• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Huglamidi war/stats thread

I mean look... if it makes you feel great too keep reminding me how dead and buried we already are fine. . All I'm saying is we will try... if we lose fine well accept it and move on ... you're so eager too keep showing me all the stats button not really a stats guy... I'm not get I dont invest the time it would take too be ultra perfect at the game.. so why are we going around in circles other than you just love too remind everyone how brilliant at tribal wars you are :)
hmmm ... i mean this is a thread for PnP and stats .... if he doesn't remind you how dead you are or brag about how good he is or even share stats !! what is he going to do ?? talk about working out ? we have the tavern forum for that ... please stay on topic !!!

DeletedUser3495

• Real vets? Since en3? Anyone who joined the game as recently as tw2en3 would be considered a child in the eyes of any genuine veteran, which is the majority of our tribe.
kek world tw1en3 is where real vets are from >:3
Suzy has been playing the wrong game, I think she plays one called Tribal Hugs, she's incapable of making hard decisions for her tribes benefit.

Also @Thatsmyspot, -x-, -d- and wow all three of us had NAP between us, darkness made their fateful error, and then rather than make the smart decision you instead decided to side with the imbeciles that wanted to war us.

Here in -X- we planned for all eventualities, but we were honest in our offer of alliance to WOW while we destroyed -D-. We had plans if WOW or -D- actually wanted to ally us, as well as the current plan which involves fighting you both at once.

But while we planned for everything, your tribes both continuously plotted against us and only ever considered war to be the solution.

DeletedUser3495

Ohh also, my favourite part about you guys declaring war instantly after the NAP was dissolved like the traitorous bastards you are, was this little gem
unknown.png

the slow descent into madness
unknown.png

unknown.png

Giving me a big scare

kek world tw1en3 is where real vets are from >:3
Suzy has been playing the wrong game, I think she plays one called Tribal Hugs, she's incapable of making hard decisions for her tribes benefit.

Also @Thatsmyspot, -x-, -d- and wow all three of us had NAP between us, darkness made their fateful error, and then rather than make the smart decision you instead decided to side with the imbeciles that wanted to war us.

Here in -X- we planned for all eventualities, but we were honest in our offer of alliance to WOW while we destroyed -D-. We had plans if WOW or -D- actually wanted to ally us, as well as the current plan which involves fighting you both at once.

But while we planned for everything, your tribes both continuously plotted against us and only ever considered war to be

I don't know... it comes down to the Darkness said -x- are gonna attack em and they have too start talking about war etc... you'll have too speak to ex darkness members about that idk.... so we kinda got dragged in cos we couldn't abandon our allies from the start... but we would have rather not gone too war but it is what it is.... now you want any more answers gonna have too look elsewhere I guess.... looks too me like a few people have probably had a disagreement over a barb or something and stuff escalated idk I'm guessing there

Honestly dude I fail to see why you're still talking. I can see why Parlay ragequit with people with this level of discussion skill on the council.

DeletedUser5131

It's so weird that a tribe that never fought anyone has such horrible troop counts, wtf were you guys doing?

DeletedUser3495

It's so weird that a tribe that never fought anyone has such horrible troop counts, wtf were you guys doing?
Yeah righhhtt, we all in -x- were on no bash but had huge armies, as seen by our transition to huge bash points now.

Also please for the love of all things unholy @Thatsmyspot, please fking type outside of the god damn quote, it's so triggering. If we have no class then we are no better than pigs hitting their hooves on a keyboard.

We have all the conversations to prove that -D- AND WOW were explicit on their plans of aggression far before we were aggressive towards EITHER tribe. (Jhin may have pissed some people off but that's not really an act of aggression in my opinion).

It's such a joke that you hide behind "we were friends for longer though" as your reason for staying allied with traitors that are -d- and in your own spineless tribal hugs way became traitors yourself. You, Suzy and all the rest of the WOW council need to grow a backbone and have some class.

DeletedUser5131

Let the pnp commence

Attachments

• X WIN.jpg
    X WIN.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 157

DeletedUser2369

warstats-03-21.PNG

Darkness is about to fall below pouch, WOW has gone up a mere 4k OB/M (offensive bash per member), while -X- has gone up another 40k OB/m.
Heck, -X-s DB has barely moved, for a tribe thats fighting an outnumbered war (100 in WOW + 19 in -D- vs 58 in -X-) why arent they being attacked?

Yeah tbh managing tribes and doing diplomacy is stressful it takes alot out of ya.... I guess everyone makes diplo errors from time to time... people get in your ear... you get stressed,frustrated make mistakes.... learning curve and all that.... but I try too be a humble honest man.. and as I've said I do regret not giving the standard 24hrs I'll admit that tho it wasn't my choice.... I'll be the first to congratulate who ever wins the realm and take the experience on too the next one... I refuse too insult anyone I don't know who hasn't insulted me and respect truthfully our veteran rivals, I'm not a bragging type and willing too learn from anyone including rivals... I will say alot of rank and file in darkness are top guys and great people despite the tribal diplomacy... as individuals great guys ... so I will now out this thread now as it's gonna be a busy few weeks and months for me so if you can't respect that in sorry that's your deal... cheers :)

DeletedUser4507

Yea, -X- is better. "Only" 21 new members in last 2 weeks. Merge wars in process. #Stats

Yea, -X- is better. "Only" 21 new members in last 2 weeks. Merge wars in process. #Stats
Yup, we doubled our points and BP in the last week with just a dozen or so members gained, as opposed to WOW's +55 players for literally 1mil points. Pretty tragic. But still not as tragic as a certain hugging player that posted above, who doesn't know how to do anything but complain and hasn't gained any bash in weeks.