• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Best / worst tribes

DeletedUser1104

hey nobling a barbarian that you used master of loots on is very very skillful!

DeletedUser4740

Sure it was not wrong to capture. I would also do it. But boosting a 400 point city to 2k is about 300 or more Master of Loots. Believe me. it wasnt a cheap barbarian.

DeletedUser1104

I counted all the barbs he took there, a total of 94 out of 136 villages. Didn't even count the villages he took from tribe members. Says enough I guess :)
why does that say enough? maybe he was really really really outnumbered in those otherworlds and this was his way of making sure he could fight later? right? /s

DeletedUser4605

The other funny thing is that he only took barbs on that world or villages from his tribe members. Here is his conquest list; http://www.tw2-tools.com/us19/conquests/player/572698/

I'm intrigued, ssvx is sudedor? how did you know. i did not think he played on that world. i played against him, he is not top 5 material but a decent player and a good fighter.

Also, the tribe that won on the world (us19) has all the elite core players #8 is alenestra and #12 is bladerunnerz, so i doubt ssvx is sudedor ..

http://www.tw2-tools.com/us22/player/526723/

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4740

He boosted it himself?
It was a 400 point city up till last evening, Tools. So dont think it grew instantly after barbing. So had to be MOL'd. Lets say it was 17 resource wise that gives 3x110 Points. with a left over of about 100 for ch etc... To grow that to 2.2k your resource buildings, as others stay equal need to grow to about 700 points, which is close to level 27 resources. that means 10 levels per resource, which would indicate 300 MOL. He could have been lucky with 250, but Ya. someone MOL'd it quite a bit. Could be teamwork, But I highly doubt it.

DeletedUser4722

I'm intrigued, ssvx is sudedor? how did you know. i did not think he played on that world. i played against him, he is not top 5 material but a decent player and a good fighter.

Also, the tribe that won on the world (us19) has all the elite core players #8 is alenestra and #12 is bladerunnerz, so i doubt ssvx is sudedor.

I just noticed something went wrong here lmao. Sorry.

DeletedUser4722

It was a 400 point city up till last evening, Tools. So dont think it grew instantly after barbing. So had to be MOL'd. Lets say it was 17 resource wise that gives 3x110 Points. with a left over of about 100 for ch etc... To grow that to 2.2k your resource buildings, as others stay equal need to grow to about 700 points, which is close to level 27 resources. that means 10 levels per resource, which would indicate 300 MOL. He could have been lucky with 250, but Ya. someone MOL'd it quite a bit. Could be teamwork, But I highly doubt it.

Not a bad investment to be honest. 100 masters of loot = 200 crowns.

DeletedUser1104

According to what jhin told me a few worlds ago... at the beginning of the worlds theres a deal to get MOL cheaper... and then you can also buy more packages through ur co-ops or something apparently.. so he would get them cheap at the beginning of the world.

DeletedUser4605

they do that regularly. but who cares, he cant get his lvl 30 farm nuke till a month.

DeletedUser4608

Sudedor is one of few good players. He is not the barb nobler you linked

DeletedUser4709

Hmm...read almost this whole thread. I hate to admit, but ehm...I like the arguments of Barren.
2ba.jpg
I believe no-one actually says Mr. Barren has bad arguments, diffrent people have diffrent views on the situation, and many of those people all express those views here ^^

DeletedUser4711

I think if they keep playing like this in the VP system worlds will take verry long to end if there's a % needed of all the VP points ... cause just 200 players with 2 provinces is already 400 points. Make that 200 players each over 10 provinces and 50 big players with 20 full provinces the numbers are
2000 against 1000 points xD this world will end when all the barbs are gone and no more barb capturing is possible or when the 200 player tribes can't find players anymore