• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

Elon i thought I was talking to an intelligent man with some grasp of the obvious but after reading your previous post of bizarre self worshiping rhymes, it's now become apparent, that's not the case

Well, after reading Sledges long posts where he/she tried to convince everyone of obvious facts (INQ got an advantage over the premade super tribe when "merging" with the inactive LTT) I thought the forums were now going into an anarchy of weird and random posts with less meaning, logic and context.

My advise... and i say this not nastily im come from a place of reason but stop coming on forums every few days and shouting off about nomads spending this or that or crowning whatever

A) no one cares

B) there are INQ members aswell, not just nomads who are crowning walls ... troop deals... quick churches
.. decievers and many, many rangers .... (you included... we've seen today the rangers being used)

If you refuse to accept this fine... but your choosing denial over logic

A) A lot of people obviously care, even though you tell yourself you don't care you obviously do. Because oddly enough every time I cry about some Nomads player spending 2500 dollars on crowns, single handedly, I get a shitload of replies!
Amazingly interesting!

B) INQ total: 500 dollars, Nomads total: 5000 dollars.
You're continuing to ruin the game as always, in every world, please stop now before you both lose and go broke.

TMS, I think you're choosing denial over logic.. :(

Edit: made "2500" bold, as it's fucking insane!

Where are you pulling these numbers from ? And are you accusing me of crowing? How do you know what I spend pal lol... I only really crown tribe level that's about it ....

Nevermind you can't be reasoned with it seems... it's on me lol

DeletedUser2616

wow i can't believe they used 2500 on this game, it's really weird that they'd spend 3500. sometimes i really wonder why someone would spend 4300 on a game like this

These numbers are only numbers confirmed by me and tribe, I'm sure the unrecorded number is a lost higher.
just like with Covid-19....

The 2500 number is from a single individual player, no not you TMS..

Where are you pulling these numbers from ?
What?
You're not calculating these numbers yourselves on the Nomads side of things?
What a bunch of noobs!

Tribe-wide I guess you're around 6-7K dollars on crowns.
Congrats, you're almost at the number it would take for you to hire someone to create Tribal wars 3. :D

Just lol, idk if you're arguing against me or against all those who might read this, but I don't really care about those who might read this, I care about facts.
Facts are that Nomads are a bunch of crowning noobs who obviously doesn't understand how the game works, and at some point you'll lose after paying several thousands of dollars not to lose LMAO

You know what I think Elon... I think you're getting mad and you don't even know why you're getting mad.... and now you've forgot what you were going on about it's become clear it's was absolute bollocks...

When you start calling an entire tribe crowning noobs who don't know understand how to play the game ... you just look like a man running out of ideas reverting too abit of online propaganda

Get some chill man... some you win some you lose...

And yeah I'm done to now... I hope your tribe can calm you abit pal... you'll have an aneurysm if you do any more 'Elon Maths'

If a player spent $ 2,500 he actually used more than all the original INQ members, by far.

To compare Vespasian, Euge and Mosb do not reach 100 dollars together.
Xavistreet used 160 crowns for gwendoline once, almost nothing but for that reason I am the highest in the tribe with 0 crowns.

we really have no idea @oniii - It is not a point of discussion. We honestly don't really care.
People are playing the game to have fun. I spend money on a night out/a bag/a pair of shoes/makeup. I am not going to judge if someone else wants to spend it on this game.
It is personal. It is my business and no one else's. Only my parents seem to question it and they are the only ones i would let question it. So if this game gives that joy to players then fine, it is their choice. It is no one else's business but theirs. We all have to chill.
There is so much more important stuff happening in the world right now, we shouldn't be getting worked up about this stupid game.
Anyway..... this is really boring now and i am not sure what point is trying to be made.
We all need one of these.....
chill pill.jpeg

we really have no idea @oniii - It is not a point of discussion. We honestly don't really care.
People are playing the game to have fun. I spend money on a night out/a bag/a pair of shoes/makeup. I am not going to judge if someone else wants to spend it on this game.
It is personal. It is my business and no one else's. Only my parents seem to question it and they are the only ones i would let question it. So if this game gives that joy to players then fine, it is their choice. It is no one else's business but theirs. We all have to chill.
There is so much more important stuff happening in the world right now, we shouldn't be getting worked up about this stupid game.
Anyway..... this is really boring now and i am not sure what point is trying to be made.
We all need one of these.....
View attachment 1603
We have important stuff to do like fixing elonfuzzks companies so we can go to the moon or atleast launch a tezla into space.