• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map

DeletedUser5325

To all people in here thinking anyone is just crying over this situation please go back to school.

The reason why SABO is frowned upon is that it really shouldn't have ever been implemented in the game and adds no value in skill, but as the creators of this game simply don't care and will never update/balance this game it is up to the community to make the game enjoyable.

This is why you will see many worlds never using SABO.

Now can anyone just pick it up and use it, sure, but when someone calls them out for it, that's considered crying?

So let me ask you this if someone does something that is widely considered "bad/unsportsmanlike/cruel/toxic" and someone calls for attention on a matter, that person is crying?
I guess all those people that fight for their rights as people and equality are just "crying" yea I get it lol - this is clear sarcasm

I think this ideology of if anyone ever raises a concern on this forum is always just a "cry baby" is ridiculous and the people doing it should probably learn their facts of when someone is just talking about a topic vs just crying about something.

@JuiceBox

can I ask how much rss did that take to switch? or did you have those from the beginning?

not here to bash on you or anything I think you know how we feel.
I didnt switch. Every halls save a few arr set to the guild. Its how ive always played. And I have plenty losses so it's not always worked. But its me. And I stand by me.

I'm what else u would call this. Voicing ur complaints over externals for all to see after being told no by the enemy in my book is crying. Call it what u want bagel, crying is crying. Doesnt matter "what should or shouldnt have". What matters is "what is". Move on.

DeletedUser1914

I'm what else u would call this. Voicing ur complaints over externals for all to see after being told no by the enemy in my book is crying. Call it what u want bagel, crying is crying. Doesnt matter "what should or shouldnt have". What matters is "what is". Move on.
So it would just...."be" should BLK decide to use sabotage back on you? Cause im 99.9999% sure you would use that as an excuse to get the rest of your tribe to start chucking sabotages around. Please don't try to act like it doesn't matter

DeletedUser5325

Well juicebox picks what part of your message to reply to and ignores all the fact and logical reason lol

me: paragraph on how people are voicing their opinion and sensible logic, and are not just "crying"

juicebox: yea but your just a cry baby

Ive said what ive said. If u guys disagree then welcome to the real world. Nobody has to agree on everything. I came here csuse I heard people be calling me out. So pls dont let me stop u. I'm gonna keep doing me. Have a good day guys.

1596875850961.png

Well BLK got to our inactives before we could lol. So ya they absolutely shrek'd the south. But also started barb munching a crap ton.
Not much has changed for Jhin however. Other than slowly securing the NW Rooster area, and some SE gains, and finishing for good in the core, not much has been done in 2 weeks.....

But I just entered a fresh province with players I have waaaaay better moral with. So here we go!!!

securing the north east rooster area....hmmmm blown 36 nukes all over him in last 48 hours for what 1 village?

it would be more accurate if you put in Sons of the Coalition and New Army given that they are also fighting your tribe

DeletedUser5406

Well BLK got to our inactives before we could lol. So ya they absolutely shrek'd the south. But also started barb munching a crap ton.
Not much has changed for Jhin however. Other than slowly securing the NW Rooster area, and some SE gains, and finishing for good in the core, not much has been done in 2 weeks.....
Juice, are you an ostrich?

DeletedUser5325

But I just entered a fresh province with players I have waaaaay better moral with. So here we go!!!
not much was done, yet i secured 3 provinces from yall? weird how its not much done :/ feels like communist propaganda to me :p

south east gains.....you mean the relentless barb munching by Omega.....winning team there champ
U have absolutely no right to complain about barbing. I've run into dozens and dozens of BLK barbed villages while farming. So shut ur trap ya noob.
not much was done, yet i secured 3 provinces from yall? weird how its not much done :/ feels like communist propaganda to me :p
Im gonna let u re-read my post to figure out where you were wrong with ur response. Learn to read before making a comeback. ;)

securing the north east rooster area....hmmmm blown 36 nukes all over him in last 48 hours for what 1 village?
36 nukes barely puts a dent in the grand scheme of things, however for every village u lose up there thats a village u won't get back. But after taking a second look at the area, its not just rooster up there, atleast it wasn't originally. So my Argument still stands. Securing the NW.