• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Best / worst tribes

DeletedUser4721

well:p be sure to know that's not the case with us :p

yesterday I got attacked by two players finally!!

turned out to be fakes but okay, anyway point is :p within the hour I had gotten 4k spear sword and even bowman from my team members :p

DeletedUser4731

well:p be sure to know that's not the case with us :p

yesterday I got attacked by two players finally!!

turned out to be fakes but okay, anyway point is :p within the hour I had gotten 4k spear sword and even bowman from my team members :p

u didn't invite me to the party??? me sad

DeletedUser4735

jup, the most annoying friesian in tha house.......who is the victim, and who's next ?

DeletedUser4731

give us a T, give us a O, give us a O(again?) give us a..okey enough already. TRIBAL WARS 2 TOOLS IS UP, SPREAD THE WORD!!

today receipt for our tribal map:
300ml olive oil
1 medium onion, finely sliced
600g waxy potatoes such as Jersey Royals or Charlottes, peeled, halved and cut into thin slices (like thick crisps)
6 medium eggs, beaten
Salt and pepper
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
a beautiful spanish omelette and especially not as chaotic as this map.

all credits goes to heimdall our master of tw2 tools. pls donate money to him to keep his beautiful project up and running

9b02327b16091449437057fb99b5c373

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1914

yall think the top 5 spread is bad well heres the top 10 for you

map_www_en32_04279c2df15df7265c5de852889d1805_15106244276542.png
map_www_en32_04279c2df15df7265c5de852889d1805_15106244276542.png

DeletedUser1104

well thank you dutch ppl for making the forum more active... and keeping the game free to play for some of us.

HOW MANY CROWNS DO YOU PPL USE. Out of the top 10 in your tribe, only 1 of them has level 2 infantry achievement... the rest only has level 1 infantry and not even level 1 calvary yet... and the achievements gotten were all rather late..

But dont worry, when you spy them they somehow have hundreds of Calvary and thousand(s) of infantry... crowns solve that problem too apparently :)... and you know since now u bought those troops u dont want to lose them so you gotta buy rangers and use those so when u get defended u dont lose all those bought troops...

Everyone keeps talking about skill... so far the only skill the top players in all tribes have shown is how much money they spent...

Edit- I also see alot of complaining about how certain tribes have too many members and thats not skillful... neither is using ur wallet

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1104

btw mods from the dutch servers are u able to use the crowns u are paid with on the en server?

DeletedUser4690

well thank you dutch ppl for making the forum more active... and keeping the game free to play for some of us.

HOW MANY CROWNS DO YOU PPL USE. Out of the top 10 in your tribe, only 1 of them has level 2 infantry achievement... the rest only has level 1 infantry and not even level 1 calvary yet... and the achievements gotten were all rather late..

But dont worry, when you spy them they somehow have hundreds of Calvary and thousand(s) of infantry... crowns solve that problem too apparently :)... and you know since now u bought those troops u dont want to lose them so you gotta buy rangers and use those so when u get defended u dont lose all those bought troops...

Everyone keeps talking about skill... so far the only skill the top players in all tribes have shown is how much money they spent...

Edit- I also see alot of complaining about how certain tribes have too many members and thats not skillful... neither is using ur wallet
This is just normal. More or less all top players this early at all worlds is the players beliving they are so "skilled". All resources is used to buildings and troops are bought. It is a reson why they have managed to grow faster then all others. Problem is that majority of the realy skilled players dont use a big amount of crowns. They have figured out a long time ago it is a waste.It becomes extremly expensive to continue with this crowning when players starts to get 20-30 villas and at this point this "very skilled" players starts to struggle when they cant buy their big advantage anymore

DeletedUser4709

Boy oh boy do i see a triggerd player, crowns are part of the game, if you want to blame someone, blame the creators :)

DeletedUser1104

Boy oh boy do i see a triggerd player, crowns are part of the game, if you want to blame someone, blame the creators :)
so are MRT and the 200 tribe limits... doesnt stop ppl from making a whole thread about how that shouldnt happen this world :p.