• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map

716b0ecbe7d2263d7cbcd06d9cfb1fa1--cards-funny-shit.jpg

DeletedUser5407

- so its just coincidence you two join Up again and he runs your dirt? Like when u screwed maddogs tribe over and Aero had shield same time as you got banned for the action? ;0

I think you only enter original name now cuz u feel you lose and to survive you need fear.
Or is it just your tribe running out of suspendable fake accs?
Sorrydude, we just laugh at you.. ;(

Trolling chaos only works until it vs. calm merciless sanity, and so you are falling <3

lol? why wouldn't i join up with one of the only good players left in the game that has been in my crew for a while? and no one got banned??????? i just disbanded coldog's tribe for fun, and same thing boutta happen to you if i get bored ;d

idk why you play this game, honestly, it's not for karens

i genuinely don't even know why you guys are so hateful, i could make a joke about how your life has gone to get to this point but i don't think it's necessary to prove a point... you're just sorta childish and so vindictive it's sad

DeletedUser5325

then you clearly don't know this game very well

well obviously? but there's no forum account for Jhin, only for this? idk why you're guessing when I literally always make posts via this account and even my guides were posted on it lol
funny to assume that I even care remotely who you are lol ill give you free bagels soon enough