• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map

im chunks' adoptive father, he's still a bit upset about his upbringing.

honestly, it's my fault, i apologise. i should never have let you run around so brazenly and act like such a failure. hmph.

DeletedUser5407

Lol..
Jhin: Lying is wrong. You cant be a parent, because to be a father, you have to be adult and to be adult you actually have to grow up..

Juice: 8 villages. you had to waste 80+ nukes and embarrassing number of nobles to get it, compared to only the 8 villages and raising bagels takes with the cost of only a noble and the mints for it..
8000 fakes splitted on 3 wave attempts, Only last one with one of the attackers sending 15 trains and managing only 2 of them..
Good job! I see you really manage! I love seeing you eating your own puke!! x'D

You cant be a parent, because to be a father, you have to be adult and to be adult you actually have to grow up..
that'd mean no one that plays TW has parents. are you implying we're all just orphans or...
did inno actually discover immaculate conception just for this? have we been misjudging them all this time?

My guess is cute kitten is Jhin on another account, based on his other replies.
yes one of his accounts. he is a multi account player after all
Now my other question is given he has admitted to being a co op of Aero (actually think he is Aero) then will Inno ban him on this server as he has also started there as Jhin to carry on his bullshit messages....like the 12 year old he likes to play

I still don't know who you are.
then you clearly don't know this game very well

My guess is cute kitten is Jhin on another account, based on his other replies.
well obviously? but there's no forum account for Jhin, only for this? idk why you're guessing when I literally always make posts via this account and even my guides were posted on it lol

yes one of his accounts. he is a multi account player after all
Now my other question is given he has admitted to being a co op of Aero (actually think he is Aero) then will Inno ban him on this server as he has also started there as Jhin to carry on his bullshit messages....like the 12 year old he likes to play
wuwuwuuwuwuuwuuwuwuuwwuuwuwuuwuuwuwuuwu~ (its pretty entertaining how everyone who plays remotely well is me on every server) wuuwuuuuuuuuwuuuu~

DeletedUser5406

1597135136337.png

Is this Jhin? This is the way someone with a name like that would dress.