• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map

Doc says u need a daily intake of juice for a healthy mind and body. But ya thatd be funny if one world we make a tribe about food. And everyone is a food item

Juicy you JHN boys seem to be getting desperate. Approaching BLK players to join you guys.......won’t speak for everyone but suspect most if not all players are looking forward to driving JHN into the ground and stomping on your dead carcases.....first you sabo and now you try to sow discord in our ranks........not going to happen. We are united in our resolve to see JHN lose this world
I was told u are the excessive paranoid type. Obviously this is true. Why tho? Do u not trust ur members? First step in leading is to trust ur members. I can help u with that if u like. Im a trust worthy guy.

DeletedUser5325

I was told u are the excessive paranoid type. Obviously this is true. Why tho? Do u not trust ur members? First step in leading is to trust ur members. I can help u with that if u like. Im a trust worthy guy.
juice switching sides???? hmmmm looks like it ;) lol

DeletedUser5325

Doc says u need a daily intake of juice for a healthy mind and body. But ya thatd be funny if one world we make a tribe about food. And everyone is a food item
Alright we join the new world and name it TV Dinner

I do trust our members Juice....wouldn't trust you though. Just calling out another pathetic behaviour type of JHN. Must be very worried to resort to this

I do trust our members Juice....wouldn't trust you though. Just calling out another pathetic behaviour type of JHN. Must be very worried to resort to this
i have a genuine question for you. i doubt you'll answer honestly because you're probably incapable of anything but barking, but here goes anyways:

trust, especially in video games, comes from being able to feel at ease around someone and feel that they are responsible enough that you can rely on them, at least sometimes. it's also based on friendship and your perspective of a person.
i don't mean to insult you by saying this (but i'm sure you'll take it as an insult anyway and go wuwuwu,) but how exactly do you expect your people to trust you and feel at ease around you when all you do is complain about the actions of others?
for all the time that i've known you, if we put aside your performance as a player and leader which has always been piss-poor, you've always been the person that talks about the actions of others, almost always negatively, but never one to speak with optimism that doesn't come from blind arrogance and your egotistical nature, nor have you ever been notable enough as a figure of any sort to have your actions be spoken about. with your vindictive nature, over all the worlds where you've been shat on, time and time again people leave you due to your highly vindictive and toxic nature. i've never even once seen you act friendly, reliable or like a figure to be comfortable around . no one trusts you except those who blindly follow, and i'm sure we can get statements on that if the correct people come on. so why do you trust them, and where does your insane level of arrogance originate from?

honestly, please consider answering - you can use PM if you're scared of getting called out further on forums, but to be fair your reputation isn't really salvageable anymore as you're publicly recognised as more of a clown than both coldog and frankster.

i have a genuine question for you. i doubt you'll answer honestly because you're probably incapable of anything but barking, but here goes anyways:

trust, especially in video games, comes from being able to feel at ease around someone and feel that they are responsible enough that you can rely on them, at least sometimes. it's also based on friendship and your perspective of a person.
i don't mean to insult you by saying this (but i'm sure you'll take it as an insult anyway and go wuwuwu,) but how exactly do you expect your people to trust you and feel at ease around you when all you do is complain about the actions of others?
for all the time that i've known you, if we put aside your performance as a player and leader which has always been piss-poor, you've always been the person that talks about the actions of others, almost always negatively, but never one to speak with optimism that doesn't come from blind arrogance and your egotistical nature, nor have you ever been notable enough as a figure of any sort to have your actions be spoken about. with your vindictive nature, over all the worlds where you've been shat on, time and time again people leave you due to your highly vindictive and toxic nature. i've never even once seen you act friendly, reliable or like a figure to be comfortable around . no one trusts you except those who blindly follow, and i'm sure we can get statements on that if the correct people come on. so why do you trust them, and where does your insane level of arrogance originate from?

honestly, please consider answering - you can use PM if you're scared of getting called out further on forums, but to be fair your reputation isn't really salvageable anymore as you're publicly recognised as more of a clown than both coldog and frankster.
gees nice rant Victor......you lecturing me about being truthful now thats funny :) Don't need to PM you to respond. Not afraid of anyones response......not sure where the complaining about others comes from so happy to hear this....not from you or any of your cronies though as have no respect for you guys about your ability to tell the truth....not your version of it
Not a vindictive person and no not going to cry about your opinion as it doesn't matter to me in the scheme of things.

is this the extent of your integrity as a person? turning 4th grade's classic "i know you are but what am i" into a "quality forum post"?

meh, i knew you'd never answer with more than 20 iq

The Tribal wars 2 forum makes me lose faith in the decency of the human race
it's not just the forum, it's the game itself. sure there's characters like frankster and such but they know their flaws, chunks literally just thinks he's the shit when he can't even lick my boot and it hurts to listen to

gees nice rant Victor......you lecturing me about being truthful now thats funny :) Don't need to PM you to respond. Not afraid of anyones response......not sure where the complaining about others comes from so happy to hear this....not from you or any of your cronies though as have no respect for you guys about your ability to tell the truth....not your version of it
Not a vindictive person and no not going to cry about your opinion as it doesn't matter to me in the scheme of things.
Honest question are you really that cynical that you just feel like the truth is constantly being subverted, or it is simply a matter of clashing of opinions?

DeletedUser5325

is this the extent of your integrity as a person? turning 4th grade's classic "i know you are but what am i" into a "quality forum post"?

meh, i knew you'd never answer with more than 20 iq
To be fair, the first 4 posts you did on this forum were just wuwuw so like is that more than 20 iq ?

Honest question are you really that cynical that you just feel like the truth is constantly being subverted, or it is simply a matter of clashing of opinions?
my cynicism is born out of interacting with Victor on the forum for so long. He is a class below the rest of the people here