• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Best / worst tribes

DeletedUser3439

We will see. According to my profile I am a huggy barb nobler :p I don't have a spotless record either. My nobled list is usually inactives with a few enemies and barbs mixed in. I mostly throw nukes at targets or support at tribemates. I am always revising my play style though, so I am hoping to break away from my usual.

DeletedUser4693

Ah good luck, we indeed will see! As of now I also captured 1 barb, which I am not proud of, and 1 player village. Whether inactive or not, I am not 100% sure. I hope to get my butt high up in the Offensive bash. It is true that most will start off with a barbarian. But this world is still quite new, only time will tell what will happen to us. Maybe in a week from now, we both are conquered.:eek:

DeletedUser3439

Hahaha, it is possible but not likely, I am whipping together a new team. Young blood combined with the old blood of worlds. johnnyblood is my main hitter so far and it's no secret....... I hoped to get Lordsman (his user is a secret if you don't know it) under my team but he has declined thus far. I have high hopes for this world and I look forward to how long each tribe will last.

DeletedUser4735

same here

We don't have a Tall ship, just for showing off on a Parade, like a lot of you Tribes ,we came on a warship ;)

And a Hell of a Crew :p

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4690

I just heard a story about an ELITE member Gopnikslavsquat. He was supporting his tribemates in ELITE more or less all def he got. From what the story tells me all his troops was wiped when his tribesmate got cleared. Gopnikslavsquat seems like a good team member supporting his tribe from what i hear. But I wonder why Elite kicked him out of the tribe as soon as his def got killed in his tribesmates villa. It seems like Elite leadership only have a 200 member tribe so they can push thir own intrest with all this other accounts. Is this why you have 12 allies/naps to? Do you spend the troops from 12 tribes to benefit origin elite players and just throw this players/tribes away when it isnt any personal benefit to origin Elite members. LOL. You realy has to be retarded to be a part of this tribe/coalition

DeletedUser4690

One of our members just recived this so i guess they planning to kick more elite players at the moment.
upload_2017-11-24_14-39-7.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-24_14-38-32.png
    upload_2017-11-24_14-38-32.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 215

DeletedUser4697

I just heard a story about an ELITE member Gopnikslavsquat. He was supporting his tribemates in ELITE more or less all def he got. From what the story tells me all his troops was wiped when his tribesmate got cleared. Gopnikslavsquat seems like a good team member supporting his tribe from what i hear. But I wonder why Elite kicked him out of the tribe as soon as his def got killed in his tribesmates villa. It seems like Elite leadership only have a 200 member tribe so they can push thir own intrest with all this other accounts. Is this why you have 12 allies/naps to? Do you spend the troops from 12 tribes to benefit origin elite players and just throw this players/tribes away when it isnt any personal benefit to origin Elite members. LOL. You realy has to be retarded to be a part of this tribe/coalition
This already has been said from the beginning, however people still want to join and be allies with them.

DeletedUser4690

My day is just getting better. Look what i recived. Bladerunner Elites leader is actually writing he is looking at most players he recruit/ally/nap as food. Wonder how it is possible to agree on something or join the ELITE tribe. Your leader is literally naming you as garbage
upload_2017-11-24_17-53-56.png

Bladerunnerz - Yesterday at 2:28:01 PM i promise you with u we will win this world nd in 3 months all the elite will be TOP players and the grabage will be gone

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4698

My day is just getting better. Look what i recived. Bladerunner Elites leader is actually writing he is looking at most players he recruit/ally/nap as food. Wonder how it is possible to agree on something or join the ELITE tribe. Your leader is literally naming you as garbage
View attachment 888

Bladerunnerz - Yesterday at 2:28:01 PM i promise you with u we will win this world nd in 3 months all the elite will be TOP players and the grabage will be gone

The war started between VOC <---> LIT

So I do not think they will be in the top in three months :p

DeletedUser4722

And surprisingly, Elite is losing. I'm not saying we are the best of the best, but these guys, damn. Some pro player (sarcasm) of them named Feral Savage tried to noble my village with his free nobles (from Gwendoline event). He sent me this without a clear in front of it. Too bad he used rangers tho and I couldn't backtime him at the moment.

ab3vae.png

DeletedUser4671

Im glad that i decided to make my forum post to expose them before other tribes ally with Elite to be used by them just like they use their members.
RIP Elite.
I hope to never see you again.

Yours,
slcpwnz

DeletedUser4665

Im glad that i decided to make my forum post to expose them before other tribes ally with Elite to be used by them just like they use their members.
RIP Elite.
I hope to never see you again.

Yours,
slcpwnz

But....but....Elite is good, right? Right? What a great group of collective jokes. So cute that they can't even keep the name.