• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Best / worst tribes

DeletedUser4690

That says that your beloved tribe members don't build enough defence for my clears to get OBP.

Funny how you only react to one thing in this whole message I wrote. Clearly shows you're out of words. Have fun playing the pussy game my friend.
And you can have fun playing the loosing game

DeletedUser4690

It's losing, not loosing. Noob.
Im so happy that correct English isnt the important part in this game. You beat me in this but it seems like im beating you when it comes to the important stuff in the game

DeletedUser1378

I've spent an okay amount on crowns and I don't mind spending more if I have to. Lately I don't really need them anymore tho. It isn't painful to lose because we aren't really losing, we're taking more provinces from -F- instead of -F- taking provinces from us. We're winning territory. It's more painful to look at your English, damn son.

Oh yeh I forgot it's so effective to destroy villages you're planning on nobling in the future. I'm going to request the title ''Mastermind'' for you on this forum. But yeh, not all villages in the frontline are stacked, took one today and it was empty. You're just too lazy to scout around from empty villages to take. You rather go the easy path and noble tribe members or take barbarian villages and in the end scream that you're the best while you basically just wait out the fight and join in on the end when you have double the villages. It's a way of playing but it's also boring, shows you're a pussy and disrespectful towards your smaller players you take advantage of.

You'd have joined in from day 1 in the frontlines if you had some real balls. But no you didn't, you pussied out, left your frontline villages open and free to take for us to go the easy path by taking free villages and as I said before, once you have enough villages which you obtained in a pussy way, you're going to scream you're the better player.

Noob.
Please, too all players here;

Just give this guy or girl some soft claps on the shoulder........So he/she can feel very honored......before running out the game in some time in the future, "crying for mummy....and yelling...they are cheating, they are not playing nice...they crown more then me, they they............"

And after that......he/she will be on this forum again and send his congratulations and respect towards -F- because they have finally won the battle, the war and the world...

Mark my words :)

@edit typo

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2909

Please, too all players here;

Just give this guy or girl some soft claps on the shoulder........So he/she can feel very honored......before running out the game in some time in the future, "crying for mummy....and yelling...they are cheating, they are not playing nice...they crown more then me, they they............"

And after that......he/she will be on this forum again and send his congratulations and respect towards -F- because they have finally won the battle, the war and the world...

Mark my words :)

@edit typo
Sttt...please don't make Slepzixo's mood any worse, he alreeady had to stand up in the middle of the night to conquer the town where he is so proud of.

DeletedUser4708

Sttt...please don't make Slepzixo's mood any worse, he alreeady had to stand up in the middle of the night to conquer the town where he is so proud of.
Depends it is night somewhere in the world right now. Besides I don't like that you sabotage my villages (And other players in my tribe). You don't here me make arguments that you don't play fear yes or no. I'm even complimenting you guys and then I don't get a thank you my heart is broken...

DeletedUser2909

Perhaps go back to the dutch server again?

The purpose of the game is to win, to get as much victory points as possible. no matter how you get them.
Personally I dont like that, but we have to deal with it.
The game gives us manners to do that, why not use them?

P.S. I dont see any voc member in the top 10.

DeletedUser1378

I don't respect the way you guys play, sorry.

That is your opinion......We play by the rules. so, nothing wrong with that......I myself do not like sabotage.....otherplayers do...so, we have to respect that....I respect my enemy always, never ever underestimate them, how big or how small they are.

Everybody plays the game....Too bad not everybody with respect towards the other players......it is a game....and sorry....we win the game

DeletedUser4722

@BananaSplit
Unfortunately the dutch server isn't very active anymore. I wasn't planning on starting a new world until people decided to come to this one with a few dutch people.

No need to go for victory points now. Theres enough time to deal with those. Our main target isn't getting in the top 10 rankings, not at all. Our main target is defeating our enemy.

@AngryBanana
It's indeed my opinion. I don't like abusing smaller players and using them to your own advantage. It's disrespectful in my eyes. I'm glad you're so full of yourself and that you keep repeating you'll win the game. We'll see who win but we'll do everything we can to make -F- lose :).

DeletedUser2909

I don't like abusing smaller players and using them to your own advantage.

Come on Slepzixo open your eyes, or put on your glasses, that was exactly what voc was doing and why we started to sabotage them. Using inactive, small accounts to defend the frontlines. I also see your members internalizing inactive accounts, do you want names? Perhaps you dont want to see it, or you are a lyer as I just read in your sign.

DeletedUser4722

Inactive? No one that I know of in our tribe is inactive. Some people want to stay small and play as moral breakers. Inactive players will be taken over as soon as possible. No one is willing to take a risk of being banned after putting in so much effort.

I'm talking about abusing smaller players and using them to your own advantage bij recruiting 100 of them, waiting for them to quit for free villages and if they don't quit, let them build catapult clears or make them support the bigger players in the frontlines. That's disrespectful in my eyes.

DeletedUser2909

Inactive? No one that I know of in our tribe is inactive. Some people want to stay small and play as moral breakers. Inactive players will be taken over as soon as possible. No one is willing to take a risk of being banned after putting in so much effort.

I'm talking about abusing smaller players and using them to your own advantage bij recruiting 100 of them, waiting for them to quit for free villages and if they don't quit, let them build catapult clears or make them support the bigger players in the frontlines. That's disrespectful in my eyes.
Dont want to be rude but there are 2 possiblities: either you need glasses or you are a lyer.
Or perhaps it really is the lack of sleep.
But I am having fun, do you also?

DeletedUser4708

Dont want to be rude but there are 2 possiblities: either you need glasses or you are a lyer.
Or perhaps it really is the lack of sleep.
But I am having fun, do you also?

And why does he need glasses or is a layer?