Just curious. Which player has progressed the most in nomads, without a single crowns?
The 50 crowns when you start don't count.
I don't know who uses crowns or not but atleast i know i havn't. I'm still here after being rimmed by all the top 4 tribes (NomaDS, INQ, LTT and RUN) not that it matters much.

Id be more than willing to fight INQ on an agreed realm in the future without crowns.... (trouble is other tribes will spend however) and as Elon Fuzzk will I'm sure vouch for me ... I haven't used a single ranger on him .... in a perfect world id fight anyone on an even playing field don't mind, but a) other peeps would nt and would still crown and b) inno would go bankrupt and tw2 would shut down! Lol

Id be more than willing to fight INQ on an agreed realm in the future without crowns.... (trouble is other tribes will spend however) and as Elon Fuzzk will I'm sure vouch for me ... I haven't used a single ranger on him .... in a perfect world id fight anyone on an even playing field don't mind, but a) other peeps would nt and would still crown and b) inno would go bankrupt and tw2 would shut down! Lol
Yeah. I would be with you guys in having a 0 crown world, also 0 crown donations to make it truly even.

DeletedUser1431

==========================================
Yes, you also inherited the LTT bash

Surely after playing so long you've realized that tribe bash is dependent solely on the players therein? The bashpoints don't stay if the individual player holding them leaves.

You can do the math yourself :) count up what all is left in bash in Zombies, and acknowledge that ~2.2m of my bashpoints were gained in Zombies. You'll see the differences are absent. The only real 'inherited' bash that INQ has had are the 3.5m from DT, and whatever Elonfuzz had when joining along with a few other assorted ones.