• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Huglamidi war/stats thread

DeletedUser3495

Can we get a new drama thread and make it free of all people with the initials WR please? or like an agreed upon no engagement with their comments? because honestly it just is painful. I'd just like some memes and stat analysis without them there offering their, uhhh idek what to call it. Walrus Riblickers are tiring people to interact with and I just want memes

DeletedUser2616

im guessing the merge tribes are getting rekt, they seem a bit quiet

DeletedUser2369

yep, since last top10 update they have only gone up 1 in village count (WOW) and 4 for Darkness remainders.

DeletedUser5131

With WoW at twice the members but half the points is there any chance for these shameful curs to recover? I think not

DeletedUser2369

considering im watching them lose entire provinces in a matter of hours, I highly doubt it.

DeletedUser5131

Did they think this was classy?

nerdvirgins.png

DeletedUser2616

i know 2 of those names, babel tooth and lord scott. they're pretty based, leadership must've been inept for those 2 to leave.

DeletedUser2369

yep, im next door to Babel Tooth, was working with him against HUN, he had to work so hard to get the rest of WOW to send even one attack, and he was hitting the only red most of WOW could reach due to their alliances.
When i went to -X-, he had had as much help from me as his entire tribe, which one should he fight alongside when war was coming? In his shoes, i dont think id have stayed in WOW as long as he did.
I just love that they have waited two weeks to make an issue out of this, and are also calling former Darkness players traitors when the majority of Darkness defected to WOW (i thought it was a merge, but the 9 players left in Darkness are still active and fighting... and doing more damage per player than WOW... so i figure it was mass defection, which is pretty much a merge under a different name)

DeletedUser2616

that's a problem with changing tribes, even if the leadership is crap and has it coming they'll try and drag your name through the mud in an attempt to take the moral high ground.

loyalty isn't a right, it's a privilege. you as a leader/tribe need to be deserving of it. if you hang people out to dry (for example 1 person holding a line with very little support) or are built on a foundation of incompetence then people have every right to join someone else, lol.

DeletedUser2369

agreed, Im sure one or two players on that list may have switched sides because we were winning. But the majority switched because they had no reason to stay. The disaffected changing tribes is not a betrayal in my opinion.

Capture5.PNG

DeletedUser5131

Everyone please pay your respects as the 117 member MRT is about to be surpassed in points by a 47 member tribe

DeletedUser5131

For all these nobles they kill this tribe sure does lose a lot of towns... Almost slipped down to rank 3 now lmao
lolnoobs.png

DeletedUser2369

lol, they have 60 players attacking them, and they can only brag about killing trains from 5? and this is supposed to be impressive?

DeletedUser2616

t-take that guys.

imagine being so angry that you have to change your tribe page every few days as some sort of big boy insult board.

DeletedUser5131

-x- brags about beating the server
Wow brags about beating a noble train