• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Huglamidi war/stats thread

DeletedUser2369

@Thatsmyspot - probably from my comment that I think WOW used the OTS alliance as a shield but never really helped them out (sent a few k support and a couple nukes and thats all)
~12 hours since -D- and -X- declared war (i think darkness declared first, but im not certain), and several hours after WOW declared war on -X-, i think there is a clear winning side. I wonder if WOW can change the tide.
Stats from before the war (from the top10 update)

Stats from now.
View attachment 1150

Darkness is now on 2.4m points, compared to 2.6m in my update before the war. about a 400k def bash increase to no off bash increase. with 3 less players
WOW has lost about 15k points, so not much change yet.
-X- is now on 3.9m points, compared to 3.6 before the war. about 1m off bash increase, and a 500k def bash increase. with 2 more players.
warstats-03-20.PNG

Darkness is a dead tribe, those left in there are likely their inactives. Seems they merged a few into WOW to give them a 400k point increase. Iguess we will start to see WOW dying now.

The War between OTS and the Darkness was unfortunate (a while back we tried too bring OTS in with us but the negotiations were unsuccessful) .... I tried too have them reconcile and sort something out as we were allied too both but it wasn't to be... so they went too war... we agreed to remain neutral.... even with village captures... so if this qualifies us as backstabbers it's a crazy world

Where you getting this about wow being backstabbers ....
where are you getting this about wow NOT being backstabbing and two-faced? i mean, you got beat miserably at your own game buddy... i can understand you're salty but don't cover up

zabanya; i didn't even tell the people that joined us much. their leaders kept them all in the dark while being in talks for weeks about declaring war on us. WOW and -D- both wanted to declare on us (-X-) since around the 7th-8th, -D- was thinking about it before that but never really brought it up... so i just went to the somewhat reasonable members, explained the situation to them, showed them some stats and said "who would you rather want to be with"? just some screenshots of council conversations and the result is clear... plus we still own half of WOW because of this; trust me, the waiting list is huge... even tenmen wanted to join before he ragequit thanks to me and scoviper (yes, tenmen left wow and left the game within a day of the war starting, what a surprise).

GHrin; seeing that 18h difference comparison was beautiful, lol. +700k pts, +45k obpM, 5mil in 18h.

besides this all, can we raise a glass to the following:
1. -D- has nobled nothing but barbarians since war start
2. -D- so deep in the holes they dug that they now merging with WOW, and still failing to maintain even half our obpM or points of top40 in each tribe
3. WOW complaining about people leaving them, although they say their tribe is now "clean", probably wiped with BANG! and the dirt is not gone!
4. -X- conquests vs WOW conquests (GHrin or Syp, can we actually get a conquest comparison like syp did on 27?)
5. parlay being the best diplomat in history?

Look I can't speak for other people's diplomatic ability or stances but we found ourselves in a position in which war council and darkness were both on the verge of war for whatever reasons... both tribes wanted to know where we stood and we discussed for days on council... the pros and cons of each scenario and everyone had a slightly different opinion ... it came down to the fact that many darkness rank and file have been loyal faithful allies too us and it would be wrong of us too desert them when they needed us ... the numerous defectees is disappointing yeah.... but thats life people see greener grass on the other side and they quickly forget the tribe that sheltered them from the start..... but there is no hard feelings... it's the way things go, we will stand for as long as we can.... and enjoy the game for what it is :)

How you mean what actions? I can only tell you what I've witnessed and that we had a request from both tribes too ally against the other... personally I've only just come back to this game after years away so I ain't heard of war council but a few in wow council knew and said you are an experienced veteran tribe... ok fair enough ... an alliance would have pros no doubt.... but we allied from day 1 too the darkness too... now war is imminent and we gotta decide what too do... both want us on their side and we debated pros and cons for days with respect too each tribe... but in the end we have many darkness members in our provs and they needed our support.... we've worked in partnership since day 1 and all... we didn't expect so many defections tho that was a shock

DeletedUser2369

what did you work with Darkness on? you were allied to everyone they fought (including OTS) and the one tribe you were at war with that they were in a place to help you with, they were allied with!

Exactly early game diplomacy, we had in hindsight perhaps too many alliances so when our allies started too go too war we were in a difficult position... darkness were allied too our enemies and we were allied too darkness enemies... but it is what it is ... and you just get on with it... we worked with darkness alot early on against the sacred order... if anyone remembers them lol

Anyway I'm not bitching here.... this is what the games about war and diplomacy it's inevitable too have run ins with rivals and what not.... just looking forward too abitvof action haha... Anyway I just wanted too jump in and try too give you all our perspective as I think it's unfair some of the accusation that have been made of us

DeletedUser2369

Its not as easy to do without tw2stats... however I might be able to use my private stats tool to get this information out... Ill get back to you on it eventually.
Turns out my tool, being manual, isnt 100% accurate, and for some reason im not recording conquers of barbs anymore (need to fix that). but i can compile what I do have. Alternatively someone can try pull data out of tw2analytics and do it.

DeletedUser2369

conquers-03-20.PNG

as i say not 100% accurate. I need to delve into my code to see what the problems are, but no barbs in here.
This is from midnight on the morning of the 16th, so about four days worth. i think the numbers are well off, so if someone wants to use twanalytics to get better stats, by all means.

DeletedUser2369

FYI Darkness as dropped below 1m points, WOW has gone up to 4.1m points, and -X- is on 4.7m points
as for villages, -X- is on 1055 villages, WOW has 886, and -D- has 177, so in that sense the two sides are even. However whoever is left in -D- is probably inactive or they would have gone to wow with the rest.
Dont want to count my chickens before they hatch, but this world could have just been decided in the last 48 hours.

My oh my you are simple yes?
-Agree to 24h grace period after nap ends
-Nah declare war on -x- immediately
What would you call that?

Alright that's a good point, perhaps we should have given notice.... but by the same token war council had by that point attempted to spy and indeed had successfully spied our council and tribe chats therefore id class that as an act of aggression. Also I think the mockery of tribe, threats of conquest, attempts too defect some members and recruiting a rogue wow member in our core territory angered the tribe somewhat as we felt 'aggressed' already (before NAP ended) .... calling me simple? You don't know the entire situation leading too the declaring of war... again insult me if you want, I'm trying too give abit of wow representation and share our perspective only for people too see don't shoot me... I am not the sole Leader or influence in the wow/darkness alliance... just a 'simple' recruiter according to my member list bio

Here's some boring images.
unknown-1.png

^^^ wow only nobling barbs lmfao

meanwhile...
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

Meanwhile -X- has lost:
1x village from Babel Tooth to deathwish2
1x village from BMW318IS to zhuljiks
1x village from The Orical to tenmen
1x village from Babel Tooth to Parlay
3x village from Babel Tooth to mipo
So we're basically 45 to 7, and counting. We already lost all the villages that were doomed to be lost, the gap will just keep widening now.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

tenmen's sickness
JvxYMd7.png

-D- talking about making war with us while we were faithfully NAPed with them, i messaged bossfear about this (with the screenshot lol) and he said nothing productive other than "if you have a problem you can declare war". (message below is written by bossfear)
Lj-nP-U0TJKxEsxss7H3_g.png

WOW's ops thread
unknown.png

unknown.png

parlay trying to stop me from attacking by bribing me with fleetwood mac tickets, prolly just so he could get my address (he asked for it before, promised t-shirts LOL)
dganYTSwkDKw0Y6ke9ehzU6Lx7cxQAAixgAzai0sZoAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

amazing wow tricks and powerful logic prevailing over stupidity
A0YyOCD9ZP5AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

the barkingwhale betrayal arc
RWr_X6OlRfSlxcbKg0mKNA.png

Wg8EAoFAIBCYIAJBjhOclOhSIBAIBAKBwGoRCHJcLf7ReiAQCAQCgcAEEfgfNhrVAATo2skAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

the zhuljiks perversion arc
rNou1n6eMUgAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

WOW attacked our close ally, said they don't care about our relations. 5mins later i joined, said hello, and they ran off like children
sFXzgMvpxYumHHG2pTxriCKcM6HGXtZlC2jvwb30f1adPe7l5l24AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

HOLD YOUR ATTACKS I'M WITH WARRIORS OF THE WORLD
wF5hNTG9nRDwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

we asked -D- for an alliance a long time ago. god, mistakes were made...
B2Fky7uBq8fjAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

I hope you guys enjoyed this as much as I did writing it.