• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map

According to DIE's leader, most the tribe is inactive, so maybe u should absorb them now while u can. Also last map update I was wondering why the south Jhin lost so much ground when our news feeds shows like 2 losses a day, maybe. totally forgot about wahrater switching sides. Thats 100 villages right there turned blue-red, so besides that, not much. Its funny the amount of nukes u guys are throwing away to take a few villages. for a tribe with an inactivity and participation problem, wonder how much longer u will have 20 nukes available for every village u take.
for as long as it takes to win the world Juice

DeletedUser5325

According to DIE's leader, most the tribe is inactive, so maybe u should absorb them now while u can. Also last map update I was wondering why the south Jhin lost so much ground when our news feeds shows like 2 losses a day, maybe. totally forgot about wahrater switching sides. Thats 100 villages right there turned blue-red, so besides that, not much. Its funny the amount of nukes u guys are throwing away to take a few villages. for a tribe with an inactivity and participation problem, wonder how much longer u will have 20 nukes available for every village u take.

yup wahrater did switch, nope that's not all they took. wrong and false again but honestly it's old at this point.

Try replying when he can actually reply to you. He got banned for his karen comment lmao.F#cking bubble wrapped lot you are. Oh he called me a karen lets report it...like a karen
You relize that Jhin is never gone. He is like river. Sometimes rivers freeze in the winter time and they look quiet, almost dead, but it isn’t. It is just hidden for awhile and after its winter period it will roar back to life, water flowing so fast it could drown an unwary man. Until BLK build the dams ofc ; )

DeletedUser5407

Lol, jhin-tribe..! Biggest joke in TW history. Noobs needing massive 5-6k+fakes and 10-15 accounts to take ONE player, i wont event mention ur failed massrains earlier.. -.-

And you use your top players for it too, among No. 1 player having three Times My villagecount and using it ALL. You guys are soooo embarrassing.. Really if you need what everyone can tell you are using, if u need that amounts of fakes, Nukes and players then you are TRASH! Probably the biggest trash tw has ever seen. You guys need to find games far away from THE strategic topic.
Hope for yall those nicks aint your usual standards, or whole gameworld would have laughed at you at this point.

Ill seek new achivement "defender of the server" from inno after today.

Good luck and sorry you just lowered whatever worth your gameprofiles hade within this game.

Btw you ALL have gotten beaten by a guy barely farming nor using PC, thats how bad you and your hillarious programs is.

DeletedUser5407

Only a game.. that ure shit at..
Nothing but everything prooved u cant manage shit without pc doing it for ya and even then u need it all hidden in many thousands (imature number) fakes.
Skill: MINUS 3000!!!

- "fook that rooster need to go damn it, spam ALL you have guys! Gogogo! KILL HIM NOW, MUHAHAHA"
(Looses everything)
- "WELL...... u Only lucky noob! It was Only 100+ nukes, no emotions! -.-" ( arms in cross and face like stubborn 5 yo)

LOL!

DeletedUser1914

Can we...attempt to have some class and respect for our enemies? The blatant little snide remarks are childish in and of themselves.

I told them thats why you got banned.nobody believed me aha
to be fair it's quite hard to believe, clearly a joke and no one was offended but apparently anyone's gender pronouns even in a joke are not my business ;)

not many companies nowadays are as uh... pOliTiCAllY cORreCt as inno, especially while ignoring their entire player base XD

moderator prolly had hair bluer than the tropical seas