• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Best / worst tribes

DeletedUser4709

boy oh boy did they delete my self-reflection, gosh diddly darn it.

DeletedUser1914

So basicly none of you have fought worlds with more than a few hundred villages in hands of the "top" players?
Yeah, you guys are real veterans :p
en09 i was part of the tribe team eclipse.We were a small tribe between the top 2 EMR and WtB.Untill the last few months of the world we remained thriving inbetween them both untill we were deemed too much a threat to be left alone and were offered merges by both tribes.In the end we joined one.no longer could we fight the top two powers.

en12 was a fudgeball of wars between tribes early game.To the point several of the tribes merged together and ended up being one hell of a chaotic map....we won the world but damn we were spread everywhere between enemies

en16 wars from the start.
en21 wars from the start the most backstabbing and politics.still running and is one of the en servers longest worlds.

Next argument please. also played on tw1 en15 so i know exactly what its like

DeletedUser4730

Best worst player was a tricky one. It is very difficult to choose worst player without aying a bad thing. Hmm...worst player is a bad thing I guess.

DeletedUser4605

dutch tribes !! alnwich, people crossed 800 villages there right :O 1k villages as well i guess. 500k coins :O

DeletedUser4696

dutch tribes !! alnwich, people crossed 800 villages there right :O 1k villages as well i guess. 500k coins :O
5 players with 2k+ villages
I myself have 1632 villages atm and am ranked 14th.
There are 32 people with 1k+ village accounts.
Its that sweet spot where you can continously attack an enemy player for a week or 2 after which you have taken control of 2-3 entire provinces and snuck in a new church village here and there in neighbouring villages ^^

DeletedUser4605

damn !! wish i am against you guys, but elite is on this world if i decide to join it would be against them. T_T

DeletedUser4730

Happily enough we also have highlander within our ranks.

DeletedUser4721

you know , I think I finally understand why this servers only has mass tribes :p

you attack someone one fnd they immediately quit so understandably they actually need the 200 members.

DeletedUser4731

you know , I think I finally understand why this servers only has mass tribes :p

you attack someone one fnd they immediately quit so understandably they actually need the 200 members.

legit another reason is that most people play defence vs attack. basically you attack someone they call for ''packet support'' and everyone are greedy so they want to send as few units as possible so one possible scenario they see is oh if we got 200 members we can send erm 20 units each person. 20x200=4000 provisions worth of unit. funny thing perhaps 8-13 will send out of 200 ^^

DeletedUser4721

legit another reason is that most people play defence vs attack. basically you attack someone they call for ''packet support'' and everyone are greedy so they want to send as few units as possible so one possible scenario they see is oh if we got 200 members we can send erm 20 units each person. 20x200=4000 provisions worth of unit. funny thing perhaps 8-13 will send out of 200 ^^

as ''few'' as possible :p lol forget about the language barrier :p you would be kicked out of almost any tribe with an attitude or state of mind or however I should call it,

like that ^^

DeletedUser4731

as ''few'' as possible :p lol forget about the language barrier :p you would be kicked out of almost any tribe with an attitude or state of mind or however I should call it,

like that ^^

true thats why i got 1400 swords already recruited ready to deploy ^^ i'm a good boi :)

anyway mass recruit tribe always got tons of people that try to hide in the numbers and dont often send a good amount of deff