• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map

DeletedUser1914

I'd love to point out that while me and jhin have like fought/argued for the majority of tw2 worlds ya'll gotta stop accusing him of being anyone you dont like.Whats next "JHINS playing omegas account huhuhu lets report" no...pls stop give him some measure of respect.Wether he deserves it or otherwise is your own opinion.Actually hate it when tribes needlessly accuse people of cheating (which he is most definitely in the grey in account of the whole eating members part) but it isnt un-common for tribe leaders to gobble inactives. Especially when you go through mergers and pick up people who leave the game weeks later.
Did Jhin utilise a script? Dubiously possible but also not that difficult to do .Given player skill ,planning sheets which tell you when to send attacks.And a little known fact of co-ops being able to send attacks on someones account at the same time as the actual player(someone double check that but given i can accept quests while my co-op ques and recruits without it interfering i gather its possible) Although given cg got banned when we reported him for the script they did the script option xD.

CG and VOB both just quit on account of `game taking too much of their time``, followed by alot of people this world, Covid did something to bring people back at the start of this world, but it also meant alot of people have left as quarentine`s parameters have lifted

This world as a whole has just been a mess of people coming an going based on the effect of the covid situation worldwide,whether it be effects on their home life, worklife or otherwise; As well as some having left out of sheer boredom or lack of interest in the game. Do we really need to constantly throw around shade over things we do not know the story of? This is the increasing problem with Tribal Wars these days, the game is fought in words spy tactics and who has less players to quit more often then not, and fine sure that just is how the game has progressed to these days but does that make for a fun game, i guess that is a decision alot of people have to make themselves

DeletedUser5406

I'd love to point out that while me and jhin have like fought/argued for the majority of tw2 worlds ya'll gotta stop accusing him of being anyone you dont like.Whats next "JHINS playing omegas account huhuhu lets report" no...pls stop give him some measure of respect.Wether he deserves it or otherwise is your own opinion.Actually hate it when tribes needlessly accuse people of cheating (which he is most definitely in the grey in account of the whole eating members part) but it isnt un-common for tribe leaders to gobble inactives. Especially when you go through mergers and pick up people who leave the game weeks later.
Did Jhin utilise a script? Dubiously possible but also not that difficult to do .Given player skill ,planning sheets which tell you when to send attacks.And a little known fact of co-ops being able to send attacks on someones account at the same time as the actual player(someone double check that but given i can accept quests while my co-op ques and recruits without it interfering i gather its possible) Although given cg got banned when we reported him for the script they did the script option xD.
wuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu

Last edited by a staff member:
CG and VOB both just quit on account of `game taking too much of their time``, followed by alot of people this world, Covid did something to bring people back at the start of this world, but it also meant alot of people have left as quarentine`s parameters have lifted
That is true that Covid has had a big impact on this world and I don't know too much about the banning thing, but CG and VOB seemed the same person to me. VOB was the person incharge of JHN in SE and he also said that he played def on acc VOB and offense on acc CG....

DeletedUser4110

I actually think Jhin is Keyser Söze

(If you look in game after this name and dont find it - just let me tell you this: The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist)

aero; you can't teach an old dog new tricks - some people grow up to be vindictive and miserable all their lives. i'm not bothered by them, it's just laughable with all the pettiness and how they try to troll back - it's like a karen trying to be a fashionable, with-the-times, person.

vigilante; isn't that dude played by kevin spacey? i think i remember that film, dunno the name though and cba to google

rhaegar; nice to see you still around. and yeah, this is the point i used yesterday when someone complained about me taking founder in JHN - after all these years i think i have the right to say that anyone who remotely says i'm a bad player or that i'm an always an asshole is an idiot and doesn't know the game at all. i'm probably the most loyal person on this game and i only piss people off when they deserve it, i think anyone that knows me can confirm.

s4098; ossas

That is true that Covid has had a big impact on this world and I don't know too much about the banning thing, but CG and VOB seemed the same person to me. VOB was the person incharge of JHN in SE and he also said that he played def on acc VOB and offense on acc CG....
I can at least speak to the fact that they were sepearate people having spoken on voice with both of them, other things aside I can't speak for everything done between the 2 players (who to my knowledge co-oped each other)

I can at least speak to the fact that they were sepearate people having spoken on voice with both of them, other things aside I can't speak for everything done between the 2 players (who to my knowledge co-oped each other)
Okay, I could be wrong then. But what I have interacted with them has seemed a bit shady

DeletedUser1914

Okay, I could be wrong then. But what I have interacted with them has seemed a bit shady
Its actually a fairly known tactic tbh. Having one offense and one defense and then co-op and interchanging between accounts via that feature. You essentially are sharing 2 accounts only real difference is the original still needs to log in to pop out coin babies. If anyone has had the please of being in a tribe I've been in whilst actually playing properly you'll know i do the same with my co-ops in the sense It'll look like im running 2 accounts cause i go through msgs and sometimes forget im not actually on my own account.
(and yes it is perfectly legal to send attack support etc etc between 2-3 accounts using the co-op feature.)

Juicy you JHN boys seem to be getting desperate. Approaching BLK players to join you guys.......won’t speak for everyone but suspect most if not all players are looking forward to driving JHN into the ground and stomping on your dead carcases.....first you sabo and now you try to sow discord in our ranks........not going to happen. We are united in our resolve to see JHN lose this world

Juicy you JHN boys seem to be getting desperate. Approaching BLK players to join you guys.......won’t speak for everyone but suspect most if not all players are looking forward to driving JHN into the ground and stomping on your dead carcases.....first you sabo and now you try to sow discord in our ranks........not going to happen. We are united in our resolve to see JHN lose this world
Lol what?

Yikes. Imagine having that little self-awareness.

DeletedUser5325

I'm just typing here to see what my new picture looks like lol

DeletedUser5325

petition for me and cookie to start our own tribe and obviously we will win because we are the only food group players :p

DeletedUser5325

LOL but juice isn't food! :p

But we could have an entire meal XD a weird one at that too.