• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Best / worst tribes

DeletedUser1104

how is that being a complete ass... the whole external complains about one feature they dont like in the game but if i bring up the fact that top players in ur tribe (and every tribe i just wanted to point out urs specifically since well no ones complaining about your tribe) have horrible troop achievements and by most definitions would be point whores if they werent able to buy troops in game and all of a sudden im an ass and i should just deal with it because its a feature of the game? :p.

and the point is a "challenge" was put out to have good players come from other servers to play and we can see who is good and who is not.. but crowns kinda distort that dont you think?

DeletedUser4697

how is that being a complete ass... the whole external complains about one feature they dont like in the game but if i bring up the fact that top players in ur tribe (and every tribe i just wanted to point out urs specifically since well no ones complaining about your tribe) have horrible troop achievements and by most definitions would be point whores if they werent able to buy troops in game and all of a sudden im an ass and i should just deal with it because its a feature of the game? :p.

and the point is a "challenge" was put out to have good players come from other servers to play and we can see who is good and who is not.. but crowns kinda distort that dont you think?
I agree with you partially. We had heard that most of the (top)players on EN spend alot of crowns, so in order to keep up it was either spend some too or fail. I dont know how much crowns the topplayers of the tribes spend, Im sure Inno is happy with it.

Using crowns ofcourse gives an advantage, it would be silly to think otherwise because then no-one would use them. However, Ive seen some big spenders over time with (luckily) not alot of skills, so skilled people will mostly be able to find a way then. It is when skilled people also use crowns, that is dangerous ;) The use of crowns alone doesnt say anything (yet) about the skills of the player. Same about players in a MRT, some of them are probably quite good, who knows. We will see ^^

DeletedUser4735

@ Barren, good players came to see if our skills meet other servers
We accepted the challenge :D

DeletedUser4731

damn i missed a worthile and productive discussion.

barren didn't you play with some past crowners??? you speak about crowning and how real skilled players don't use crowns and yet you play with some? if you are so against crowning then don't play with crowners.

DeletedUser1914

yall are so edgy today

Crowns - none of EN top players use lots of crowns.whoever told you that is misinformed.Sure they may use some if they need a wall to lvl20 and have crowns to use.but none will go out of their way to do it.If they dont have crowns they wont bother getting some .

MRT - if yall complain about these mofo then you know their filled with cannon fodder.and in most cases are users of the above substance.They also fall into depression once the substance dries out or the others become resistant to the substance.

Co-op - this will come up eventually.Screw all you hoes who complain about it.Sure it does get abused occasionally but some of us such as myself need this due to work and stuff.so bugger off yeah.

DeletedUser4731

None? What a joke i can name a few lol. Lets see if u can quess whom i talk about. He is norwegian, he rage quit, he got banned. Whom im i talking about? And he brag he will always be top 1 in the end

DeletedUser1104

damn i missed a worthile and productive discussion.

barren didn't you play with some past crowners??? you speak about crowning and how real skilled players don't use crowns and yet you play with some? if you are so against crowning then don't play with crowners.
i mean im sure in the past ive played with crowners? the big thing on the en server isnt necessarily to crown themselves but get level like 40 tribe level stupidly quick.
but go look at w18 and how i made a thread calling the issue out lol.

DeletedUser4735

If we played with crowns as well, next to skills, you all look like amateurs :rolleyes:

DeletedUser4722

We indeed do use crowns to help us. Imagine having to fight against 2 other people, wouldn't you use help if you were able to? We have a maximum of 50 members. Our enemies basically don't have a maximum, they have a minimum of 100. They recruit alot, so we use all the advantages we can get which is using crowns. If we can, why shouldn't we? Action causes reaction. They recruit everyone in the world which is against our principle so some of use chose to use crowns to counter them.

DeletedUser4731

We indeed do use crowns to help us. Imagine having to fight against 2 other people, wouldn't you use help if you were able to? We have a maximum of 50 members. Our enemies basically don't have a maximum, they have a minimum of 100. They recruit alot, so we use all the advantages we can get which is using crowns. If we can, why shouldn't we? Action causes reaction. They recruit everyone in the world which is against our principle so some of use chose to use crowns to counter them.

This is good +1

DeletedUser1104

This is good +1
no it isnt that just means that you feel mrt are superior to smaller tribes (which they arent) and are using that as a justification for why you crown.

It would be real simple when i first posted the message to say yeah so what we crown because we want to be the best. and then i can just point out its kinda unfair when ull have a full bounty harvest nuke before most ppl do because you bought troops, rangers so you never lose your offense and get reset, resource deposit rerolls, etc. This world isnt about skill and it will never be. Some tribes are going to out number others and sheer number will take some ppl out. Other people will crown out of their mind and kill better players than them simply because they could buy a better offense.

DeletedUser4731

Im trying to justify why i crown?? Here is why i crown. I work 47h a week i gain more money than i can spend and i sometimes dont wanna wait for an upgrade to finish in the next 16h. Unfair??? Get a job then or better get an education then a well paid job and stay working full time. Why would i justify wht i crown? Does players become pro by buying nuke?? Srsly? Its how and when u use ur nuke and deff that decide it. Say u get attacked and u have 10/10 team mates sending support landing inside attack rate and kill nuke. Thenxu obviously have good team mates.

And why would i want to justify something to someone i do not now?? Why would i want to bring u over to my side when this is just a game? I can quit tomorrow and not look back. Its a game.

Its a waste of time to even have this conversation but i enjoy a troll once in a while. To see how far u will go.

DeletedUser4722

We have to compensate the growth of 2 players. One of us against 2 of them. (probably more in the future) That is why we (atleast, I) use crowns. We will indeed have an insane offense, but is it still so good if you compare it to 2 or 3 defensive people you have to fight against? Don't think so.

DeletedUser1104

Unfair??? Get a job then or better get an education then a well paid job and stay working full time.

im a lawyer with a full time job tyvm. im just a cheap ass lawyer who actually liked tw1 back when the only thing you could buy was a better layout for $5 or something like that a month. ofc when u got bigger it was impossible ot manage all the villages unless u had that layout but yeah.

DeletedUser4605

i do not crown at all. imho, people who use crowns are helping the game stay alive. i can say i am very good at this game!! and i can tell you, there is not a single crowner who i did not manage to beat. They get their advantages like rangers, tacticians etc. which helps but does it matter so much? i am not sure. many people do not maintain their recruit ques 24X7, i do, the game is designed in such a way that a player can beat another player only if he outnumbers troops 2:1 or 1.5+:1 and manages to find out all the stuff about the opponent as he can(I will leave this to your imagination). most people do not do that. so i think unless you crown like catpounce(A us player who coins lvl 50 tribe twice in a world xD) and play like me, you cannot beat me totally and outnumbering as coining does a fine job of helping any player to stay alive even if he does not hit/take villages with out sweat. it all comes to strategy and your knowledge of using troops and queing troops and what you have qued. i think this matters more than the crowning part.so to crowners, i say thank you for helping me play for free xD.

DeletedUser4731

Your an lawyer??? Not a really good one then cuz your arguments are bad. So u like tw1 kind of game then go play tw1 there is a few worlds there thqt doesnt give to many offers. Oh and u can buy sell resources for crowns so all fair game.

And lord teja, your welcome enjoy your free game mate xD

DeletedUser4735

im a lawyer with a full time job tyvm. im just a cheap ass lawyer who actually liked tw1 back when the only thing you could buy was a better layout for $5 or something like that a month. ofc when u got bigger it was impossible ot manage all the villages unless u had that layout but yeah.
http://nl.twstats.com/nl2/index.php?page=player&id=72803
check this, im a low down constructor with 7 full blown idiots as personell
xcuses won't do skills please :)

DeletedUser4740

Ah nice... Lets buy a couple of hundred MOLs and conquer a barbarian... First city that had to be conquered is a barbarian. Well... When the first sheep is over the hedge more will follow.