• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

DeletedUser3087

Mate you seem to have caught the guy off gaurd and got his offense at home...(maybe back timed him, but with a noble I wouldn't know why, probably a mass fake attacks and just random attacks in between or just simply attacked him while he was sleeping)...but why send such a small attack :rolleyes: ... plus your bragging on behave of someone else thats fun.

Though 4k axe and 1 noble is certanly better to lose than 19k axe...

Mate you seem to have caught the guy off gaurd and got his offense at home...(maybe back timed him, but with a noble I wouldn't know why, probably a mass fake attacks and just random attacks in between or just simply attacked him while he was sleeping)...but why send such a small attack :rolleyes: ... plus your bragging on behave of someone else thats fun.

Though 4k axe and 1 noble is certanly better to lose than 19k axe...
Well, we're talking about <2 million more resources lost for peaky. I think he can get that back pretty soon.

It was probably a re-take attempt in which he should send the noble separately ...
002465012503.PNG
bragging provoke reactions/drama ... it's good for the forum ...

Btw which tribe is winning most of the ground atm ?

DeletedUser3087

It was probably a re-take attempt in which he should send the noble separately ...
bragging provoke reactions/drama ... it's good for the forum ...

Btw which tribe is winning most of the ground atm ?

Well at least it is something I suppose, and you are probably correct on your assumption

What's not mine ? and why there is no active PnP from NOMADS/INQ on this forum ? ...
@Edvindenbeste read my posts before you reply ... there is no RUN anymore to "win ground" i'm the only one who still login to keep an eye on this world ...

Put it this way its gonna be a long grind and he who is more active shall win the day ! :eek:
True . but i was talking about forum activity not who is gonna win ... you know, something for people outside the two tribes/this world to keep track on this server or just some drama to enjoy like the old days ...

@Edvindenbeste read my posts before you reply ... there is no RUN anymore to "win ground" i'm the only one who still login to keep an eye on this world ...

True . but i was talking about forum activity not who is gonna win ... you know, something for people outside the two tribes/this world to keep track on this server or just some drama to enjoy like the old days ...
Well your tribe still exists if only in a dead form and my answer was based upon that fact.

Yeah like a weekly breakdown and reports summary etc .... i would self appoint myself but I'd butcher a task too technical lol

DeletedUser1431

Well your tribe still exists if only in a dead form and my answer was based upon that fact.

Feels like you're just being an ass for no reason. Which, whatever floats your boat. But like usual courtesy is to reserve that for whomever you're fighting.

Right now it looks like absolute marginal gains for INQ, mostly due to finalizing taking their backline. I don't really see any waves of pressure / relief for either nomads or INQ on their frontlines. I mean always pressure, but nothing that is state-of-the-world changing.

Feels like you're just being an ass for no reason. Which, whatever floats your boat. But like usual courtesy is to reserve that for whomever you're fighting.

Right now it looks like absolute marginal gains for INQ, mostly due to finalizing taking their backline. I don't really see any waves of pressure / relief for either nomads or INQ on their frontlines. I mean always pressure, but nothing that is state-of-the-world changing.
Well, i wouldn't agree on the ass part. It's atleast not intentional. Well, what is your standard of marginal gains?

I think your Swedish efficiency in not wasting any unnecessary vocabulary make come off as a little frosty edvin.... you see in English 'we beat around the bush' and are unneedingly diplomatic and apologetic when we converse and often use sarcasm to avoid awkward bluntness whereas I find the harshness and straight to point of things the way you European guys talk make seem as trenq says a little arse ish as he's reading ut lmaooo ... but I know you and its not the case of course ... you're a good guy just very blunt hahaa

Trenq I respect you greatly man
For sure youre a TW veteran

But seriously where is this big Spanish Inquisition we were Promised?

Ridding the land of Nomads

Cos what I see at the moment is like 1588....

The great spannish armada arrives at the shores of England and .... does nothing ... and then gets sunk just like INQ will be in the inevitable future...

So far this Spanish inquisition has been about as terrifying as a fart:D:cool:

Edit: No ... the most terrifying thing about is INQ is actually Elon fuzzks crazy maths lessons ... you've seen Right? ... 1000 crowns plus... 2000 crowns divided by 19000 crowns add 230 crowns take away 64 Crowns minus 779 crowns ... is 10!! ... 10million crowns!!! You crowning nomads and your 10million crowns :mad:Lmaooo

Yours truly bro

Last edited:
I think your Swedish efficiency in not wasting any unnecessary vocabulary make come off as a little frosty edvin.... you see in English 'we beat around the bush' and are unneedingly diplomatic and apologetic when we converse and often use sarcasm to avoid awkward bluntness whereas I find the harshness and straight to point of things the way you European guys talk make seem as trenq says a little arse ish as he's reading ut lmaooo ... but I know you and its not the case of course ... you're a good guy just very blunt hahaa
Don't forget england lies in europe.