• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Best / worst tribes

DeletedUser4740

Wtf.. Is there still room to take over people? I bet that most of them are in provinces without any, none neutral city worth capturing anymore. And where are the enemies? :(

DeletedUser4690

Sorry. But i must admit we notice some brave warriers at this list.:D
upload_2017-11-19_19-22-14.png

DeletedUser4740

So they war the Lovely names.... They dont want Forgiveness, They dont want to Care, And they don't want a Nappy in the middle of the day... :(
But to be honest,, Who are Care Bears and Napy? :oops::oops:

and where is VOC? :p

DeletedUser4690

forgivness was also offered a nap but they turned it down. And they dont want to fight VOC probably lack of capacity in this coalition

DeletedUser4740

Probably they are a little scared..
I kinda wanna know how Carebears and Napy got it on the Enemy list... Did they try to attack Lit? If so, I will applaud for them.

DeletedUser4690

Probably they are a little scared..
I kinda wanna know how Carebears and Napy got it on the Enemy list... Did they try to attack Lit? If so, I will applaud for them.
Carebear defended a tribeless player under attack from the king of hugging:D

DeletedUser4719

With 12 tribes working together, you can easily take out the rest (one at the time) and soon drop allies/naps and eliminate them as well.

DeletedUser4690

But i am wondering about how ELITE look at a good fight. Is it necessary to be 5-1 to have a good fight or is it just lack of skills making them do the fighting this way. Its not only the hugging matter. They also have to buy everything they have the opportunity to do so Innogames probably love this world
upload_2017-11-19_19-49-20.png

DeletedUser4605

Elite offered us an alliance as well, and that is when i realised i am looking at en32 messages xD. wonder what elite saw in a 9 member tribe. BTW, rimmed 2 elite players already xD. what is your count.

DeletedUser4721

i think three :p but there are some tribe hoppers and quitters so don't quite remember ^^

DeletedUser4693

Hey... Uh... I want to give a big shout out to Spartans.Army!! Talking in morse/Braille to keep spies away! Anyone who can translate this braille? Morse? I seriously get some random letters which makes no sense...
upload_2017-11-20_15-37-7.png

DeletedUser4719

Hey... Uh... I want to give a big shout out to Spartans.Army!! Talking in morse/Braille to keep spies away! Anyone who can translate this braille? Morse? I seriously get some random letters which makes no sense...
Can't post it here but it was worth to translate ;)

Try morse to get a Chinese sentence.

Last edited by a staff member: