• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Huglamidi war/stats thread

Alright that's a good point, perhaps we should have given notice.... but by the same token war council had by that point attempted to spy and indeed had successfully spied our council and tribe chats therefore id class that as an act of aggression. Also I think the mockery of tribe, threats of conquest, attempts too defect some members and recruiting a rogue wow member in our core territory angered the tribe somewhat as we felt 'aggressed' already (before NAP ended) .... calling me simple? You don't know the entire situation leading too the declaring of war... again insult me if you want, I'm trying too give abit of wow representation and share our perspective only for people too see don't shoot me... I am not the sole Leader or influence in the wow/darkness alliance... just a 'simple' recruiter according to my member list bio
Do you want to amend this message now? LOL

unknown.png

^map the day before the war

unknown.png

^map now

blablabla
Is it not?
  • WOW caused both of these wars by telling -D- they would declare on us on the 20th, forcing -D- to also go with dropping the nap on the 20th, which made me outplay you all the way I did.
  • we could've been allies as offered multiple times, you would've been able to finish 2nd
  • tenmen basically provoked this singlehandedly

we discussed for days on council... the pros and cons of each scenario and everyone had a slightly different opinion ...
that' here is WOW main problem imo , beside their recruitment/diplomacy policy , too many people in charge ... they don't even seem to share the same ideas/plans ... WOW always seemed like a "passive" tribe ... how many leaders and council members do you have now that -D- joined ? 20? 30?

• we could've been allies as offered multiple times, you would've been able to finish 2nd
that's a lot to offer ... i would take it

FYI Darkness as dropped below 1m points, WOW has gone up to 4.1m points, and -X- is on 4.7m points
as for villages, -X- is on 1055 villages, WOW has 886, and -D- has 177, so in that sense the two sides are even. However whoever is left in -D- is probably inactive or they would have gone to wow with the rest.
Dont want to count my chickens before they hatch, but this world could have just been decided in the last 48 hours.
2wicnb.jpg

Woah woah woah.... hang on ... we didn't seek war against-x- you are mistaken we kinda had too... we were happy too stay out off your way we had our own battles going on POT & NOH... we were asked by the darkness to support them as they saw a war with -x- as inevitable.... who was the starting aggressor there ... that I don't know.... then as a council everyone was asked their opinion as too which way too go and it's not easy when you gotta weigh everything up and try to reach a consensus everyone can go with even tho we knew we and the Darkness were being spied and info was being passed too you guys. From my point of view had the Darkness and -x- been able too co exsist we'd still be NAP... this 20th date I don't know about or who decided the 20th tbh.... allowing -x- too conquer the Darkness would not have been wise for us naturally

Regards finishing second... we are in it too try and finish first... that was our aim at the start and we'll go down fighting for top spot... I would expect nothing less from any other big tribe but thanks for the offer in hindsight

Regards Ten men. .. I've seen some messages between you guys but I don't know enough off your business too comment on his culpability.... Also he is A man and is able too defend himself so I'll leave that too him

I hope this clears a little bit of what the timeline from my point of view was anyway.... you are mistaken too think we wanted war with x... we really never considered it at all before the Darkness asked for our Help.... that's all I can say on the matter if it at all helps

that' here is WOW main problem imo , beside their recruitment/diplomacy policy , too many people in charge ... they don't even seem to share the same same ideas/plans

The reason our Council got so large was a result of early game mergers and membership of the Council being a stipulation .... We merged with a Tribe called Atlantic early on too gain top spot in the NW/ NW core area.... originally if you can believe it wow was going too be a 20-30 size tribe after restarts invite only members... but after we became allied with darkness we decided tooexpand if we could things changed and of course people wanna join ya when you're at the top

DeletedUser5131

You are at twice the players, and down 4 million Obash, please enlighten me as to how or when you will start winning

Woah woah woah.... hang on ... we didn't seek war against-x- you are mistaken we kinda had too... we were happy too stay out off your way we had our own battles going on POT & NOH... we were asked by the darkness to support them as they saw a war with -x- as inevitable.... who was the starting aggressor there ... that I don't know.... then as a council everyone was asked their opinion as too which way too go and it's not easy when you gotta weigh everything up and try to reach a consensus everyone can go with even tho we knew we and the Darkness were being spied and info was being passed too you guys. From my point of view had the Darkness and -x- been able too co exsist we'd still be NAP... this 20th date I don't know about or who decided the 20th tbh.... allowing -x- too conquer the Darkness would not have been wise for us naturally

Regards finishing second... we are in it too try and finish first... that was our aim at the start and we'll go down fighting for top spot... I would expect nothing less from any other big tribe but thanks for the offer in hindsight

Regards Ten men. .. I've seen some messages between you guys but I don't know enough off your business too comment on his culpability.... Also he is A man and is able too defend himself so I'll leave that too him

I hope this clears a little bit of what the timeline from my point of view was anyway.... you are mistaken too think we wanted war with x... we really never considered it at all before the Darkness asked for our Help.... that's all I can say on the matter if it at all helps

If this is your genuine opinion, along with the fact that you actually believe you're not "not really dead tho are we", you require more help than I thought you did. The world is over for you. Nothing can save you. That's just a fact... you're gonna need to learn to accept it. If you think there is even a 0.1% chance of you winning, you need to take a look at reality, stats and see how things will go if it continues down the same path.

Maybe will can't but we'll go down fighting regardless... talk about accepting it like a really badly give a massive fuck pal... if we lose fine I'll deal with it... another realm Will open sooner or later and we can try again... Anyway boys I must go.. too the gym, what I lack in strategy and village conquering prowess I more than make up in lifting big arse weight... so just chill enjoy the game and ya never know :))

Maybe will can't but we'll go down fighting regardless... talk about accepting it like a really badly give a massive fuck pal... if we lose fine I'll deal with it... another realm Will open sooner or later and we can try again... Anyway boys I must go.. too the gym, what I lack in strategy and village conquering prowess I more than make up in lifting big arse weight... so just chill enjoy the game and ya never know :))
What a chad bringing real life skills to a game, too bad you both get outlifted and outplayed by -X- in every way possible lmfao

You won't go down fighting, you're giving villages away freely... you've literally been used like barbarians/inactives for food and bash purposes only. To go down fighting, you need to actually fight.

Lemme know what realm you go to so we can repeat this, free wins and free crowns all around is fun.

Only in the virtual world I'm afraid mate... and look I'm having since I'm defending wow/darkness here all by self... what's a bit of friendly bants between members lol... just by the way... parlay and suzy are both real vets and have been around since like en3 or something... me I'm a big noob tho haha

Of course We'd love too win but you guys have taken many big members from us you're up too level 42 or 43 .... well go down with a fight if we have too but it's not gonna ruin my life if we get rekt... pick ourselves up and go again... it's all a learning curve ahhh

Only in the virtual world I'm afraid mate... and look I'm having since I'm defending wow/darkness here all by self... what's a bit of friendly bants between members lol... just by the way... parlay and suzy are both real vets and have been around since like en3 or something... me I'm a big noob tho haha
Ok, couple things:
  • Your issues are showing again; "only in the virtual world" where you're not aware of any of the situations of either rl or game. It's just like it was a minute ago, you weren't even aware you were losing miserably and barely even fighting back and though you would maybe even gun for first place. No point bringing rl into a game, but I'll be childish and say you'd get beat all around the board in any sort of skill contest based on the dudes we got. :p
  • Real vets? Since en3? Anyone who joined the game as recently as tw2en3 would be considered a child in the eyes of any genuine veteran, which is the majority of our tribe.
  • Why keep trying to defend yourself against the claims I make? I mean it's kinda pointless bro

I mean look... if it makes you feel great too keep reminding me how dead and buried we already are fine. . All I'm saying is we will try... if we lose fine well accept it and move on ... you're so eager too keep showing me all the stats button not really a stats guy... I'm not get I dont invest the time it would take too be ultra perfect at the game.. so why are we going around in circles other than you just love too remind everyone how brilliant at tribal wars you are :)