• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Huglamidi war/stats thread

Yea, -X- is better. "Only" 21 new members in last 2 weeks. Merge wars in process. #Stats
"merge" is the key word here ... both -D- and SIN merged into WOW ... three tribes become one ... that's what "merge" mean ... and while -X- did went from 30s members to 50s ,justified move imo when they were fighting 2 of the top3 tribes, there was no merging ... a quick look at their new members ... 3 ex-OTS and + few selective recruits here and there to improve their position against -D-/WOW + the group that switched ... but it still "merge wars" in process i guess
ps : NOH went from 35 to 45 in just one week ... was that also a "merging war" ? o_O

Last edited:

DeletedUser4507

@SYPHAX Comparing recruiting 10 newbies (without big tribe history on this server) into NOH in JANUARY, with 9 ex-Darkness (all from top25 darkness) players this week is stupid. Looks like semi-merge to me, but you can hypocriticaly call it "few selective recruits".
P.S.: I have history of player movements in big tribes so it is hard to lie to me.

lol are you saying i tried to lie or something ?
the stupid thing is calling recruiting 9 members from an enemy tribe with ~70 members a "semi-merge" ... i gave you NOH example to point out that increase in members =/= merge happenned ... ofc -X- recruits weren't the same as NOH ...

** 9 of -D- top players ... here that's 1/8 merge for you ... -X- was supposed to take more low D players to balance things out ?

if you think X merged with D bcz they took some of their top players in then we clearly have different definitions of the word "merge" and there is nothing i can say to change your mind about that ...

DeletedUser5131

@SYPHAX Comparing recruiting 10 newbies (without big tribe history on this server) into NOH in JANUARY, with 9 ex-Darkness (all from top25 darkness) players this week is stupid. Looks like semi-merge to me, but you can hypocriticaly call it "few selective recruits".
P.S.: I have history of player movements in big tribes so it is hard to lie to me.
"I-It's not a m-merge w-when we d-do i-it... s-stop b-b-bullying m-m-me"

DeletedUser2369

WalkingRock, can you go one week without making an ass of yourself? please? do it for me? ill give you a special mention in the stats....

9 out of top 25 members. You are right. It is third-merge.
um... since when were we allowed to pick and choose who to include as "mergable" a merge is % of tribe, not % of top players. otherwies you could take top player, and say 1 out of top 1 members so its a 100% merge.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4507

um... since when were we allowed to pick and choose who to include as "mergable" a merge is % of tribe, not % of top players. otherwies you could take top player, and say 1 out of top 1 members so its a 100% merge.
Of course you can say only the best is relevant. My line for this week was 50k.
WalkingRock, can you go one week without making an ass of yourself?
If by "ass" mean correcting, then NO. I like correcting wrong/inaccurate informations and this is P&P thread. If you need special mention then @SYPHAX is your man.
P.S.: I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. :p

DeletedUser4507

@cute kitten xoxo WoW. Personal insults instead of claims. Thats new level. I think I corrected myself too many times in top10 thread, so your spit on me has no value.

Of course you can say only the best is relevant. My line for this week was 50k.
you do realise that creating your personal lines/deciding what's relevant and what's not according to what YOU see fit is far from being logical/accurate ... you can't be objective and subjective in the same time !!
so let's go back to basics ... here is how the official TW2 wiki define merge :
  • Merge (tribe): When two tribes agree to join forces and create a single tribe.
that's what everybody agrees on as a definition of merge ... recruiting 9 people ,yes they were from the top half not from the bottom half , of a 68 members tribe is nowhere near that ... not a semi-merge not a third-merge and not even a quarter-megre ... coming here with your own "made up" definitions/rules and say it's the accurate/true information and the rest is false/being hypocrite is rubbish to say the least ...

DeletedUser2369

I think I corrected myself too many times in top10 thread, so your spit on me has no value.
you have corrected yourself too many times, because you always seem to need to be corrected?
The statement kitten made was that you werent ever correct, pointing out that you needed to correct yourself alot actually prooves his point, not disproves it.

DeletedUser4507

@SYPHAX Based on this definition there was no merge at all on this server.
@GRhin I dont think my English is good enough to fully understand that sentence. Can you please write it simplier?

because there was some inactives leftover in SIN/-D- after they moved to WOW ? by all means don't consider that as a merge ...

DeletedUser4507

because there was some inactives leftover in SIN/-D- after they moved to WOW ? by all means don't consider that as a merge ...
And we are back to begining. What is relevant part of it?

there is no back to begining ... you just can't separate "join force and create one tribe" from "recruiting some members" ... you are just trying to use a technicality to contradict my point ...

DeletedUser4507

@SYPHAX I am not sure if I see your point. Recruiting player that has no tribe is undeniably recruiting. Complete merge of two tribes is undeniably merge of two tribes. I dont see where is your line what you still call recruiting and what you call merge.