• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Best / worst tribes

DeletedUser4711

yeah but challengers going inactive don't think they will ever stop recruiting xD?
and we are unstoppable haha xD we won't give up even if we are outnumbered 10 to 1

DeletedUser4608

How long until -F- and LIT hit 200 members? My money is on friday next week

DeletedUser4731

honestly normally i do not care who wins eventually. But today i change my mind a lil bit. The americans should not win this world due to them are asking tribes for allying while recruiting players inside their provinces. and they already got like 8 naps or something.

dutchmen do me the favour i pay you, kill the elites. name your price :p

DeletedUser4735

New York wasn't even there, if the Dutch weren't around
Or European for that sake ...... america had it's original Americans but we won end colonized it en now you are upposing us ?

We call a really stupid idiot a Trumpie these days.....lol
and i smell fear :)

DeletedUser4743

As an American, the only response I have for that is this:

“I don't trust society to protect us, I have no intention of placing my fate in the hands of men whose only qualification is that they managed to con a block of people to vote for them.”​

―Mario Puzo, The Godfather​

DeletedUser4697

Oh, when de first tribes merge together and make 150+ tribes :eek:

DeletedUser3439

Anybody want to put an analysis in on the top 10? A lot has happened since the first analysis.

DeletedUser4709

Anybody want to put an analysis in on the top 10? A lot has happened since the first analysis.
I will try to give a short briefing about the current situation on this world.

#1 Elite & #2 Original worldname tribe -
same-shit-different-cafikc.jpg
#3 Spartan Army - Nothing special at this moment, more Defensive then Offensive bash-points, not all their members have 2 villages, kind of concerning if you ask me.
#4 Wicked - Nothing interesting to tell
#5 The Flying Dutchman - Highest avarage offensive bash points & highest point per village, the stats of the members are promising, however that doesnt say anything about the capabilities of the tribe itself.
#6 Anarchy - Nothing interesting to tell
#7 Spanish Empire - Is making a quick uprising in this world, might be end game material if they survive against the big families.
#8 Whatever - Yeah.. whatever lol.
#9 Nothernman - Is still around, believe since day 2, not entirely sure, seems like the small group is doing resonably fine
#10 Wolves Reborn Again - More Defensive then offensive bash points, low on rankings and point per village, concerning.
Hope this helps a bit :D

DeletedUser1914

I'll say it again.This early in the world top ten means very little.All it says is look at me i have the most members.Wait another month for nobles to come out and you may find the list change dramatically.Top ten is based on victory points which are based on villages held in provinces See where im going? no? ill explain
More members = more vp but less overall skill
less members = less vp more skill

early game = more
later game = less.

simple really

DeletedUser4709

Believe you are kinda repeating what i mentioned above, but thanks anyways :)

DeletedUser4740

Aww,, Why are below Top 10 not mentioned. As you see Farmville is ranked 14th, but they have a player positioned at #2! ;D

DeletedUser4690

And we have a winner in our hugging competition. Well done ELITE huggers
upload_2017-11-19_19-0-41.png