• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map

Top 10 tribes map....just for a small strategic view bcs i dont have any info about alliances and wars.

1. Greek Army
2. War Force
3. Unidentified
4. PUNG
5. Clown Empire
6. Magic

7. Nightmare of the Castle
8. Mercenaries of North - Brown ones....they dont have brown colour lol
9. Resurrection
10. Kamikaze - White
download (1).png

Last edited:

DeletedUser5131

Can't wait to see the retards in Greek Army lead by Nonce get demolished again lmfao. Maybe that disgusting cur will kick all his members and blow up his coined tribe again.

G.A forces ultinama on Pung during their alliance....Pung Joins UNI in fight against G.A. #karma. Non is the dumbest leader I know.

DeletedUser4853

Thanks for the map update Cookie; know what tastes better in a blunt? MRTs.

DeletedUser5131

G.A forces ultinama on Pung during their alliance....Pung Joins UNI in fight against G.A. #karma. Non is the dumbest leader I know.
Non is a complete fucking retard
otherwise known as Nonce
Looks like Gay Army is already boxed into their little death camp in the core, just waiting to be gassed.

DeletedUser4689

Eh, "Little gay Ahmed" I'm done with this. How many times do i have to say i'm not gay you little gay rat. I'm the caliph if you think Sweden is a caliphate (which it is not).
you said you were gay before though... do you also have a big nose?

DeletedUser2616

I've been around a long time and -NONCE- is one of the worst fucking leaders i've ever seen.

>everyone shits on him and calls him a fuckwit
>"we're here to have fun"x100
>4orce genuinely questions his character and asks if he realises how much he fucked over his tribe
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DeletedUser4996

Lol.

This was a great read.

Thank you for the map Ncookie (looks great for some)

I give GA about 2-3 weeks to start bleeding badly 4 weeks will see them bleeding out. Ever seen what happens to rats when they over populate and have no where to run? its not nice.

Currently my tribe is 50 strong and we are fighting around 250, Out of those 250 i can see 10 players that are worth fighting.

i am actually a little upset to see some Players in War force who are fighting alongside the MRTs happily doing so, they came from such high prestigious pre mades as well.. that is a shame.

UNI will win this world after we fight out way through cannon fodder.

Time is all...