• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Best / worst tribes

DeletedUser4714

A great man once said: "When live gives you lemons, make lemonade"

That being said, to make lemonade, one does also needs sugar and water. The same can be said about our precious victory points.
As of right now, victory points give you a false representation of someone's skill. Example. I can have 10 villages in 1 province but because you gobbled some nasty barbarians you are ranked higher. This deceiving behavior makes me malaise. Sadly this is also translated into the tribe ranking. Mass Recruit Tribes will always have an advantage. Their higher member count automatically ensures them a high amount of victory points.
Another ludicrous tactic to get easy victory points presents itself. The good old Barb Munching is back from vacation. One could easily move to the rim and start a disastrous campaign. Taking 1 barb in every province quickly gives you a lot of victory points.
Trading villages is also a booming business. Trading villages with tribemates gives the tribe easy victory points. Spreading your villages over distant provinces ensures maximum gains. However this completely conflicts with the faith system. You should have multiple villages per province, build a church in 1 of them. With this new system, you should have a church in almost every village is you want an opportunity to defend it.
To end this short schooling I would like to reflect onto my first sentence, the one that started this outrageous adventure into the world of victory points. The sugar is also known as the coordination needed to make this succeed. You can't win it alone, you need a group, a team, a tribe. Sugar is sweet, and so is victory. Victory achieved by cooperation and mutual trust. Water works as a wake up call, things are changing, and we need to adapt. I am sure Innogames took their time ( still no fking endgame !!! ) but me must accept these changes and go with the flow.

"When Innogames gives you victory points, munch barbs and trade villages"

Thank you for your attention and congratulations, you have survived my bs.
Do not worry, all fancy words are from this site https://quizlet.com/4484105/100-words-to-make-you-sound-smart-flash-cards/

Venutius - Senior Victory Points Connoisseur

DeletedUser4747

You all talk about the church and it's no necessary to put a church in a friendly zone. The only that it's change with this VP's is that if you have 200 members is very good for you and your posibillities increase no matter if your tribemates are good or bad, they are VP's even if they have 200 points. This change affect to the mind of people that think that they will win because they vp's, that is a lie. You will not win for that, you will win like always, with a Macro-Tribe that is just a lie because most of it are use by other players. The players join in each world in all servers has been decreasing through the time. The only real solution to give us exciting worlds is to decrease the amount of player allowed in a tribe. In servers very small's it can be look better, is just time to prove that i am right or stats of the amount of player in other worlds of this server.

DeletedUser3601

So the top 3 tribes are all bosom buddies now, huh? It makes me sad that the tribal hugs link doesn't work anymore. :(

DeletedUser4271

Yeah I hate that aswell was a good link .

Though the banning system on the forums suck just saying I’ll givd another map on Sunday

DeletedUser4708

Best Tribe -F-.
They are the best in nobbling barbarian in my provicie's. Also the best in using co-op for all there defensive troops they need a lot because they really like the Barbarian here. And the cherry on the top, the best in sending some catapult to ur lovely villages. Keep the good work up.

DeletedUser4722

-F- is worthless without their smaller players. They use them to boost their main players. They either noble them once they become inactive which means free villages or they just abuse them for defensive troops or they let them make catapult nukes to destroy our core villages.

I'm really curious when @Vikgoesbananas and her buddies will finally start to fight a real battle instead of this pussy way of fighting. Now I understand why they play on the EN server instead of the NL one.

Noobs.

DeletedUser1378

Best Tribe -F-.
They are the best in nobbling barbarian in my provicie's. Also the best in using co-op for all there defensive troops they need a lot because they really like the Barbarian here. And the cherry on the top, the best in sending some catapult to ur lovely villages. Keep the good work up.

What is your expectation of this game??? playing sims till the end of time? :)

DeletedUser1378

-F- is worthless without their smaller players. They use them to boost their main players. They either noble them once they become inactive which means free villages or they just abuse them for defensive troops or they let them make catapult nukes to destroy our core villages.

I'm really curious when @Vikgoesbananas and her buddies will finally start to fight a real battle instead of this pussy way of fighting. Now I understand why they play on the EN server instead of the NL one.

Noobs.

If Vik and her gang is playing pussy style......why do you not have conguerred the whole world yet?

DeletedUser4722

If Vik and her gang is playing pussy style......why do you not have conguerred the whole world yet?

It's we. Not just me. We work as a team, not with an elite group who abuse smaller players. And don't worry, we are on our way. Just getting started.

Screenshot_1.png

DeletedUser4690

It's we. Not just me. We work as a team, not with an elite group who abuse smaller players. And don't worry, we are on our way. Just getting started.

View attachment 916
Looking forward to when you get started again, it looks like you ran out of gas when the crowning party early game ended. I notice you write your a experienced tw2 player at dutch server, Can you please add "and a noob at EN server" It doest seem like you or your tribe is capable of adapt to enemy playing style at all.

DeletedUser4722

I didn't run out of gas at all. We just don't have smaller players in our tribe we can take the villages from once we have to rebuild everything. You guys can as I stated before.

Oh we can adapt to an enemy play style, but we aren't going to counter a counter. You guys already lost multiple provinces to us you guys officialy used to own. How many full provinces did you guys take where we originally started? I don't think you took any so you guys started to catapult away random villages in our core. That's what I call being desperate.

Have fun nobling tribe members and barbarian villages, you absolute pro number 1. :)

DeletedUser4690

I didn't run out of gas at all. We just don't have smaller players in our tribe we can take the villages from once we have to rebuild everything. You guys can as I stated before.

Oh we can adapt to an enemy play style, but we aren't going to counter a counter. You guys already lost multiple provinces to us you guys officialy used to own. How many full provinces did you guys take where we originally started? I don't think you took any so you guys started to catapult away random villages in our core. That's what I call being desperate.

Have fun nobling tribe members and barbarian villages, you absolute pro number 1. :)
How many crowns have you spent? is it painfull to use this amount and still loose? And the catting strategy isnt desperat its actually effective. Especially against players that stack all frontline villas with 100-200k def. But you are might telling me its a better strategy to nuke this villas instead of destroying your empty villas. And dont worry about me taking barbs or internal. Im soon ready to attack some red villas and we can look at the situation when the world is over. What strategy worked out. Yours or mine?

DeletedUser4722

I've spent an okay amount on crowns and I don't mind spending more if I have to. Lately I don't really need them anymore tho. It isn't painful to lose because we aren't really losing, we're taking more provinces from -F- instead of -F- taking provinces from us. We're winning territory. It's more painful to look at your English, damn son.

Oh yeh I forgot it's so effective to destroy villages you're planning on nobling in the future. I'm going to request the title ''Mastermind'' for you on this forum. But yeh, not all villages in the frontline are stacked, took one today and it was empty. You're just too lazy to scout around from empty villages to take. You rather go the easy path and noble tribe members or take barbarian villages and in the end scream that you're the best while you basically just wait out the fight and join in on the end when you have double the villages. It's a way of playing but it's also boring, shows you're a pussy and disrespectful towards your smaller players you take advantage of.

You'd have joined in from day 1 in the frontlines if you had some real balls. But no you didn't, you pussied out, left your frontline villages open and free to take for us to go the easy path by taking free villages and as I said before, once you have enough villages which you obtained in a pussy way, you're going to scream you're the better player.

Noob.

DeletedUser4690

I've spent an okay amount on crowns and I don't mind spending more if I have to. Lately I don't really need them anymore tho. It isn't painful to lose because we aren't really losing, we're taking more provinces from -F- instead of -F- taking provinces from us. We're winning territory. It's more painful to look at your English, damn son.

Oh yeh I forgot it's so effective to destroy villages you're planning on nobling in the future. I'm going to request the title ''Mastermind'' for you on this forum. But yeh, not all villages in the frontline are stacked, took one today and it was empty. You're just too lazy to scout around from empty villages to take. You rather go the easy path and noble tribe members or take barbarian villages and in the end scream that you're the best while you basically just wait out the fight and join in on the end when you have double the villages. It's a way of playing but it's also boring, shows you're a pussy and disrespectful towards your smaller players you take advantage of.

You'd have joined in from day 1 in the frontlines if you had some real balls. But no you didn't, you pussied out, left your frontline villages open and free to take for us to go the easy path by taking free villages and as I said before, once you have enough villages which you obtained in a pussy way, you're going to scream you're the better player.

Noob.
Still i have close to 3 times more bash then you have, even if i probably have small balls, what does this say about your balls?

DeletedUser4722

That says that your beloved tribe members don't build enough defence for my clears to get OBP.

Funny how you only react to one thing in this whole message I wrote. Clearly shows you're out of words. Have fun playing the pussy game my friend.